Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

If Hunter indeed sold influence he should be charged…except it isn’t a crime in the US unless corruption is involved. If Joe Biden was involved in it, then that would be grounds for impeachment. At the moment it looks like Hunter attempted to sell and Joe Biden was not involved. Same standard applies to the Trump kids.
You’re fucking retarded.

It has been you dumbass.

Repeatedly!

The Steele Dossier was good enough for Trump, of course. But these folks demand a video of Biden saying, into the camera, "I'm taking 5 billion dollars from Ukraine for this particular foreign policy decision; this is influence peddling, a grift I am working with my son. Thanks for watching."

Anything less is not evidence to them. They expect us to believe this--and play along.

No it hasn't.
All you have is a video of biden saying he and the entire EU wanted Shokin fired or the US will withhold the loan.
Where are the claims about Burisma in that video.

Oh, that's right, it doesn't exist ya dumbass.

Look at this, westwall just exactly what I just typed out. For Trump, the flimsiest of hearsay will do. For Biden--it must be him on video admitting and explaining what he's doing or no evidence.

You're stupid if you don't play along, dope e dope! Democrats! lol

Look at this, westwall just exactly what I just typed out. For Trump, the flimsiest of hearsay will do. For Biden--it must be him on video admitting and explaining what he's doing or no evidence.

You're stupid if you don't play along, dope e dope! Democrats! lol
You'll be able to see trump on trial very soon. Biden....not so much. How does that make you feel?

How's that?

You see the irony?

Probably not.

It's ultimately so disappointing, the round and round of the same personal attacks over and over:

--says more about you
--speaks volumes
--irony
--racist
--homophobic
--xenophobic
--misogynistic

It's so boring and old, and pointless. Get some new material.

You'll be able to see trump on trial very soon. Biden....not so much. How does that make you feel?

There is a great deal more justice being meted out here than our crooked and utterly corrupt justice system in the US. This is divine justice and make no mistake, and neither you nor I can do a thing about it. But rest assured, those of us who pray have been praying for this nation for a long time. So you never know.

It's ultimately so disappointing, the round and round of the same personal attacks over and over:

--says more about you
--speaks volumes
--irony
--racist
--homophobic
--xenophobic
--misogynistic

It's so boring and old, and pointless. Get some new material.
Who called who a SHILL?

Here's a Democrat trying to explain this away. I can only say: the chick in the background with the glasses on her head is all of us....lol

I really gotta know about these two behind him. Given that they're hanging around while he's talking, presumably they work for the Dem Congresscritter. They don't look happy at all....or convinced. LOL

Forum List

Back