Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

Quote Devon. He says that Hunter and the Burisma board called DC. Not 'Biden'. And per Fox News, they tried to convince the Obama Administration. Again, not Biden.

YOU, pretending to be Devon, added your 'fact'.

Quote Devon, or admit you made that shit up.
Who in the Obama administration was in charge of Ukraine policy? You stupid fucking cocksucker.

Who in the Obama administration was in charge of Ukraine policy? You stupid fucking cocksucker.

You're quoting yourself again. Not Devon.

Devon never claimed that Hunter called Joe Biden and that Joe had the prosecutors fired.

You do. Citing yourself, pretending to be Devon Archer.

And you're nobody. Facts don't need to be creatively edited or embellished. Your lies do.

"The closed-door testimony took place Monday with a handful of lawmakers. Goldman told reporters after the session that Archer testified that Hunter sold the “illusion of access” to his father by taking credit for things his father did as vice president that he had no part in."

You're quoting yourself again. Not Devon.

Devon never claimed that Hunter called Joe Biden and that Joe had the prosecutors fired.

You do. Citing yourself, pretending to be Devon Archer.

And you're nobody. Facts don't need to be creatively edited or embellished. Your lies do.
I've asked you twice who was in charge of Ukraine policy in the Obama administration and you can't answer. You lose, cocksucker.

I've asked you twice who was in charge of Ukraine policy in the Obama administration and you can't answer. You lose, cocksucker.

You tell me, its your argument. But you're going to have to back it up with evidence.

But you can't quote Devon saying that Hunter called Joe Biden and that Joe had the prosecutors fired.

I've asked you five times to quote Devon saying that.

And you flee with your tail tucked between your legs every single time.

The demented fool is a habitual liar.

Laughing.....nothing says 'fact', like you desperately trying to change the topic.

Quote Devon ever saying that Hunter called Joe Biden and that Joe had the prosecutors fired.

Either you can. Or you can't. And as Fox News demonstrates elegantly, you can't.

"Devon Archer testified Monday that Hunter Biden and top executives of Burisma Holdings "called D.C." in 2015 to ask the Obama administration to help fire the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the firm, a source familiar with his testimony told Fox News Digital."

'Facts' don't need to be embellished, liar.

You tell me, its your argument. But you're going to have to back it up with evidence.

But you can't quote Devon saying that Hunter called Joe Biden and that Joe had the prosecutors fired.

I've asked you five times to quote Devon saying that.

And you flee with your tail tucked between your legs every single time.
Since you don't know who was in charge of Ukraine policy for the Obama administration, you just lost. It was Joe Biden. Now you prove me a liar. Cocksucker.

Laughing.....nothing says 'fact', like you desperately trying to change the topic.

Quote Devon ever saying that Hunter called Joe Biden and that Joe had the prosecutors fired.

Either you can. Or you can't. And as Fox News demonstrates elegantly, you can't.

"Devon Archer testified Monday that Hunter Biden and top executives of Burisma Holdings "called D.C." in 2015 to ask the Obama administration to help fire the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the firm, a source familiar with his testimony told Fox News Digital."

'Facts' don't need to be embellished, liar.
You don't belong here. You're an ignorant uninformed cocksucker.

Since you don't know who was in charge of Ukraine policy for the Obama administration, you just lost. It was Joe Biden. Now you prove me a liar. Cocksucker.

Laughing.....kiddo, you lost the moment you made up imaginary Devon Archer quotes. No where does Devon say that Hunter called Joe Biden, or that Joe Biden fired the prosecutor.

And who says that Joe Biden was in charge of the Ukraine policy for the Obama administration? Is this you making shit up again? Devon never says this either. Neither did Joe. Neither did Obama.

Is it you, citing yourself? Its you citing yourself again, isn't it?

You don't need to embellish or creatively edit facts. [/B]But you had to lie your ass off on what Devon said. With even Fox News blowing your lies out of the water.

So much for your 'facts', boy.

Laughing.....kiddo, you lost the moment you made up imaginary Devon Archer quotes. No where does Devon say that Hunter called Joe Biden, or that Joe Biden fired the prosecutor.

And who says that Joe Biden was in charge of the Ukraine policy for the Obama administration? Is this you making shit up again? Devon never says this either. Neither did Joe. Neither did Obama.

Is it you, citing yourself? Its you citing yourself again, isn't it?

You don't need to embellish or creatively edit facts. [/B]But you had to lie your ass off on what Devon said. With even Fox News blowing your lies out of the water.

You're ignorant and uninformed.

You don't belong here. You're an ignorant uninformed cocksucker.

Laughing! And where in that clip, liar.....does Joe Biden or ANYONE ELSE say that Joe Biden is in charge of Ukraine policy for the Obama administration?

No where, kiddo. You made that shit up to.

You lied about Devon. And to back your lies about Devon, you made up lies about Biden.

Liar? Oh, LI-ar?

Where in that clip does Joe Biden or anyone else say that Joe Biden is in charge of the Obama Administration's Ukraine policy?

Nowhere? You completely made that up, with Biden never making that claim, nor Obama, nor anyone in the Obama administration?

Laughing......you're so easy. But tell me more about 'credibility'. For the giggles.

Last edited:
Liar? Oh, LI-ar?

Where in that clip does Joe Biden or anyone else say that Joe Biden is in charge of the Obama Administration's Ukraine policy?

Nowhere? You completely made that up, with Biden never making that claim, nor Obama, nor anyone in the Obama administration?

Laughing......you're so easy. But tell me more about 'credibility'. For the giggles.
You just keep digging your hole. Stupid cocksucker.
"No one in the U.S. government has wielded more influence over Ukraine than Vice President Joe Biden. As the Obama administration’s point person on Ukraine policy, he has rallied support for Kiev in the face of Russian military intervention and cultivated a personal rapport with its leaders."

You just keep digging your hole. Stupid cocksucker.

Uh-huh. And where in your clip does Joe Biden claim to be in charge of Ukraine policy for the Obama Administration? Where does Obama ever say this? Where does anyone in the Obama administration ever say this?

Laughing....You don't need to lie to back 'facts', boy.

So much for your Biden or your Devon claims.

Uh-huh. And where in your clip does Joe Biden claim to be in charge of Ukraine policy for the Obama Administration? Where does Obama ever say this? Where does anyone in the Obama administration ever say this?

Laughing....You don't need to lie to back 'facts', boy.

So much for your Biden or your Devon claims.
First class ass troll. What a pitiful waste of a life.

I’m supposed to believe that Trump was asking Ukraine to publicly announce an investigation into Biden because he cared about corruption and not because Biden was his political opponent.

I’m supposed to believe that Trump froze aid to Ukraine because he was suddenly worried about corruption right after making the ask of Zelensky and had nothing to do with it.

What does this have to do with trump. We’re talking about hunter being paid by burisma.

Forum List

Back