Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

The charges are unproven. The evidence...is just evidence. Transcripts, text messages, photos, testimony, hell there's even a recording of Trump admitting that he didn't declassify.

These don't cease to exist just because they haven't been entered into a trial yet.

So to summarize.....you've got jackshit on Joe Biden. Not so much as a parking ticket. Literally nothing.

And you'll ignore all evidence against Donald Trump and the 70+ charges against him. And refuse to review any of it.

Laughing.....good luck with both the delusion and the willful ignorance. Neither will matter in the slightest.
House is still gathering evidence......that simple......I've heard no criminal referrals yet as their investigation isn't completed.

That simple.

Well they released it quietly. Archer supports the Democrat position actually.

Page 104:
The report also found, quote, "No --" 5 Mr. Goldman. I'm sorry. You have no basis to know or is that a no? 6 Mr. Archer. I have -- I have -- I would have no idea. 7 Mr. Goldman. No basis -- 8 Mr. Schwartz. Are you aware of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden? 9 Mr. Archer. No, I'm not aware of any. 10 11 Q So based on your knowledge and experience, you have no evidence that 12 would contradict any of these conclusions I just read. 13 A No. 14 Q The report also found, quote, "No evidence that any action of the U.S. 15 Government or any U.S. official was taken to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden." 16 Do you have any evidence or knowledge that contradicts this conclusion? 17 A No. 18 Q So based on everything you saw, heard, and observed, did you have any 19 knowledge of Joe Biden having any involvement with Burisma? 20 A No -- not direct, no. 21 Q No involvement of Joe -- 22 A No. 23 Q -- Biden with Burisma. 24 A No. My only thought is that I think Burisma would have gone out of 25 business if it didn't have the brand attached to it. That's my, like, only honest opinion. 105 1 But I have no basis for any -- never heard any conversations -- 2 Mr. Goldman. But that's different than Joe Biden's action. 3 Mr. Archer. Right. 4 Mr. Goldman. You're just talking about that Hunter was on the board. 5 Mr. Archer. Right. And I think that's why -- 6 Mr. Goldman. And so -- 7 Mr. Archer. -- it was able to survive for as long as it did. 8 Mr. Goldman. By -- because of additional capital or -- 9 Mr. Archer. Just because of the brand.

It has and exonerates Joe Biden.

F2nO6F-asAESuum
Page 104:
The report also found, quote, "No --" 5 Mr. Goldman. I'm sorry. You have no basis to know or is that a no? 6 Mr. Archer. I have -- I have -- I would have no idea. 7 Mr. Goldman. No basis -- 8 Mr. Schwartz. Are you aware of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden? 9 Mr. Archer. No, I'm not aware of any. 10 11 Q So based on your knowledge and experience, you have no evidence that 12 would contradict any of these conclusions I just read. 13 A No. 14 Q The report also found, quote, "No evidence that any action of the U.S. 15 Government or any U.S. official was taken to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden." 16 Do you have any evidence or knowledge that contradicts this conclusion? 17 A No. 18 Q So based on everything you saw, heard, and observed, did you have any 19 knowledge of Joe Biden having any involvement with Burisma? 20 A No -- not direct, no. 21 Q No involvement of Joe -- 22 A No. 23 Q -- Biden with Burisma. 24 A No. My only thought is that I think Burisma would have gone out of 25 business if it didn't have the brand attached to it. That's my, like, only honest opinion. 105 1 But I have no basis for any -- never heard any conversations -- 2 Mr. Goldman. But that's different than Joe Biden's action. 3 Mr. Archer. Right. 4 Mr. Goldman. You're just talking about that Hunter was on the board. 5 Mr. Archer. Right. And I think that's why -- 6 Mr. Goldman. And so -- 7 Mr. Archer. -- it was able to survive for as long as it did. 8 Mr. Goldman. By -- because of additional capital or -- 9 Mr. Archer. Just because of the brand.

F2nO6F-asAESuum
Page 104:
That is absolutely not an exoneration

So Joe was there just to be there and just listen ?
You are correct that he did not say “I’m influence peddling Where’s my money”
He just did everything possible to allude to that and that the VP was on the phone and available

No need. You can post. I just wanted to prove that Comer always keeps his word. He hasnt lied yet.
Agreed. What a stark contrast comparing him to creatures like Schiff and Nadler.

I just didn't trust how long it would take for Archer and his lawyers to sign off on the transcript.

F2nO6F-asAESuum
Page 104:
Wow. That graveyard you keep whistling past is getting bigger and bigger.

Chirper I did explain above what it actually is.
Nope, sorry. When the witness says Joey did nothing wrong, it blows your case. its why they hid the transcript. But its ok, you still have Hunter Biden dick pics to hold onto.

So Joe was there just to be there and just listen ?
You are correct that he did not say “I’m influence peddling Where’s my money”
He just did everything possible to allude to that and that the VP was on the phone and available
I know in all of my years of client meetings, I'd always call my dad and put him on spearkerphone to discuss the weather. Doesn't everybody?

Do they even listen to themselves and hear how absurd the talking points they've been given are?

I know in all of my years of client meetings, I'd always call my dad and put him on spearkerphone to discuss the weather. Doesn't everybody?

Do they even listen to themselves and hear how absurd the talking points they've been given are?
Line 11 - 19 are problematic to your argument.
Page 51-52. Conversations were casual, about fishing, same way when conversations were just with friends. Hunter is a sleaze but Joe Da Biden not linked. Fail harder. Again, you'll always have your dick pics.

Line 11 - 19 are problematic to your argument.
Not at all. Why do you think Hunter and Zlochevsky walked away from the table when he demanded Hunter call his dad to do something about Shokin? And five days later Joey flew to Ukraine and demanded Shokin be fired? To make sure Archer wasn't a witness to the call.
Page 51-52. Conversations were casual, about fishing, same way when conversations were just with friends. Hunter is a sleaze but Joe Da Biden not linked. Fail harder. Again, you'll always have your dick pics.

LOL WE're you ever in business? EVer have meetings with clients? How many times di you call your father, put him on speakerphone and discuss the weather with your client? How many times?

Say it out loud and tell us with a straight face that is not absurd.

Not at all. Why do you think Hunter and Zlochevsky walked away from the table when he demanded Hunter call his dad to do something about Shokin? And five days later Joey flew to Ukraine and demanded Shokin be fired? To make sure Archer wasn't a witness to the call.

LOL WE're you ever in business? EVer have meetings with clients? How many times di you call your father, put him on speakerphone and discuss the weather with your client? How many times?

Say it out loud and tell us with a straight face that is not absurd.
Thats all Hunter, not Joe. You have convinced us not to vote for Hunter.

Forum List

Back