Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

A pity you can't quote me telling a lie.

Regardless, it was reported Archer said, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father.

Sucks to be you.
Well first, this shit no doubt happens all the time in DC. Ya think maybe Jared & Ivanka had a little bit of success doing the same thing? :rolleyes:

That doesn't make it "right" or "good", but it doesn't make it illegal, either. I'd think any reasonable person would be pretty fucking sick of the rich, connected and powerful having privileges the rest don't have.

These folks want to keep chasing this. If they find something, great, if they don't, great. They're so desperate to make Biden look as crooked as Trump that they're not going to stop. It gives them something to do.

No. That was the interpretation that democrats gave to Archer's testimony. Joey the Big Guy Biden was on at least 20 of bagman Hunter's shakedown calls.

Yeah, for casual conversations.

Ya got nothing out of this. :lmao:

No, it sucks to be you. You clods are so desperate to lie about what was really said that it's funny as hell.

You idiots are all spewing the same tired old BS, and no one believes you, skippy.

No one!

And for that we thank you!

LOL

You're deranged, con. I have nothing to be desperate about. First of all, you idiots keep coming up short. Secondly, if you do find some actual dirt on Biden, I still don't give a fuck. Lock him up. But most importantly, you're projecting. It's the right who's desperate. Your orange god is facing 74 charges for serious crimes. More charges from Georgia are imminent, likely along the lines election interference and racketeering. And then behind Georgia is Jack Smith, who's not done with him. He still has a grand jury looking into Sedition Day with potentially more charges coming. So it's your side who's desperate and trying to get even by finding something, anything, on Biden; but coming up short every single time.

ExcellentImpossibleDotterel-size_restricted.gif

Jo has repeatedly said he had no knowledge of his sons business dealings. He's also said he's never talked or met with any of them. Isn't that how all this started?

At worst, that's a lie. But you still don't have proof of even that. With Hunter calling him for casual conversation, between Hunter and Biden, it appears Hunter was the only one who knew there were business deals going on. Could very well be he was telling people they could have access to his dad and getting Biden on the phone so they could hear him; yet Buden was clueless to what was going on. That could be the illusion to access Hunter was selling.

For what crime, exactly?
For influence peddling for The Bad Orange Man, of course.

IF it were Eric Trump doing the same thing, you'd be on it like white on rice all day every day, TDS Mac1958.

I'm not going through the whole thread for it.

An answer to my question would have been shorter than that ^^^ post.

Ok, I tried.
Why do I have to find common sense answers for you, Mac?

You lack the mental fortitude to find them yourself?

Maybe next time you want to know something, try looking it up yourself, if you're capable.

Maybe if you put a little effort in, you could learn something without being spoon-fed, k?

Judge Mac has spoken! :auiqs.jpg:

Go stick your head in a red ant hill.

So if Devon Archer's testimony was as damning as you rightards are asserting, can we expect a vote to impeach happening tomorrow?

A normally-functioning adult knows that solid evidence is required to prove a crime.

So, nothing?
LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...
Okay. I guess that's your evidence.

Got it.

So if Devon Archer's testimony was as damning as you rightards are asserting, can we expect a vote to impeach happening tomorrow?
I asserted nothing to that effect. His and Hunter's and the other guy's email chains are probably more damning than anything he testified to yesterday.

Forum List

Back