Let's Play Devil's Advocate!

i didnt make up the list and the secret service was already on it..... but i think you get my point.:eusa_eh:

What point is that, that the payroll for the 45 million co-conspirators is equal to the GDP of Romania and somehow we are able to hide that in the budget? Actually all 45 million of us are being blackmailed into staying silent. Do you really know what is behind the mirrors at a Marriott?

devilsadvocate.jpg

The problem with your story is that , well, that's not what happened. When President Bush was first told they only knew that a plane had crashed into the WTC. No one knew at that time how far this was going that day. It was only after the second airliner hit that everyone knew it was no accident. And the Secret Service took all appropriate measures.

So now the supporters of the official "you must be on fucking crack if you believe this" story are rewriting it to allow themselves wiggle room around a topic that cannot otherwise be explained. You gotta love it.

Here's my advice: Drugs kill. Find a good 12 step program and wake up to a little bit of reality. Your life and your relationships will become much more fulfilling.

The problem with your story is that , well, that's not what happened. When President Bush was first told they only knew that a plane had crashed into the WTC. No one knew at that time how far this was going that day. It was only after the second airliner hit that everyone knew it was no accident. And the Secret Service took all appropriate measures.

So now the supporters of the official "you must be on fucking crack if you believe this" story are rewriting it to allow themselves wiggle room around a topic that cannot otherwise be explained.

RE-writing? I'm sorry, when was it ever said differently? When was it ever said that immediately after the first plane crashed it was known that there were 3 other hijacked planes, one going to WTC and the other 2 to DC? You're saying they knew all that, but where are you getting that idea from?

And besides all that, the President was in Florida. Even if it was known immediately (which it wasn't), then why would they consider the President to be threatened by attacks in NYC and DC? Florida's a long way away. Without a credible threat to the President, why should they have reacted as though there was a threat?

So what we actually have is that the Secret Service did NOT know more than that a plane hit the WTC. And they did not know it was an attack. AFTER the 2nd plane they knew it was an attack, but there was no known threat to the President. So from a protection standpoint, there was nothing to protect him from.

So now the supporters of the official "you must be on fucking crack if you believe this" story are rewriting it to allow themselves wiggle room around a topic that cannot otherwise be explained. You gotta love it.

Here's my advice: Drugs kill. Find a good 12 step program and wake up to a little bit of reality. Your life and your relationships will become much more fulfilling.
WOW you REALLY are too fucking stupid

if you have evidence that any major points of the official story are not correct then please present them.

otherwise, your comments about drugs and relationships appear to be projection as we all know that a typical twoofer is an uneducated loser without any girlfriend and lives at home with mommy.:lol:

So now the supporters of the official "you must be on fucking crack if you believe this" story are rewriting it to allow themselves wiggle room around a topic that cannot otherwise be explained.

RE-writing? I'm sorry, when was it ever said differently? When was it ever said that immediately after the first plane crashed it was known that there were 3 other hijacked planes, one going to WTC and the other 2 to DC? You're saying they knew all that, but where are you getting that idea from?

And besides all that, the President was in Florida. Even if it was known immediately (which it wasn't), then why would they consider the President to be threatened by attacks in NYC and DC? Florida's a long way away. Without a credible threat to the President, why should they have reacted as though there was a threat?

So what we actually have is that the Secret Service did NOT know more than that a plane hit the WTC. And they did not know it was an attack. AFTER the 2nd plane they knew it was an attack, but there was no known threat to the President. So from a protection standpoint, there was nothing to protect him from.

According to who? Popular Mechanics?

You're rewriting the official story. Good luck with that. Trying to defend the offial account while rewriting it is NOT a recommended strategy, no matter what flavor of crack that you prefer.

Bush was informed of the first crash before he went into the school:
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=0FD0C85E5CD5B6B0&p_docnum=1
"They told me an aircraft had impacted one of the World Trade Center towers," Loewer said. "That's all the information I had. Soon as the motorcade stopped, I ran up to the president's limousine and I briefed the president and (Chief of Staff Andrew) Card of just that information. (Bush) asked me to keep him informed and I said, `Yes, sir, Mr. President.' '

And it seems as though some of the staff knew what the correct protocol should have been:
Worldandnation: Of fact, fiction: Bush on 9/11
To journalists and others glued to a TV in a nearby room, the second crash was electrifying. "The feeling among the reporters - me certainly - was that this was an enormous, world-shaking event, and here I'm stuck in this school," Plunket recalls.

Some of the president's aides clearly felt the same way.

Sarasota County Sheriff Bill Balkwill, who was in the main office, said a Marine carrying Bush's phone immediately turned to him and asked, "Can you get everybody ready? We're out of here."

But no one left.

Instead, the tape shows, Bush remains seated for at least five more minutes, although his expression by turns is somber, pensive, distracted and angry. Then he loosens up a bit and even appears to linger in the classroom.

And you're saying that there was no credible threat that the Secret Service would react to. You know as well as I do that that's bullshit.

You're rewriting the official story. Good luck with that. Trying to defend the offial account while rewriting it is NOT a recommended strategy, no matter what flavor of crack that you prefer.
Again, show me where I'm differing?

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=0FD0C85E5CD5B6B0&p_docnum=1
"They told me an aircraft had impacted one of the World Trade Center towers," Loewer said. "That's all the information I had. Soon as the motorcade stopped, I ran up to the president's limousine and I briefed the president and (Chief of Staff Andrew) Card of just that information. (Bush) asked me to keep him informed and I said, `Yes, sir, Mr. President.' '
And that's what I said...they knew an airplane hit the WTC and that was it. YOU'RE the one rewriting when you said " Just imagine that you are the Secret Service agent who has primary responsibility for the presidents security when you hear the news: The World trade Center has just been struck by a hijacked airliner. Another hijacked airliner is inbound for the World Trade Center. At least one more known airliner is presumed hijacked" Which is contradicted by your own quotation. So which is it...is the official story that they didn't know moe than that an airplane struck or that they knew instantly that it was hijackd, and there were others?

And it seems as though some of the staff knew what the correct protocol should have been:
To journalists and others glued to a TV in a nearby room, the second crash was electrifying. "The feeling among the reporters - me certainly - was that this was an enormous, world-shaking event, and here I'm stuck in this school," Plunket recalls.

Sarasota County Sheriff Bill Balkwill, who was in the main office, said a Marine carrying Bush's phone immediately turned to him and asked, "Can you get everybody ready? We're out of here."

But no one left.

Instead, the tape shows, Bush remains seated for at least five more minutes, although his expression by turns is somber, pensive, distracted and angry. Then he loosens up a bit and even appears to linger in the classroom.
I'm sorry, you'll have to highlight the parts where there was established protocal that was broken, not just some people's opinions. 5 minutes when no one's sure about what's going on is not a long time.

And you're saying that there was no credible threat that the Secret Service would react to. You know as well as I do that that's bullshit.
No I don't. What was it?

According to who? Popular Mechanics?

But no one left.

Changing our OP now?

And that's what I said...they knew an airplane hit the WTC and that was it. YOU'RE the one rewriting when you said " Just imagine that you are the Secret Service agent who has primary responsibility for the presidents security when you hear the news: The World trade Center has just been struck by a hijacked airliner. Another hijacked airliner is inbound for the World Trade Center. At least one more known airliner is presumed hijacked" Which is contradicted by your own quotation. So which is it...is the official story that they didn't know moe than that an airplane struck or that they knew instantly that it was hijackd, and there were others?

I'm sorry, you'll have to highlight the parts where there was established protocal that was broken, not just some people's opinions. 5 minutes when no one's sure about what's going on is not a long time.

No I don't. What was it?

Well the protocol is to protect the President. They did. Hello!

If the threat is from the air, there are fewer places that are more safe than a non-descript schoolhouse in Florida when the planes that were hijacked are from Boston, Washington and New York.

Just common sense folks.

Why put him on the road that is unsecured and expose him to threats like gunfire, etc..? Besides AF1 on the runway/tarmac is a pretty easy target for another jet.

Shoreline has been watching too many movies.

No I don't. What was it?
see, thats just it, the moronic troofers assume that everyone KNEW it was an attack when the first plane hit

Hi Shore:

Just for the sake of argument, let's assume that the official story on how the 9/11 attacks occured is true and that the hijackings were a surprise to our intelligence agencies, senior government officials, and our most senior military leadership ....

Please forgive, but the 9/11 Official Story is the most ridiculous pile of BS these eyes have ever seen:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

You want me to pretend that this empty hole is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. No sir. Only Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES and DoD Cover Story Stooges can play that game ...

My recent post to USMB Debunkers :)cuckoo:) is here ...

GL,

Terral

it is the most rediculous pile of shit story ever conceived as your photo of the empty plane crash site shows.Also Shore,this vidoe prove that explosives brought down the towers.Nobody here at this site has ever been able to debunk it despite their laughable attempts to do so.:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ves+brought+the+towers+down&search_type=&aq=f

Last edited:
Hi Shore:

Just for the sake of argument, let's assume that the official story on how the 9/11 attacks occured is true and that the hijackings were a surprise to our intelligence agencies, senior government officials, and our most senior military leadership ....

Please forgive, but the 9/11 Official Story is the most ridiculous pile of BS these eyes have ever seen:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

You want me to pretend that this empty hole is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. No sir. Only Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES and DoD Cover Story Stooges can play that game ...

GL,

Terral

it is the most rediculous pile of shit story ever conceived as your photo of the empty plane crash site shows.Also Shore,this vidoe prove that explosives brought down the towers.Nobody here at this site has ever been able to debunk it despite their laughable attempts to do so.:lol:

Please tell us what took down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11 if it wasn't AA77?

Whats that I hear out side?
Its the short bus...your ride is here beeotch.

Hi Shore:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

GL,

Terral

lick his ass a little harder rimjob

Hi Shore:

My Flight 93 Topic:

GL,

Terral

Please tell us what took down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11 if it wasn't AA77?

terral keeps claiming its an empty hole, but they recovered 95% of the plane from that hole and the surrounding area

Last edited:

terral keeps claiming its an empty hole, but they recovered 95% of the plan from that hole and the surrounding area

And there is also that whole "if the plane didn't crash there, where is it and the passengers" thing that is never explained.

terral keeps claiming its an empty hole, but they recovered 95% of the plane from that hole and the surrounding area

And there is also that whole "if the plane didn't crash there, where is it and the passengers" thing that is never explained.
there is that also

Very good point, a plane hitting the World Trade Center wouldn't be that big of a shock, aircraft flew by them all day while flying up the Hudson on approach to La Guardia like the Southwest 737 in this shot I took on September 7th 2001. The aircraft is to the right of the Twin Towers.

Last edited:
And also: "If no plane crashed, why claim that a plane crashed?"
And if explosives took down the WTC, why have planes crash into it? Straight explosives had been used in 1993, so that would be believable. And if using planes, why bother with explosives? The crashes themselves would be enough for whatever reason it is postulated.

And if it was a missle, not a plane, at the Pentagon, why say it was a plane? Faking a plane wreck and fabricating or bribing all the passengers makes no sense. Just use a missle, and say it was a missle.

The "inside job" claim requires not just a vast conspiracy, but some huge stretches of the imagination as to why anyone would do it that way.

Forum List

Back