Lets Have a Picture Party!

That's me in the background making the expression. It wasn't timed and it was just random. Then Craig thought it was picture worthy.
For some reason, I thought you were older, perhaps in your late 20's... you don't look much more than 20

technologicfoxhd1.jpg

That's me in the background making the expression. It wasn't timed and it was just random. Then Craig thought it was picture worthy.

No laughing, you look very, very young. I have 8th graders that look older.

naked? really? funny, musta missed that.

And you posted a pic with your wife and pics of your kids. And it's unbecoming to piss all over a nice thread.

You really feel the need to harass someone half your age?
He needs to build himself up. His contributions in this thread show a nice pattern. I was a little skeptical at first, but now that he hasn't gotten enough ooh's and ahh's over his weekend house and his small-town rag newspaper photo he's going for a new tactic.

We all just need to collectively oogle over his fortune in life, and tell him he's a wonderful person. It's all he really wants, anyways. His weekend house clearly doesn't provide him with that satisfaction.

Oh GLOCKMAIL! But if that's your weekend house, I can only IMAGINE what your regular house must be like! A monument to self-sacrifice and bootstrap pullin', yes? Truely, you are a model for us all.

Bra-vo.

He needs to build himself up. His contributions in this thread show a nice pattern. I was a little skeptical at first, but now that he hasn't gotten enough ooh's and ahh's over his weekend house and his small-town rag newspaper photo he's going for a new tactic.

We all just need to collectively oogle over his fortune in life, and tell him he's a wonderful person. It's all he really wants, anyways. His weekend house clearly doesn't provide him with that satisfaction.

Oh GLOCKMAIL! But if that's your weekend house, I can only IMAGINE what your regular house must be like! A monument to self-sacrifice and bootstrap pullin', yes? Truely, you are a model for us all.

Bra-vo.

Aaaaahhh... Jillie hon.... aren't you going to admonish the mud bull here for a REAL job of PISSING IN THIS THREAD?

Don't be a hypocrit Jillie and just admonish the CONSERVATIVES. No one will take you seriously.

Aaaaahhh... Jillie hon.... aren't you going to admonish the mud bull here for a REAL job of PISSING IN THIS THREAD?

Don't be a hypocrit Jillie and just admonish the CONSERVATIVES. No one will take you seriously.
I'll admonish myself; thanks much.

The pissing in this thread has nothing to do with being a conservative. He was a prick for no reason.

I'll admonish myself; thanks much.

The pissing in this thread has nothing to do with being a conservative. He was a prick for no reason.
And the reason for you being a prick is? Jealousy?

Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife and house.

I think this is a real problem with liberals, as they seem to think that someone else’s hard work and resultant good fortune somehow causes them to miss out. Like Bill Gates being a gazillionaire somehow prevents you from getting out of the gutter. The fact is that guys like me contribute wealth to society, by adding to the permanent infrastructure that allows people to accumulate and make more wealth. Maybe that explains why so many trial lawyers are liberals, like that prick John Edwards. Guys like that don’t contribute to the wealth of society; in fact they cause insurance rates to skyrocket and prevent drug companies from taking the risks needed to get new cures on the market.

And the reason for you being a prick is? Jealousy?
:laugh: That's what you want to think, I'm sure. Fits perfectly. You're not being a douchebag! Everyone's just jealous of you!
Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife and house.
Most people in this thread didn't; which obviously didn't please you.
I think this is a real problem with liberals, as they seem to think that someone else’s hard work and resultant good fortune somehow causes them to miss out. Like Bill Gates being a gazillionaire somehow prevents you from getting out of the gutter. The fact is that guys like me contribute wealth to society, by adding to the permanent infrastructure that allows people to accumulate and make more wealth. Maybe that explains why so many trial lawyers are liberals, like that prick John Edwards. Guys like that don’t contribute to the wealth of society; in fact they cause insurance rates to skyrocket and prevent drug companies from taking the risks needed to get new cures on the market.
Keep on buildin' yourself up, tiger. One brick at a time. Hooray for your pompous, wealthy ass!

Forum List

Back