Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

Yup. Now they’re trying to make Joe’s participation in phone calls with Hunter’s UIranian business associates, when he was the VP and in charge of investigating and ramping down on Ukrainian corruption, is the same as my talking to my kid’s friend about a soup recipe.
Just like Hillary's e-mais WERE about a wedding or some dumb stuff.
Ridiculous!!!!!

You just called it an illusion (which is NOT a hologram, got that!!)

No, you idiot. I called his phone calls to his dad, selling illusions of influence. I never said his work was an illusion. Don't they teach you English at pre-K?

I can see why Republicans wanted this testimony behind closed doors

Another witness blows up in their face

Archer may have been smarter than people gave him credit for.
Selling the "illusion" of access.

It's like the case where a man was selling a vintage Lamborghini for a ridiculously low price. And people were falling all over themselves with higher and higher bids for it.

In modern times, when the name Lamborghini is mentioned, thoughts of dramatic and powerful supercars are conjured. Yet, before the famed Italian brand became synonymous with supercars, Lamborghini was known for it's tractors. From small beginnings in 1948, Lamborghini Trattori (Lamborghini Tractors) became a successful and well regarded tractor maker, with models such as the 1R, 2R, and DL.

e17f2f434fa6198d7aa7e5f2fa2e49b6f8fbdd6a.jpg

No, you idiot. I called his phone calls to his dad, selling illusions of influence. I never said his work was an illusion. Don't they teach you English at pre-K?

LOL!!!

Wordsmithing ain't cutting it...

What was the EXPERTISE of Hunter's consulting business?

Why can't you and Chris Wray answer that question?

Here's what actually happened...

Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father.
How is the ability to put clients on the phone with the vice president an illusion of access, and not, you know, access?

Dems can't even start a new narrative which makes any sense.

Archer may have been smarter than people gave him credit for.
Selling the "illusion" of access.

It's like the case where a man was selling a vintage Lamborghini for a ridiculously low price. And people were falling all over themselves with higher and higher bids for it.

In modern times, when the name Lamborghini is mentioned, thoughts of dramatic and powerful supercars are conjured. Yet, before the famed Italian brand became synonymous with supercars, Lamborghini was known for it's tractors. From small beginnings in 1948, Lamborghini Trattori (Lamborghini Tractors) became a successful and well regarded tractor maker, with models such as the 1R, 2R, and DL.

So, Hunter's father, Joe Biden wasn't really the VP?
or the Joe Biden in the room confirming his presence there really wasn't Hunters' father?

What are you selling here?

How is the ability to put clients on the phone with the vice president an illusion of access, and not, you know, access?

Dems can't even start a new narrative which makes any sense.

Eventually they are going to admit the access part - while still denying that Joe actually did anything.

LOL!!!

Hunter was selling "the illusion" of access. Letting people's minds think they were getting much more than was actually being sold.

An actual example, a guy was selling a mint condition Lamborghini for $40K

But the illusion in peoples minds was
lamborghini_aventador_1.jpg

LOL!!!

That is not a relevant question.

People were allowed to pay Hunter any amount for nothing, if they wished.

Hunter was selling "the illusion" of access. Letting people's minds think they were getting much more than was actually being sold.

An actual example, a guy was selling a Lamborghini

But the illusion in peoples minds was
lamborghini_aventador_1.jpg

Oh, once again, the CHINESE were JUST DUMB and GOT RIPPED OFF!!!

That's the BEST ANSWER the MOSSAD LEADERSHIP here has... how PATHETIC!!!

LOL!!!

Clarifying my words for you because you clearly don't understand is not word smiting. It's clarification.

And again, I don't know Hunter Biden and was never part of his business dealings.

And if Chris Wray is that bad, why did Trump appoint him. I thought Trump only hires the best people?

So the Chinese just "wished" to pay Hunter $10 million for nothing.... thanks....

I don't write the laws.
We are moving toward the truth though.
They are Democrats so they are experts at committing crimes and covering them up.

Clarifying my words for you because you clearly don't understand is not word smiting. It's clarification.

And again, I don't know Hunter Biden and was never part of his business dealings.

And if Chris Wray is that bad, why did Trump appoint him. I thought Trump only hires the best people?

LOL!!!!!!

Yeah, Trump picked

Wray
Sessions
Milley
Pentz
and trusted McCarthy

= VERY DUMB

None of that explains WHAT the CHINESE BOUGHT from HUNTER BIDEN for $10 million

Oh, once again, the CHINESE were JUST DUMB and GOT RIPPED OFF!!!

That's the BEST ANSWER the MOSSAD LEADERSHIP here has... how PATHETIC!!!
They had the "illusion" of what Hunter was worth. And they paid it voluntarily.

They jumped on the name "Biden" just like others jumped on the name "Lamborghini"

They thought they were getting a Joe, when all they were getting was a Hunter.

Hunter was letting their imaginations (and their wallets) run wild.

No crime in selling "illusions".

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
Wait, so you’re suggesting that hunter was taking money from burisma, but never delivering said access to Biden, and they continued to pay him for 3 years? What company pays someone for something, and when they don’t get it, they continue to keep paying them?

Forum List

Back