Lets Go Brandon now being pushed as an act of terror?

The CDC literally changed the DEFINITION of VACCINE, just to be able to refer to EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY as a VACCINE.
IMO you are right. I've been inveighing also against the quick switch of the definition of vaccine from a miracle live-saver like vaccines always were before, which prevents the illness totally (which they pretended it was early on till it became obvious it so very wasn't) to, to, some sort of useless who-knows-what like the pointless flu vaccine.

I think it's all about making money for the Medical Industry.

Nah, but if that is what you said, well I hope his name was Brandon…

Now as you try to insult me even further just understand to truly insult me is to know I insult myself the best, do you understand Brandon?
Yeah you somehow brought gay sex in airport bathroom's into a conversation about a silly political chant. That's not odd at all.

You're right ---- the Left changes language ALL THE TIME, but if we do it, they call the FBI and say we're terrorists.

Huh. Say it more and more say it ----- they can't arrest us all.

Wild! The YouTube, I mean. I watched it all.

I can't imagine being in such an audience to begin with, so not a problem. But I'm thinking this is not uncommon as a generic form of using children ---- the baby Elvis impersonators? The little 8-year-old revival preachers: that used to be a big thing before about 1960. All those kid actors! And that Greta Thunberg, who is not just a child, I think there is also something wrong with her, impaired. All those St. Jude "kids" used for fundraising, no longer kids anymore but certainly dwarven. And sexual use of children by priests, teachers, scout masters, etc., etc. forever all around the world. This isn't the fault of any of the children, after all. But some parents WILL do it.

It's probably better than some serious physical abuse situations. He may be able to grow out of it. Change his name and fix that lisp and --- move away. Probably will, too.
Greta has asbergers or some some other dem concocted name for mentally retarded.

Yeah you somehow brought gay sex in airport bathroom's into a conversation about a silly political chant. That's not odd at all.
I brought in because you wrote “ slob “ trying to insult me and I suggested you must do better, so it seem I have upset you once again with trying to help you with your weak insult, so do you need a hug and a safe space?

IMO you are right. I've been inveighing also against the quick switch of the definition of vaccine from a miracle live-saver like vaccines always were before, which prevents the illness totally (which they pretended it was early on till it became obvious it so very wasn't) to, to, some sort of useless who-knows-what like the pointless flu vaccine.

I think it's all about making money for the Medical Industry.

It is SO lefty to pull this bullshit.

They lie, and move the goalposts, then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...

Then before you know it, we went from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to MANDATED EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY OR YOU ARE FIRED!!!!

I brought in because you wrote “ slob “ trying to insult me and I suggested you must do better, so it seem I have upset you once again with trying to help you with your weak insult, so do you need a hug and a safe space?
Hey if you thinking you upset me is what gets you through the day, so be it. Better that than you off the computer doing only god knows what.

Yes, the cnn idiots clutching their delicate pearls wondering what message Let's Go Brandon sends...to the children.

Meanwhile those types all concerned for the children all celebrate and applaud this below.

The guy in your video seems to be okay with the "let's go brandon" crowd. I don't see what you are concerned about.

Did you make up some kind of story?

Just another dumb 17 year old doing what her loser parents tell her to do and worshipped by idiots.

It is SO lefty to pull this bullshit.

They lie, and move the goalposts, then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...then lie, and move the goalposts...

Then before you know it, we went from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to MANDATED EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY OR YOU ARE FIRED!!!!
Oh, that's just the start. Did you read today that now the government says all adults under 60 should be given the Hepatitis B vaccine? That's a disease acquired by blood contamination, as with sex perversions and illegal drug injections. This is their chance: if people cooperate with this, they can mandate EVERYTHING.

Prepare to be starved by the government, all ye who are overweight ----

For your own good, of course.

please exxplain
let's go brandon... donn't get it, can't watch TV all day

It's from this. The crowd is clearly yelling something and the press interviewer tried to claim they are yelling Let's Go Brandon!!!

Did you ever call a tea party person a teabagger? If you didn't you would be the only one or was to young to know.

Isn't it weird that the left used a GAY SLUR to insult conservatives.

I thought it was bad to use slurs of people with any minority status.

Oh, that's just the start. Did you read today that now the government says all adults under 60 should be given the Hepatitis B vaccine? That's a disease acquired by blood contamination, as with sex perversions and illegal drug injections. This is their chance: if people cooperate with this, they can mandate EVERYTHING.

Prepare to be starved by the government, all ye who are overweight ----

For your own good, of course.

:eek: :(:mad:

Forum List

Back