🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's name the things Republicans really "need":

Nah, they already have plenty of hate.

so does Dean.....you do notice he ignored me when i told him that...

That's not why I ignore you. The thread is about:

Jobs

Education

Health Care

Higher Wages

What have you offered? Stupid and more stupid.

Is the GOP leadership doing anything to help their base get these things? We both know the answer. That's why you are stuck on stupid. It's all you have. All you will ever have. It's who you are. Clearly.

No, your OP is stupid. So don't yack about offering anything else.

There is no GOP leadership and you keep picking and choosing who you attach your accusations to.

Your greatest concern is that one day you won't be living off of foodstamps and will have to get a job :)eek::eek::eek:).

so does Dean.....you do notice he ignored me when i told him that...

Jobs

Education

Health Care

Higher Wages

Is the GOP leadership doing anything to help their base get these things? We both know the answer. That's why you are stuck on stupid. It's all you have. All you will ever have. It's who you are. Clearly.

oh?....who is the one who said....."All they need is hate".....i commented on something you said.....is that not how it works here?....or is it if someone says something to you and its true you avoid answering it?...kinda like what you say about Republicans....

He's a two faced partisan moron. Don't explain it to him...he can't comprehend and even if he could.....Harry Reid would do his dominatrix routine and Deanny would get back in line.

Jobs

Education

Health Care

Higher Wages

oh?....who is the one who said....."All they need is hate".....i commented on something you said.....is that not how it works here?....or is it if someone says something to you and its true you avoid answering it?...kinda like what you say about Republicans....

He's a two faced partisan moron. Don't explain it to him...he can't comprehend and even if he could.....Harry Reid would do his dominatrix routine and Deanny would get back in line.

rderp is a DNC programmed spambot. The lights are on, but no one is home.

I don't need the republican leadership to give me anything. Just keep the government out of my life and I can get everything I need on my own.

Jobs

Education

Health Care

Higher Wages

it doesnt matter....Dean is a selective person when it comes to answering questions about what he posts....his threads and posts show a lot of dislike and hate for Republicans ......so of course he will not answer what i said about what he said.....he is a dancer i will give him that....

We don't need the tea party, but I fear we're stuck with it like lung cancer.

But remember the old joke. In 96 Slick and Clinton are in the Limo driving through Kansas. Suddenly, a tornado picks up the Limo, and they spin round and round. You see cows, horses ... entire houses spinning in the air. Suddenly, they crash to the ground, with the Limo pulverizing a house.

Dole says, "Mr. President, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."

Slick responds, "Where the fck's Dorothy?"

We don't need the tea party, but I fear we're stuck with it like lung cancer.

But remember the old joke. In 96 Slick and Clinton are in the Limo driving through Kansas. Suddenly, a tornado picks up the Limo, and they spin round and round. You see cows, horses ... entire houses spinning in the air. Suddenly, they crash to the ground, with the Limo pulverizing a house.

Dole says, "Mr. President, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."

Slick responds, "Where the fck's Dorothy?"

did you mean fuck?....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lem-in-america-democrats-are.html#post9023614

Republicans have been so duped, they really do believe in "Prosperity through lower wages".

Libs seem to think small business owners can call their bank and tell their account rep
to add more money into the account to cover payroll and it happens. :badgrin:

Well if you believe in Obama-money...it could. After all Obama-money is free.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkksi344cM]Free Obama Money - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back