Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

They played golf together. Is everything transactual to you? Is everyone as corrupt as finger!

You asshats were desperately trying to claim they had no contact. For YEARS you claimed that, then when this picture surfaced you all pivot to "well, yeah, they did know each other, but only for fun stuff, not the illegal stuff that the evidence says happened! Ignore all of that, and just look at the golf clubs!"

Your delusions grow worse. I never once said Hunter didn't do anything illegal. You only think I did because you're delusional.

So sad. :(

Sure thing, skippy!

I ain't the one flinging poo!

That's you!!!!!!

You asshats were desperately trying to claim they had no contact. For YEARS you claimed that, then when this picture surfaced you all pivot to "well, yeah, they did know each other, but only for fun stuff, not the illegal stuff that the evidence says happened! Ignore all of that, and just look at the golf clubs!"

What are you talking about?

A picture you were desperate to bury for so long!

Gosh you are funny!

More delusions. I never tried to bury that. In fact, I posted it on the forum when it came out to prove rightards, who claimed the guy next to Archer was a Burisma executive, were full of shit.

Does Hunter? Where does your criminal mentality come from?

Yeah, hunter sells the access to his dad and voila, a policy is created to help your country.

For a price of course!

DURRRRRR

Family talk and friendship is suspicious to you?
This isn’t about family talk and friendship, and you know it.

Your desperation over the obvious involvement of Joe Biden with Ukrainian Burisma associates while he was in charge of clamping down on Ukrainian corruption is beyond palpable.

Really, what should have happened is that Joe Biden told his son, “Crackhead, you really should not be on the Board of a Ukrainian company, whose business you know nothing about, and for which you are getting $1 million a year when it is MY job as Vice President to ferret out Ukrainian corruption. It looks like something corrupt is going on - especially if I influence a decision that helps the company.”

This isn’t about family talk and friendship, and you know it.

Your desperation over the obvious involvement of Joe Biden with Ukrainian Burisma associates while he was in charge of clamping down on Ukrainian corruption is beyond palpable.

Really, what should have happened is that Joe Biden told his son, “Crackhead, you really should not be on the Board of a Ukrainian company, whose business you know nothing about, and for which you are getting $1 million a year when it is MY job as Vice President to ferret out Ukrainian company. It looks like something corrupt is going on.”

You are like Trump if you believe that.

Moron, when that picture surfaced, rightards were claiming it was Biden, Hunter & Burisma executives.

But there's no evidence that undated photo was even taken after Hunter started working at Burisma. And even if it was, while Archer was Burisma executive, the guy next to him wasn't.

Moron, when that picture surfaced, rightards were claiming it was Biden, Hunter & Burisma executives.

But there's no evidence that undated photo was even taken after Hunter started working at Burisma. And even if it was, while Archer was Burisma executive, the guy next to him wasn't.

Deflect deflect deflect.

Damn you suck at your job!

And said what to his dad...?

Traitor Joe has lied over and over saying he had nothing to do with it.

There we have, once again, sworn testimony HE KNEW ALL ABOUT IT.

What was Hunter's consulting business expertise, how to fire up a crack pipe?

Traitor Joe has lied over and over saying he had nothing to do with it.

There we have, once again, sworn testimony HE KNEW ALL ABOUT IT.

What was Hunter's consulting business expertise, how to fire up a crack pipe?

You didn't answer the question. When Hunter called his dad, what did he say to him?

Forum List

Back