Lets Go Brandon now being pushed as an act of terror?

YOu actually think your little chant upsets people. Sure it might upset a few. But if you think it upsets the vast majority of Biden voters, you're dumber than I thought you were.
You were upset enough to write your snippy little rebuttal.

You would think after years of Trump insults and memes you would have some perspective and empathy.

But clearly that's too big a challenge for you. I'm not surprised.

YOu actually think your little chant upsets people. Sure it might upset a few. But if you think it upsets the vast majority of Biden voters, you're dumber than I thought you were.
IT upsets the right ones.....the arrogrant dipshits on CNN and MSNBC..........that's all I need to smile......

You were upset enough to write your snippy little rebuttal.

You would think after years of Trump insults and memes you would have some perspective and empathy.

But clearly that's too big a challenge for you. I'm not surprised.
I dont have any empathy for trumpanzees.

You're laughing?
Than why are you trying to call it terrorism?
When did I call it terrorism? Oh that's right, I didnt. You must be referring to someone else. Like someone you saw on TV on CNN or on Fox and you think all liberals think that. Let me clue you in....nobody thinks that except for the people on TV.

1636071569676.jpeg

When did I call it terrorism? Oh that's right, I didnt. You must be referring to someone else. Like someone you saw on TV on CNN or on Fox and you think all liberals think that. Let me clue you in....nobody thinks that except for the people on TV.

I'll rephrase...than why do dems call it terrorism?
And you're full of shit when you claim no dems say that,there's been leftist media and leftist politicians call it terrorism.

So, if you were seated on an airliner and the pilot got on the PA system and said "let's go Brandon," you'd get off the plane?
Hell no. I would applaud the pilot. And what the FUCK does that have to do with CHILDREN being paraded around as a girl when its a boy? THAT is sick behavior by the parents being proud of it. I guess you must be one applauding in that audience, right?

Idiot.

Forum List

Back