Lets Have a Picture Party!

[1]...... Everyone's just jealous of you!

.[2].... Hooray for your pompous, wealthy ass!

1. No, just you. As you were the only one to mention it.
2. And lookie here- more proof!

By the way, along with being well educated, hard working, and smart enough to accumulate wealth instead of pissing it away on toys and smokes, I'm also excruciatingly handsome and athletic!

All of which works to make your life just miserable. After all, there is only so much wealth, good looks, and athleticism to go around!

1. No, just you. As you were the only one to mention it.
2. And lookie here- more proof!
Trust me; I'm anything but jealous of you.
By the way, along with being well educated, hard working, and smart enough to accumulate wealth instead of pissing it away on toys and smokes, I'm also excruciatingly handsome and athletic!

All of which works to make your life just miserable. After all, there is only so much wealth, good looks, and athleticism to go around!
This was never about anything making me miserable; this was about you being a prick. This was about you needing others to covet what you have to validate your lifestyle and feel good about yourself.

Trust me; I'm anything but jealous of you.This was never about anything making me miserable; this was about you being a prick. This was about you needing others to covet what you have to validate your lifestyle and feel good about yourself.

No, this is about you wanting to be dominant, by being the protector of the little boy. I suspect you're trying to make up for some little problem, more than likely. How ironic that you use the word prick to describe this situation.

Gotta be the right kinda guy, though. I'm kind of partial to Billie Joe Armstrong.

Or:

1634-4-therockyhorrorpictureshow.jpg

Forum List

Back