Lets Have a Picture Party!

I'm going to shave probably tomorrow. As for the hair, well, I like my hair long.

On the long hair, so says the girls for my son. *sigh* His as I said is longer, not too mention curly, so it's afro time.

My hair was longer, when I had it, so enjoy it whilst you’ve got it. But you really need to shave- it looks adolescent.

My hair was longer, when I had it, so enjoy it whilst you’ve got it. But you really need to shave- it looks adolescent.

My brother had hair like my son's, we laugh a lot at his graduation pic. Nothing like a skinny white guy with a huge afro!

Anyone up for a ride?

Attachments

• $roughriders_1.jpg
    $roughriders_1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 78
I'm guessing from the protective gear some rather harsh runs down the slope? Where was it that you guys went to.
My son races slalom and giant slalom so needs the chin bar and full coverage helmet. He's used to the bar so leave it on, which makes me happy since I finished paying for his braces. I wear a full coverage as well as I'm an agressive skier and used to that type from my motorcycle days.

My son races slalom and giant slalom so needs the chin bar and full coverage helmet. He's used to the bar so leave it on, which makes me happy since I finished paying for his braces. I wear a full coverage as well as I'm an agressive skier and used to that type from my motorcycle days.

I'm surprised that helmets aren't worn more on the slopes......for most "couple times a year" skiers it can be a pretty brutal day. I won't ride my mountain bike a block without my gloves and helmet.

I'm surprised that helmets aren't worn more on the slopes......for most "couple times a year" skiers it can be a pretty brutal day. I won't ride my mountain bike a block without my gloves and helmet.
IMO you're a fool not to wear one. We've clocked ourselves (using portable GPS) doing 44mph at times. Rocks and trees come at you pretty fast if you catch an edge.

Here are some of my babies

Attachments

• $feb cat pics-11.jpg
    $feb cat pics-11.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 89
  • $feb cat pics-08.jpg
    $feb cat pics-08.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 84
  • $feb cat pics-13.jpg
    $feb cat pics-13.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 100
The wife always says that if you have more than two cats, you are certifiable!

I have seven. What does that make me?

Here are some of the others

Attachments

• $jan 07 cat pics-20.jpg
    $jan 07 cat pics-20.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 80
  • $jan 07 cat pics-14.jpg
    $jan 07 cat pics-14.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 88
  • $Cat Farm Part Three-03.jpg
    $Cat Farm Part Three-03.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 84