Lets Go Brandon now being pushed as an act of terror?

Those words hurt you deeply, so do you need a safe space?

Do you need a pacifier and someone to read to you and tell you that you are special even though you are not?

Tell me how does that chant affect you and then tell me what is it like to be such a wimp in life that a stupid chant bother you that much?
When did I ever say it bothered me? In fact in a follow up post I encouraged it.

My younger son is named Brandon, and he liked this whole thing for like a week. Now he hates it.

Especially now that many people are referring to Biden as Brandon. My son hates that.
I feel sorry also for women named Karen!

ONLY THE LEFT CAN CHANGE THE MEANING OF WORDS!!!!!
Good point ---- they can say no one can use the word "retard," but we can't say Biden is Brandon? Why is it always against what we say?

I suggest whatever they don't like us to say, we say ALL THE TIME.
More. Louder.

If yelling at a school board member whose policies allowed your daughter to be raped makes you a "domestic terrorist" then uttering the words "Lets go Brandon" has to get you sent to Federal prison.

LOL thinking I "fear" slobs like you.
Oh, now I am a slob…

Jesus, such hurtful words from someone that is easily offended by words…

How will I ever get over it?

You forgot racist bigot Trumpster that beat on women, starves illegal children and has gay sex in the airport men room…

I mean if you are going to insult me well do it right my lad!

But you are writing in such a way it seem it upset you, so do words hurt you and you need a safe space to cry about it?
1. I sarcastically said "yes, it's the people on the left that are insane when it's trumpanzees chanting lets go brandon at random events".
2. I said I encourage people who want to do the chant to do it.

How does any of that give off the impression that the chant upsets me? I know what it is. In your mind, you think it upsets us, and you derive pleasure from that. Your cognitive dissonance will not allow you to see the actual truth, which is nobody really cares about it.

Good point ---- they can say no one can use the word "retard," but we can't say Biden is Brandon? Why is it always against what we say?

I suggest whatever they don't like us to say, we say ALL THE TIME.
More. Louder.

The CDC literally changed the DEFINITION of VACCINE, just to be able to refer to EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY as a VACCINE.

1. I sarcastically said "yes, it's the people on the left that are insane when it's trumpanzees chanting lets go brandon at random events".

How does any of that give off the impression that the chant upsets me? I know what it is. In your mind, you think it upsets us, and you derive pleasure from that. Your cognitive dissonance will not allow you to see the actual truth, which is nobody really cares about it.
did you think the pussy hat was stupid too?

If yelling at a school board member whose policies allowed your daughter to be raped makes you a "domestic terrorist" then uttering the words "Lets go Brandon" has to get you sent to Federal prison.

If you complain about THE SCHOOL BOARD COVERING UP THE RAPE OF YOUR DAUGHTER....YOU ARE A TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!

I know deep down any words utter by the opposition hurt you and causes you deep pain and sorrow, so I know this is such torment for you, so stop denying it and embrace it and let the pain go…

Oh, now I am a slob…

Jesus, such hurtful words from someone that is easily offended by words…

How will I ever get over it?

You forgot racist bigot Trumpster that beat on women, starves illegal children and has gay sex in the airport men room…

I mean if you are going to insult me well do it right my lad!
Gee, I wonder what's on your mind today. I'm guessing "let's go brandon" is what you told the guy at the airport......

Gee, I wonder what's on your mind today. I'm guessing "let's go brandon" is what you told the guy at the airport......
Nah, but if that is what you said, well I hope his name was Brandon…

Now as you try to insult me even further just understand to truly insult me is to know I insult myself the best, do you understand Brandon?

Forum List

Back