Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

That’s not what happened. No one mentioned Shokin.
6 Mr. Jordan. The request was help from the United States Government to deal
7 with the pressure they were under from their prosecutor, and that entailed the freezing
8 of assets at the London bank and other things that were going on in Ukraine?

9 Mr. Archer. Correct.

I know in all of my years of client meetings, I'd always call my dad and put him on spearkerphone to discuss the weather. Doesn't everybody?

Do they even listen to themselves and hear how absurd the talking points they've been given are?
You are correct
The VP of USA just happens to be sitting and listening BUT….But…. But we are NOT trying to signal Anything.

Not at all. Why do you think Hunter and Zlochevsky walked away from the table when he demanded Hunter call his dad to do something about Shokin? And five days later Joey flew to Ukraine and demanded Shokin be fired? To make sure Archer wasn't a witness to the call.

LOL WE're you ever in business? EVer have meetings with clients? How many times di you call your father, put him on speakerphone and discuss the weather with your client? How many times?

Say it out loud and tell us with a straight face that is not absurd.
These people generally do not work but among other things will swear that riding a bike to work should be a mandate.

7 with the pressure they were under from their prosecutor, and that entailed the freezing

9 Mr. Archer. Correct.
The name Shokin is not in this quote.

The name Shokin is not in this quote.
Do you know of another Ukraine prosecutor?

You plan on going down with the Biden ship? More and more evidence of their corruption is coming out every day. Do you really want to link your credibility to theirs?

Do you know of another Ukraine prosecutor?
Ukraine has many prosecutors. Are you under the impression that one prosecutor covers the entire country?

I don't understand the supposed timing her. They're referring to $23 million of frozen assets in the UK but that was in 2014, not 2015. I think the dates are wrong here.

Agreed. What a stark contrast comparing him to creatures like Schiff and Nadler.

I just didn't trust how long it would take for Archer and his lawyers to sign off on the transcript.
THATS what was making me nervous. It wasnt up to Comer.

Ukraine has many prosecutors. Are you under the impression that one prosecutor covers the entire country?

I don't understand the supposed timing her. They're referring to $23 million of frozen assets in the UK but that was in 2014, not 2015. I think the dates are wrong here.
Archer was generally discussing the pressure the Ukrainian gvt was putting on Burisma. He called it "whack-a-mole"

Agreed. What a stark contrast comparing him to creatures like Schiff and Nadler.

I just didn't trust how long it would take for Archer and his lawyers to sign off on the transcript.
Add Raskin and Goldman to that list of cretenous liars.

9 Mr. Archer. Correct.

World's shittiest lawyer, those frozen assets had to be released back to Zlochevsky because Shokin refused to cooperate with the Brits and their own investigation into Zlochevsky.

Thanks for posting more evidence that Shokin was protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.

World's shittiest lawyer, those frozen assets had to be released back to Zlochevsky because Shokin refused to cooperate with the Brits and their own investigation into Zlochevsky.

Thanks for posting more evidence that Shokin was protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.
You’re off.

It still doesn’t make sense. Those assets were frozen in 2014. The investigation didn’t progress and in January 2015 the assets were released.

Shokin didn’t become the PG until February 2015. He couldn’t have effected the investigation since he wasn’t in office.

He wasn’t fired until March 2016. He was supposed to root out the corruption but never did.

You’re off.

It still doesn’t make sense. Those assets were frozen in 2014. The investigation didn’t progress and in January 2015 the assets were released.

Shokin didn’t become the PG until February 2015. He couldn’t have effected the investigation since he wasn’t in office.

He wasn’t fired until March 2016. He was supposed to root out the corruption but never did.

Nope, not off. In 2014, Shokin was the Deputy Prosecutor General and was tasked with working with the U.K. on their investigation. Instead of providing them materials to bolster their case, he notified Zlochevsky he had nothing to worry about. And because of that, the U.K. investigation stalled and a court ordered the frozen assets to be released.

Shokin spent 2 years protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.

Forum List

Back