Let’s not insult women by calling that shameful nonsense a “Women’s March”

There were very few actual women there. Most of what you saw were unshowered, filthy, gross creatures filled with anger due to ignorance....
  • On Saturday, thousands of ladies in vagina hats descended upon DC to demand more dead babies.
  • They demanded other things, too, like free birth control and free tampons and a free Palestine. They demanded equal rights, even though they already have equal rights. They demanded that the wage gap be closed, even though the wage gap is a fabrication. And they demanded that the government “get out of their uterus,” even though the government was never — and, really, for logistical reasons never could be — in their uterus.
  • The march was an eclectic mix of non sequiturs and falsehoods. Every aspect of feminist mythology was represented in one way or another. But unlimited access to abortion was the theme that tied it all together.
Matt Walsh: Let’s not insult women by calling that shameful nonsense a “Women’s March”

How about you leave women alone and let them define themselves.

People who oppose women's rights shouldn't have any say in how we charactertize ourselves.

Rightwingnuts are so funny

What a bunch of stupid bimbos... and these asshats are reproducing?
^ Why we marched.

Sooo... a person walking around with a pussy hat is to be taken seriously?

Laughable.
Exactly. Just as serious as electing someone who brags about grabbing pussy.

Oh please.... guys say shit like that all the time. Call me when he actually does it, you know, like liberal icon Bill Clinton.
"guys say shit like that all the time" And you accept it. And you shouldn't....but you excuse it. Imagine someone you know saying that about your wife, your mother, your sister, your daughter.........ok with you?

Yes... I have no problem with words. My girlfriend is extremely attractive and I am sure many men have some pretty juicy thoughts when they see her, especially in a bathing suit. Boys gonna be boys... as long as they keep it to themselves.

Jesus.. lighten up.

16174621_10158248507965515_1458953446436687882_n.jpg
H. Clinton was not elected......funny how you can't let that go. Maybe, you don't feel quite legitimate?
Maybe it's because unhinged progressives who can't accept reality keep saying he's not "legitimate"? :lmao:

There were very few actual women there. Most of what you saw were unshowered, filthy, gross creatures filled with anger due to ignorance....
  • On Saturday, thousands of ladies in vagina hats descended upon DC to demand more dead babies.
  • They demanded other things, too, like free birth control and free tampons and a free Palestine. They demanded equal rights, even though they already have equal rights. They demanded that the wage gap be closed, even though the wage gap is a fabrication. And they demanded that the government “get out of their uterus,” even though the government was never — and, really, for logistical reasons never could be — in their uterus.
  • The march was an eclectic mix of non sequiturs and falsehoods. Every aspect of feminist mythology was represented in one way or another. But unlimited access to abortion was the theme that tied it all together.
Matt Walsh: Let’s not insult women by calling that shameful nonsense a “Women’s March”

People who oppose women's rights shouldn't have any say in how we charactertize ourselves.

Define themselves, like what, this?

upload_2017-1-24_10-11-0.png

What a fucking joke.

Why are "they" a "disgrace to America"? Honestly you sound just like the left wing progressives that were blanket demonizing Tea Party Members simply because they didn't agree with the Tea Party's viewpoint(s).
Geezus...you sound like a typical left-wing progressive with your shocking lack of knowledge about what transpired.
Uh-huh, if defending the freedom of expression and advocating having an actual reason and evidence based argument rather than simply relying on blanket smears makes me "sound like a typical left-wing progressive" to you then so be it
Dude...you sound like an idiot. Nobody...and I mean nobody...prevented their "freedom of expression". Stop trying to sound like your Captain America. I'll run circles around you when it comes to defending the U.S. Constitution.

But I equally have the right to express my 1st Amendment rights about their march. And...we have decency laws in America whether you like it or not. There were parents who brought their children to that rally having no idea that progressives would craft giant vagina lips. Tell me asshole....how do you explain that to your 6 year old son?
Yes you do....and no one here is shutting you down, are we? Simply pointing out that attitudes like yours are why we marched.

Why are "they" a "disgrace to America"? Honestly you sound just like the left wing progressives that were blanket demonizing Tea Party Members simply because they didn't agree with the Tea Party's viewpoint(s).
Geezus...you sound like a typical left-wing progressive with your shocking lack of knowledge about what transpired.
Uh-huh, if defending the freedom of expression and advocating having an actual reason and evidence based argument rather than simply relying on blanket smears makes me "sound like a typical left-wing progressive" to you then so be it
Dude...you sound like an idiot. Nobody...and I mean nobody...prevented their "freedom of expression". Stop trying to sound like your Captain America. I'll run circles around you when it comes to defending the U.S. Constitution.

But I equally have the right to express my 1st Amendment rights about their march. And...we have decency laws in America whether you like it or not. There were parents who brought their children to that rally having no idea that progressives would craft giant vagina lips. Tell me asshole....how do you explain that to your 6 year old son?
Yes you do....and no one here is shutting you down, are we? Simply pointing out that attitudes like yours are why we marched.

Funny, you didn't do shit until HRC lost....

upload_2017-1-24_10-14-5.png

View attachment 108455

What a fucking joke.
Men, including Drumplethinskin, always define themselves by how big their Johnson is.....how is this any worse?

Well Night Fox thinks I should be shut down. He/She has been whining that I'm discussing it for about 15 minutes now. You on the other hand are showing exponentially more respect for the U.S. Constitution. I'm not complaining about you.

Last edited:
Women have the right to freedom of expression and to make utter fools of themselves. They have the right to be laughed at, dismissed as inconsequential and ignored.

View attachment 108458
So...you accept totally the kind of talk about women that Drumplethinskin said to your wife, your mother, your sister, your daughter.......

View attachment 108455

What a fucking joke.
Men, including Drumplethinskin, always define themselves by how big their Johnson is.....how is this any worse?

I don't know any man who defines themself by penis size. Christ, do you lie awake at night dreaming this absurd shit up?

upload_2017-1-24_10-15-45.png

How about I exercise my 1st Amendment rights here on USMB and you sit there and deal with it like a good little obedient progressive?

They did "define themselves". Why are you so upset that I'm pointing that out? :dunno:

(Maybe you're actually as ashamed as you should be....)

View attachment 108458
So...you accept totally the kind of talk about women that Drumplethinskin said to your wife, your mother, your sister, your daughter.......

You're losing it.. what happened to you? Trump made that remark in a private conversation with another man. He never said it to my wife or daughter.. and I have no sister o that would be totally impossible.

Men define themselves by Johnson size... Geeze, is that in the lesbian manual?
Well...you have to remember Sog....progressive women only associate themselves with progressive men. Progressive men are pretty freaking immature and ignorant. I imagine every man they've ever known really does think about his penis size 24x7.

For the rest of America though....the thought never crosses our mind. We're too busy living life (actually holding a job, taking care of our children that we didn't kill in an abortion, defending the U.S. from the left, etc.).

Men define themselves by Johnson size... Geeze, is that in the lesbian manual?
Well...you have to remember Sog....progressive women only associate themselves with progressive men. Progressive men are pretty freaking immature and ignorant. I imagine every man they've ever known really does think about his penis size 24x7.

For the rest of America though....the thought never crosses our mind. We're too busy living life (actually holding a job, taking care of our children that we didn't kill in an abortion, defending the U.S. from the left, etc.).

I just don't get these folks.... they say the most absurd shit. Bod was in the Navy... I'm sure she's heard some pretty foul shit. You'd think she'd be a bit thicker skinned.

I don't accept that kind of talk at all. Even when no women are around. Had I been on that bus with Donald Trump - he would've gotten an earful from me.

But what is your point here with that? Bill Clinton did far worse and you worship the ground he walks on. He sexually assaulted dozens of women. And....I also do not tolerate lying. You're candidate Hitlery Clinton lied more than any politician in U.S. history. Hitlerly lies about her lies. Then she lies about that.

The U.S. was stuck between the third worst candidate in U.S. history (Donald Trump) and the worst candidate in U.S. history (Hitlery Clinton). We the people chose the lesser of the two evils. Marching with giant vaginas on your head is going to change that. It literally achieved nothing but more disgust for your from the American people.

Women have the right to freedom of expression and to make utter fools of themselves. They have the right to be laughed at, dismissed as inconsequential and ignored.
Yes....ignore millions of women and men at your peril.

Forum List

Back