Let's Review What Racism Actually Is

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Since there seems to be a lot of confusion about it nowadays and especially now on here. This is the official definition of racism.

Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Now let me also point out what it doesn't say. Nowhere in there does it say prejudice or discrimination white people have against black people. Racism is racism folks. That's why to me reverse racism doesn't exist because it's still just as racist to be prejudice and discriminatory towards white people because of their skin. Enough said.

I don't discriminate against other races, and treat everyone based on their words and action. But the elephant in the room is this:

While Europeans were building great cities with magnificent cathedrals, schools, market places, and infrastructures, Africans were still cannibalizing each other and selling each other into slavery. In Africa, most of the amenities that come with civilization were brought there by white settlers. I'm not saying that the lack of advancement in Africa should apply to all black people, because they've done pretty well here in the US, regardles of the how they were brought here. But it is strange how Africa hasn't seemed to advance much as did Europe, Asia, and the New World.

I don't discriminate against other races, and treat everyone based on their words and action. But the elephant in the room is this:

While Europeans were building great cities with magnificent cathedrals, schools, market places, and infrastructures, Africans were still cannibalizing each other and selling each other into slavery. In Africa, most of the amenities that come with civilization were brought there by white settlers. I'm not saying that the lack of advancement in Africa should apply to all black people, because they've done pretty well here in the US, regardles of the how they were brought here. But it is strange how Africa hasn't seemed to advance much as did Europe, Asia, and the New World.

That's a really good point actually and yet white people are often looked at like the worse race. Again this isn't meant towards blacks today,.. but throughout history they always haven't had the cleanest record either.

Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Race and ethnicity are definitely different...

I can't get past the fact that "race" is simply a social construct with no basis in science what so ever so how can one be termed a "racist" when there is really no such thing.

Maybe "anti" would be more descriptive as in anti-white, anti-black, etc.

You're right and that's because racism is due to history and not science.

we wuz kangs.jpg

You're right and that's because racism is due to history and not science.
The first English use of the term “racism” came in 1902 by Brigadier General Richard Henry Pratt, who spoke at a meeting of a group formed to protect Native Americans. A Frenchman used it in the late 1800s so it's "new" in terms of history.

General Pratt also served with the 10th United States Cavalry. This was an African-American regiment, the famed "Buffalo Soldiers". He retired from the Army in 1903.

If there are no races, then there can be no racism. Leftists cant have it both ways.

And, for the record, I do pre-judge blacks that I see. I EXPECT certain negative behavior until they show me that isn't their behavior. I expect them to be thin-skinned and looking for excuses to be offended -- until they show me that's not who they are. I expect them to be loud, vulgar, wih zero control over their emotions -- until they show me that's not who they are. I expect them to be thieves and shopplifters -- until they show me thats not who they are.

They are the only group I pre-judge negatively

Last edited:
If there are no races, then there can be no racism. Leftists cant have it both ways.

And, for the record, I do pre-judge blacks that I see. I EXPECT certain negative behavior until they show me that isn't their behavior. I expect them to be thin-skinned and looking for excuses to be offended -- until they show me that's not who they are. I expect them to be loud, vulgar, wih zero control over their emotions -- until they show me that's not who they are

I gave you a like for half a point as I can sort of see where you're coming from since a lot of them unfortunately choose to act that way and they give themselves a bad reputation. As for racism, I heard it quoted it somewhere that there's only really one true race,.. the human race.

As for racism, I heard it quoted it somewhere that there's only really one true race,.. the human race.
That's what some leftists tell us. They are, of course, wrong.

I do have one good black friend who is none of those things I mentioned. But I'm being honest. They are the only people I will pre-judge and assume the worst

That's what some leftists tell us. They are, of course, wrong.

I do have one good black friend who is none of those things I mentioned. But I'm being honest. They are the only people I will pre-judge and assume the worst

What about Muslims?

But it is strange how Africa hasn't seemed to advance much as did Europe, Asia, and the New World.
Not so strange really. Primitive people who weren't exposed to modern science. Much the same as religious people being backward thinking on the facts of Darwinian evolution.

How can about 50% of Americans still believe in the creation myth?
Perhaps it's China that has evolved the most on modern thinking of not being racists and not believing in religions?

Fwiw, non-white people are not immune to being racists too. The definition you provided need not be added to or reworded to suit your opinion.

Why is racism such a hot topic with the political right?

Not so strange really. Primitive people who weren't exposed to modern science. Much the same as religious people being backward thinking on the facts of Darwinian evolution.

How can about 50% of Americans still believe in the creation myth?
Perhaps it's China that has evolved the most on modern thinking of not being racists and not believing in religions?

Fwiw, non-white people are not immune to being racists too. The definition you provided need not be added to or reworded to suit your opinion.

Why is racism such a hot topic with the political right?
How the fuck was anyone exposed to modern science?

That has to be the most stupidest statement in awhile..

Mostly I respect individual Muslims I've known. Mostly good people. Strongly disagree with the religion, but like the people as individuals
When you're free of religions and racism, you will stop recognizing any differences in people. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists and believers of any of the thousands of different gods, all fit in the same bag and they're distinct from atheists who simply don't believe in any god.
Repeating your chant endlessly doesn't change reality. You're really not being honest with yourself because you're in denial
I'm certainly in denial of the 6000 year old earth, while 49% of Americans aren't.

However, that nonsense belief has already been thrown out by the leaders of the biggest Christiand churches in the world.

It's an evolving thing and it far past time for the 3rd. revised edition of their bibles. Killing one's children and slavery is out of date now. And to the topic, it encourages racism in Christians.

Forum List

Back