Let's put an end to this nonsense once & for all

Do you think that an ex convict is incapable of making rational decisions or choices as it pertains

• Yes

• No

• I made some amazing smoked chicken today!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
As it pertains to politics?

So many of you know I am a VOTING, and boisterous ex con. I served my time, learned my "lesson" and became one of the few that reintigrated into society.

Put aside your political bias about different states passing or suggesting that ex prisoners be allowed to vote. Do you believe my experience makes my opinion or vote somehow less valuable than yours? I'm not talking about the "right" to vote, I'm talking about opinions & wisdom.

So many of you think my status is a reason to ridicule or insult. More often than not I see those insults as an inability to respond coherently to an argument I've made.

Once they spent their time owed to society they should all be allowed to vote. People make mistakes and should be forgiven.

Interesting. People who say, committed heinous acts of violence, say rape, murder, child abuse, spousal abuse and etc, should be allowed have a say so in what laws govern us? They didn't seem interested in the law when they broke it. It's counterproductive.

i said no you should not be punished by lack of voting rights....serve your time and move on....it is hard to be educated on real issues when the media prefers red herrings

o just baste the ham with coke...i swear ....it gives it a nice glaze and a nutty flavor ....

smh..dont take cooking advice from a diabetic...just dont

I believe that felons should be automatically granted their voting rights back at the end of their parole.

That's the way a lot of states do it, actually.

As far as I'm concerned once that debt is repaid then the state has an obligation to return all rights taken period. The Supreme Court should take a case and make it official, no one should lose rights for good.

Forum List

Back