Lets Have a Picture Party!

Yeah...Oh-kay-then. See, when I want to take a photograph of something, I try to make it the subject of the photo. IOW, if 'Christmas Decorations' is supposed to be the subject of that photo, you've failed miserably. The only visible Christmas decoration in that photo is the Christmas tree, inside the house, and it takes careful scrutiny to even determine that much.

:cuckoo:

Now if the subject of your photo was 'My Very Nice Weekend House', you'd have done splendidly.

Actually the subject was as captioned: "Ready for Christmas; all we need is snow." Not much chance of snow on the inside. :cuckoo:

You and Cl_Taurus butt buddies or something?

Very pretty, J. The lights on your tree look beautiful!

lf I ever get mine decorated, I'll try to post it.

P.S. Your house is way too clean and organized for a 4-kidlet home!

LOL! Abbey, you only saw ONE room! :D

But, thank you, and I'd love to see your decor, too! :)

Yeah...Oh-kay-then. See, when I want to take a photograph of something, I try to make it the subject of the photo. IOW, if 'Christmas Decorations' is supposed to be the subject of that photo, you've failed miserably. The only visible Christmas decoration in that photo is the Christmas tree, inside the house, and it takes careful scrutiny to even determine that much.

Just for the record... he's a guy. I think my husband would have considered that house "decorated" with the tree in the window. :)

Nearly crying here, that looks so like my parent's summer home, when we were kids. Wow, the hours of fun!
My grandfather had a place in the woods. Us kids would hike for hours, up to the lake, or to the summit. A little place in the woods is such a nice place to make family memories.

Here we mountain bike, ski, hike, and watch DVDs of old TV shows: Dan'l Boone, Red Skelton. And watch old war movies.

Forum List

Back