Lets Go Brandon now being pushed as an act of terror?

You're wrong, dumbfuck. Crude oil production took a big dip starting in early 2020 because of the pandemic. But I'm not blaming trump for that, because I'm not an idiot, unlike yourself. Crude oil production had to be curtailed BECAUSE THERE WAS NO PLACE TO STORE IT because demand plummeted during the pandemic.

Lol

1636178376893.png

Last edited:

Yes, the cnn idiots clutching their delicate pearls wondering what message Let's Go Brandon sends...to the children.

Meanwhile those types all concerned for the children all celebrate and applaud this below.

More like an act of tedium.

Wild! The YouTube, I mean. I watched it all.

I can't imagine being in such an audience to begin with, so not a problem. But I'm thinking this is not uncommon as a generic form of using children ---- the baby Elvis impersonators? The little 8-year-old revival preachers: that used to be a big thing before about 1960. All those kid actors! And that Greta Thunberg, who is not just a child, I think there is also something wrong with her, impaired. All those St. Jude "kids" used for fundraising, no longer kids anymore but certainly dwarven. And sexual use of children by priests, teachers, scout masters, etc., etc. forever all around the world. This isn't the fault of any of the children, after all. But some parents WILL do it.

It's probably better than some serious physical abuse situations. He may be able to grow out of it. Change his name and fix that lisp and --- move away. Probably will, too.
worry about shit you have some control over

Forum List

Back