Lets Go Brandon now being pushed as an act of terror?

Isn't it weird that the left used a GAY SLUR to insult conservatives.

I thought it was bad to use slurs of people with any minority status.
"Did you ever call a tea party person a teabagger?"

I confess, I never follow much gay slang and had to look it up when those cry babies started whining about it. It was funny as shit I laughed my ass off when I found out what it meant. I'm pretty sure most of them didn't know want it meant either, till they looked it up !

kathygriffin-trumphead_IG-1-e1496344047783.jpg

Remember this? LEFTIES LOVED IT.

Now what if it was a conservative holding up a severed head of BIDEN?

You hypocritical FUCKS would lose your minds.

FUCK OFF/

My younger son is named Brandon, and he liked this whole thing for like a week. Now he hates it.

Especially now that many people are referring to Biden as Brandon. My son hates that.

Joe Biden is your sons President.

Yes, the cnn idiots clutching their delicate pearls wondering what message Let's Go Brandon sends...to the children.

Meanwhile those types all concerned for the children all celebrate and applaud this below.

Pushing and supporting the sexual deviancy of children is only one prong of the Neo-Marxist Dimm takeover of America. A small prong, but nonetheless it's in their Arsenal.

kathygriffin-trumphead_IG-1-e1496344047783.jpg

Remember this? LEFTIES LOVED IT.

Now what if it was a conservative holding up a severed head of BIDEN?

You hypocritical FUCKS would lose your minds.

FUCK OFF/
I made one of someone holding Kims head I think it was and it was immediately taken down.

Yes, the cnn idiots clutching their delicate pearls wondering what message Let's Go Brandon sends...to the children.

Meanwhile those types all concerned for the children all celebrate and applaud this below.

If anyone tell you 'Let's Go Brandon' is a terrorist act, laugh at them...loudly....make fun of them, and call them a snowflake.

Forum List

Back