Let's make something clear.

Let us make something clear--------->while todays polls mean NOTHING, what they point to is you are screwed Lefist, and unless you can reverse them, it is Katy bar the door! As of now, we do not have to do a thing, which must frost you to no end, but it is winter, so good luck to you!

It’s been adjudicated as insurrection.
None of your tears will wash that away.
No. It was determined to be an insurrection by a judge and a state Supreme Court each lacking jurisdiction.

And do you know what they call a decision from a court that lacks jurisdiction?

A nullity. They say it is void ab initio.
And yep. That’s the actual law.

Yes...

That's certainly the INFERENCE, isn't it?

Something I very happily conceded...

But when you're contemplating the banning of a former President from a ballot...

You'd better come out of your (boxing) corner with more than INFERENCE in your hands...

1. Explicit definition of the event as a stand-alone pronouncement.

2. Authoritative.

3. Timely.
------

And, unfortunately, that train has already left the station.

I want him banned myself... it's just that I don't think it's gonna hold up in court.

And... right or wrong... I've outlined my own reasoning for our purposes here.

I'll have to be content to let it rest with that... the idea is going to have to stand or fall on its own merits. :cool:
I don’t have any burden of proof. That was presented in court and ruled to be sufficient. It was upheld.
I’m mostly sure that SCOTUS will uphold that as well. IMO they will go to the 14th to find their escape route.

Goody, wait til you hear what the Red States remove Biden from the ballot for.

Your rules.

Your game.

You will hate it.
If Trump is removed it will be the SCOTUS who will make the decision based on their reading of The Constitution.

If that happens & you have a problem with it, take it up with them.

The fact that you weren’t charged with raping your neighbor is irrelevant as well. Let’s punish you for something you were never convicted of, and never even charged with.
Oof…
Accusations against me aside, that is exactly what happened to Trump in the E. Jean Carroll case.

Oof…
Accusations against me aside, that is exactly what happened to Trump in the E. Jean Carroll case.
You mean the he said - she said case where there was no evidence, for something that happened 30 years ago, and in front of a liberal NY jury and judge.

No. It was determined to be an insurrection by a judge and a state Supreme Court each lacking jurisdiction.

And do you know what they call a decision from a court that lacks jurisdiction?

A nullity. They say it is void ab initio.
And yep. That’s the actual law.
Alright then.

Do you not understand the role of a state SOS?
The role of a state SOS is not to single-handedly disenfranchise every Republican in her state with her OPINION that a candidate is guilty of a crime he hasn’t even been charged with.

You Dems are in a panic, knowing that most Americans want Trump instead of Biden, and will do ANYTHING to make sure they don’t get to choose their president.

No, I said she is the SOS.
I will concede a partial point. I am guessing that the Main Secretary of State will claim that her action was predicated on giving the Colorado Supreme Court decision “full faith and credit.”

However, even that Court granted a stay. And now that decision is getting
appealed. So, “full faith and credit” is very much premature.

Forum List

Back