Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

Israel's 30 Richest in 2018
And Abramovich conquered the top spot with no time left on the clock

Jun 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Israel's 30 richest in 2018 - Israel News

-----------------------------------------------
Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ
--------------------------------------
They don't give money to Christians, they take from Christians.

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.
Terrorist sympathizing anti-semites *would* say that.

Perhaps the pals and Saudi Arabia should take care of THEMSELVES

What did they ever do to you to arouse such rabid hatred?

How about treating the Palestinians not much better then the Nazis treated Jews before Kristallnacht? Like sub-humans.

And I see no rabid hatred. I see disgust in their foreign policy behavior.

Are you really that brain dead? How do you know anything about Jews and Nazis before the Holocaust?

I can read, you guy use the holocaust to make money. Never mind about everyone who died in WWII, only the Hebrews matter, that is what disgusts me. More Polish died than Jews. By the way one of your rabbis said those killed in WWII and those who died of starvation and typhus were reincarnated to die. Crazy. They were sinners.
Rabbi Says Holocaust Victims Were Sinners

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, leader of the Shas party, also declared that Prime Minister Ehud Barak has “no sense” because he is trying to make peace with the Palestinians, who are “snakes.”

Yosef was speaking in his weekly Saturday night sermon broadcast over the party’s radio stations and is even beamed overseas by satellite.

He called the Nazis “evil” and the victims “poor people,” but he said the six million “were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things which should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.”

you can't get much more crazier than that.
Jews have always been successful, socially amongst themselves, and always asked to run national finances.

What silliness.

Jewish people are no more or less capable of 'running national finances' or being successful than any other group of people.

And not all Jewish people were successful. Many were. Many were not.

What? There are no poor Jewish people in Israel? Everyone is 'successful'? Not buying that one.

But if you are saying ALL Jews are successful...then you don't need any more handouts.

Fine.
Your history is weak.
Almost every European nation has had an Orthodox Jew run it’s finances.
For one reason...
Christian nation’s didn’t trust their fellow Christians.
For the most part,, these nations became wealthy and the poor Christians got pissed off and demanded the expulsion of their Jews.

Couldn't you tone down the inflamatory rhetoric? Such as 'begging'?
The zionist Israeli jews almost 75 years after the so called holocaust. Still have their tin cup in hand and demand the gullible western nations give them billions of shekels annually to help them get over the alleged traumatic event. ... :cool:
How many nations give money to Israel?

Irrelevant.

The subject is American handouts.

And they should stop.
And yet you didn’t respond in kind to SunniMan.
How objective of you.

The zionist Israeli jews almost 75 years after the so called holocaust. Still have their tin cup in hand and demand the gullible western nations give them billions of shekels annually to help them get over the alleged traumatic event. ... :cool:

Irrelevant.

And they should stop.
No. The subject is antisemitism.

How much do we give the pals?

Oh right. Not part of the o/p’s rant.

Well put.

It's like...'Hey, your ancestors looked the other way as we got slaughtered 50/75/100/125 (just fill in the number as time goes on) years ago by the Nazi's.
So now you must feel guilty forever and give us renumeration forever...even though almost none of you had anything to do with it.'

The Holocaust was INCREDIBLY HORRIFIC. It will never be forgotten.

But it's been almost 75 years. And I had nothing to do with it...I was not even alive when it happened (and most American's/Israeli's weren't either).

Time to move on.

And time to stop using the 'anti-Semitic' excuse whenever you don't get what you want.
Sunny Man says "So called Holocaust" and Mr. Rocket does not get what it means.

It is not about guilt, it is about not letting it happen again.

Which is exactly what Christian and Muslims fanatics want to see happen. Which is Exactly what the refusal to allow Jews to
rebuild their Nation was all about.

Which is exactly what the Arab refusal to build a State next to the Jewish State is all about.

It is about making sure that Jews will not enjoy their "freedom" for too long, just long enough until the Muslims take the land back into MUSLIM hands.

The zionist Jews are still to this day are rolling some 90+ year old alleged Holocaust survivor in a wheelchair with numbers tattooed on their arm and pleading for even more money.

I wonder what they are are going to do in another decade or so when they've ran out of survivors to parade around to raise funds? .. :dunno:

The zionist Jews are still to this day rolling some alleged Holocaust survivor in a wheelchair with numbers tattooed on their arm and pleading for even more money.

I wonder what they are are going to do in another decade or so when they've ran out of survivors to parade around to raise funds? .. :dunno:
Too bad the Muslims of today don’t give a damn about the oppression of their own people.
It must be very comfortable being an American Sunni.

Irrelevant.

And they should stop.

LOL...another rabid Zionist who automatically assumes anyone against Israeli foreign policy is an anti-Semite.

How childish.

And as for what 'you' give the 'pals'.

I don't care how much money you give them (guaranteed, it ain't enough).

The only thing I want you to give them is freedom.

We are done here Rabid Zionist, for now.

Shalom

Well put.

It's like...'Hey, your ancestors looked the other way as we got slaughtered 50/75/100/125 (just fill in the number as time goes on) years ago by the Nazi's.
So now you must feel guilty forever and give us renumeration forever...even though almost none of you had anything to do with it.'

The Holocaust was INCREDIBLY HORRIFIC. It will never be forgotten.

But it's been almost 75 years. And I had nothing to do with it...I was not even alive when it happened (and most American's/Israeli's weren't either).

Time to move on.

And time to stop using the 'anti-Semitic' excuse whenever you don't get what you want.

Which is exactly what Christian and Muslims fanatics want to see happen. Which is Exactly what the refusal to allow Jews to
rebuild their Nation was all about.

Which is exactly what the Arab refusal to build a State next to the Jewish State is all about.

It is about making sure that Jews will not enjoy their "freedom" for too long, just long enough until the Muslims take the land back into MUSLIM hands.
McFool knows full well what he and his fellow Liberals are all about.

Irrelevant.

And they should stop.

LOL...another rabid Zionist who automatically assumes anyone against Israeli foreign policy is an anti-Semite.

How childish.

Now tata Rabid Zionist...I am already debating with too many of your type....passed my quota.

Is that you done then? Yay!!

Irrelevant.

And they should stop.

How childish.

Now tata Rabid Zionist...I am already debating with too many of your type....passed my quota.
The same response you post on any thread here on any given topic.

Irrelevant.

And they should stop.

How childish.

Is that you done then? Yay!!
Mc has left this thread about 90 times since yesterday afternoon.

It's about time someone talks about US interests. I'm really tired of hearing about Israel and Palestine. Nobody ever talks about US interests.

Irrelevant.

And they should stop.

How childish.

Shalom

There was nothing “rabid” in what I said. Or was there anything untruthful in what I said.

Thank you for proving my point.

Lowlife antisemetic pondscum are amusing

Which is exactly what Christian and Muslims fanatics want to see happen.

I think you're a fanatic. You spend most of your day on here feeding us a constant stream of Israeli media propaganda. I think we both know why you do that. Right?

It's only by my good graces you haven't had a lid put on your mouth yet, ya fake.

Last edited:

Irrelevant.

And they should stop.

How childish.

Shalom

There was nothing “rabid” in what I said. Or was there anything untruthful in what I said.

Thank you for proving my point.

Lowlife antisemetic pondscum are amusing

I'd say depressing. Because they all say the same thing. Like a communal script.

Forum List

Back