Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

You didn't answer the question. When Hunter called his dad, what did he say to him?

He said, "dad, how much should we charge for you to give Americans tax money to these guys?"

I see you can't answer. No worries, I already knew that.

Hunter received $10 million from the Chinese he recorded as "consulting fees."

What was the consulting expertise?

Why, to get that money, did Hunter tell the Chinese "My dad is right here?"

That is what the star witness testified yesterday. Are you saying Archer is a liar and cannot be trusted?
Here come the conspiracy theories.

Devon has already been convicted and sentenced, and is scheduled to report to prison, he doesn't want to turn it into an extended stay, by lying to congress. So as was reported

Here's what actually happened...

Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father.

It's like the axiom in advertising. You sell the "sizzle" not the steak.

Here's what actually happened...

Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father.

Don't know. Could have been Hunter selling the illusion of influence to the Chinese.

Don't know. Could have been Hunter selling the illusion of influence to the Chinese.

So the Chinese are DUMB and paid all that money for nothing?

THAT's the best the lead Mossad here can come up with???

The demented LEFT are twisting into pretzels at record speed this morning, lolololololololol
Yup. Now they’re trying to make Joe’s participation in phone calls with Hunter’s UIranian business associates, when he was the VP and in charge of investigating and ramping down on Ukrainian corruption, is the same as my talking to my kid’s friend about a soup recipe.

Here come the conspiracy theories.

Devon has already been convicted and sentenced, and is scheduled to report to prison, he doesn't want to turn it into an extended stay, by lying to congress. So as was reported

It seems that either they trust his testimony or they do not. Picking and choosing which parts are "true" seems a bit disingenuous.

Forum List

Back