Let's go Brandon Stripped Lower.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Mrs. Mo Pre-ordered herself one of these from Palmetto State Armory...🤣😂🤣

Screenshot_20211019-221252.png

Still think the Trump Punisher is better...but the LETSGO-15 is comedy gold.

Yup, I have 2 PSA lowers, the "blemished" stripped lowers they always have on sale. They're topped with two Bear Creek Arsenal uppers.
Haven't done business with Bear Creek, but only done one build.

Haven't done business with Bear Creek, but only done one build.
Excellent rep, super low prices with high quality components, great warranty. I actually have three BCA uppers and all of them are wonderful. They're not high end but again very well made. (Yeah, I know, I sound like an infomercial.......)

Right now you can get say a complete 5.56 NATO upper, 16" for $216 with either rear or (left or right) side charger.

Their Gen 1 side charging handles always came loose so they recently switched it to an AK style charging handle.
Here's a review where he talks about the positives and negatives of BCA uppers specifically the new Gen 2.

Yes the video does say $230 but their prices has come down.
My 5.56 build from BCA is a 10.5" upper side charger, I love it.

Excellent rep, super low prices with high quality components, great warranty. I actually have three BCA uppers and all of them are wonderful. They're not high end but again very well made. (Yeah, I know, I sound like an infomercial.......)

Right now you can get say a complete 5.56 NATO upper, 16" for $216 with either rear or (left or right) side charger.

Their Gen 1 side charging handles always came loose so they recently switched it to an AK style charging handle.
Here's a review where he talks about the positives and negatives of BCA uppers specifically the new Gen 2.

Yes the video does say $230 but their prices has come down.
My 5.56 build from BCA is a 10.5" upper side charger, I love it.

Excellent reference and info. Not sure when I might do another build. I'm not a collector I just wanted an accurate weapon that could take abuse, and be dependable. I figured I could build a better weapon than off the rack for less money and be able to direct my money into the components I considered most critical, namely upper receiver and bolt is where I splurged. Don't know if I really saved money, but building it was a cool learning experience, and you really know your weapon inside out, putting every peace together, far more than I, even in my 11Delta/19Delta days.

Excellent reference and info. Not sure when I might do another build. I'm not a collector I just wanted an accurate weapon that could take abuse, and be dependable. I figured I could build a better weapon than off the rack for less money and be able to direct my money into the components I considered most critical, namely upper receiver and bolt is where I splurged. Don't know if I really saved money, but building it was a cool learning experience, and you really know your weapon inside out, putting every peace together, far more than I, even in my 11Delta/19Delta days.
With me I'm a collector and target shooter. I'm not running around in the woods nor doing marksmanship qualifications so I have no need of the latest and greatest, cost an arm and a leg components. BTW, if you ever do decide to build another and you want a barrel shorter than 16" (carbine length) and you have no intention of applying for a short barrel rifle classification you need to be aware of the laws concerning AR pistols. Currently you can put a stabilizing brace or blade on the buffer tube but not a regular AR stock. (ATF wants to ban braces and blade stocks). You can put a grip stop or angled front grip on the rail but not a vertical foregrip. Just some FYI for you.

With me I'm a collector and target shooter. I'm not running around in the woods nor doing marksmanship qualifications so I have no need of the latest and greatest, cost an arm and a leg components. BTW, if you ever do decide to build another and you want a barrel shorter than 16" (carbine length) and you have no intention of applying for a short barrel rifle classification you need to be aware of the laws concerning AR pistols. Currently you can put a stabilizing brace or blade on the buffer tube but not a regular AR stock. (ATF wants to ban braces and blade stocks). You can put a grip stop or angled front grip on the rail but not a vertical foregrip. Just some FYI for you.
Short barrel has no advantage to me at 67. I won't be kicking in doors and maneuvering in close quarters.

Short barrel has no advantage to me at 67. I won't be kicking in doors and maneuvering in close quarters.
We're the same age. I have 2 AR pistols, not because I'm clearing rooms in an urban combat situation but because they're just fun to shoot.

Forum List

Back