Let's hear a Liberal propose a solution to the Tijuana crisis.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
All of us Conservatives WHO WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG about the growing border crisis have offered plenty of solutions. Some are more drastic than others but Conservatives don't all sing off the same sheet of music, so that's fine.

I want to hear a Liberal state clearly what the solution is at the Tijuana border. I haven't read one yet. My solution is the Mexican government starts sending buses tomorrow to transport those thousands of people out of TJ to surrounding towns and cities. Mexico is to provide food and shelter and offer them asylum in Mexico. If they don't take it, they go back to Central America by bus on Mexico's dime.

Mexico also has to stop letting caravans into their Southern border and if they need to use tear gas or electrify the fence or some other non level means. then do it. No guns I don't want to see anyone killed but this shit has got to stop. That is not how our immigration process works and we don't change it just because Central America is a hell hole.

Will a Liberal stand up and give a solution?

All of us Conservatives WHO WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG about the growing border crisis have offered plenty of solutions. Some are more drastic than others but Conservatives don't all sing off the same sheet of music, so that's fine.

I want to hear a Liberal state clearly what the solution is at the Tijuana border. I haven't read one yet. My solution is the Mexican government starts sending buses tomorrow to transport those thousands of people out of TJ to surrounding towns and cities. Mexico is to provide food and shelter and offer them asylum in Mexico. If they don't take it, they go back to Central America by bus on Mexico's dime.

Mexico also has to stop letting caravans into their Southern border and if they need to use tear gas or electrify the fence or some other non level means. then do it. No guns I don't want to see anyone killed but this shit has got to stop. That is not how our immigration process works and we don't change it just because Central America is a hell hole.

How'd we handle it in 1988, 1998, 2008?

Do that. Stop creating a crisis atmosphere for political reasons and there likely will not be any.

As already correctly noted: liberals wouldn’t have allowed it to become a ‘crisis’ to begin with.

This thread illustrates just how clueless and out of touch most conservatives are, how conservatives allow their fear, bigotry, and hate to blind them and pursue a failed, wrongheaded agenda, and how indeed conservatives are unfit to govern.

Liberals would open the door wide and welcome the criminals in.....thereby being criminals themselves by being accessories and aiding & abetting. Lock em up, lock em all up!

Those immigrants knew they weren't wanted or welcomed here before they left home. They've created their own 'crisis' because of it.

Liberals would open the door wide and welcome the criminals in.....thereby being criminals themselves by being accessories and aiding & abetting. Lock em up, lock em all up!

Those immigrants knew they weren't wanted or welcomed here before they left home. They've created their own 'crisis' because of it.

Six months ago was May 27; was there someone trying to come across the border on that day? Likely yes. What likely happened was that the Border Patrol caught whoever it was, detained them, and deported them. This probably happened about 900 times on that day according to the chart below:

upload_2018-11-27_1-7-37.png

There was no volley of tear gas, no TV cameras, no threads about it....

The only reason there is a supposed crisis there is because of the blob.

Not all immigrants are criminals.

That's true.

Those who come here legally—in accordance with the laws, policies, and procedures that we, as a nation, have established for legal and immigration—are fine.

Those who violate our laws, who enter or remain in this country illegally, are criminals.

The liberal approach is to to allow all of them to enter, apply for asylum and then be released into the general public while they await their asylum hearing (wink, wink).

Six months ago was May 27; was there someone trying to come across the border on that day? Likely yes. What likely happened was that the Border Patrol caught whoever it was, detained them, and deported them. This probably happened about 900 times on that day according to the chart below:

View attachment 231093

No it becomes a 'crisis' when you have upwards of what? 4,000 to 7,000 coming at once vs a handful on a daily basis.

View attachment 231093

No it becomes a 'crisis' when you have upwards of what? 4,000 to 7,000 coming at once vs a handful on a daily basis.

Nonsense. If you look at the graphic we’ve had very busy years of border activity and we didn’t have this manufactured crisis atmosphere.

Let's upgrade Ellis Island. They should be able to handle ten thousand per day over there.

View attachment 231093

Nonsense. If you look at the graphic we’ve had very busy years of border activity and we didn’t have this manufactured crisis atmosphere.

So tell us just when or where, anywhere along that border have we had that number trying to cross at once???

Either way......blame your damn media for hyping it

This immigration push IS a problem when our resources to contend with it are so apparently overwhelmed, both the legal system and the physical resources to handle the sheer numbers that have been detained.

There is no sense denying that, or saying it is all a figment of Trump's imagination. We do need to try to address the problem, through BIG changes in how we do business and possibly trying to figuring out some solutions at the source, rather than waiting for them to get here and climb the fence.

View attachment 231093

So tell us just when or where, anywhere along that border have we had that number trying to cross at once???

Either way......blame your damn media for hyping it

Mathematics tells us that in 2000, over a million illegals who were captured. So bank on another million getting through if you wish. Over 365 days that comes out to several thousand a day on the border.

The INS handled it without the manufactured crisis courtesy of the blob

We just have to ban together as American's and understand we cannot be 911 for the world. All kinds of humanitarian needs in this world. Let Mexico deal with them.

Forum List

Back