Let's revisit a "conspiracy theory" that isn't a conspiracy theory after all...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Remember this:

"
Amid the explosions, smoke, roaring vehicles and chattering gunfire of a terrorist attack Thursday afternoon at Port Everglades, one fact became chillingly clear:

These weren't foreign-born America-hating terrorists. These were native-born America-hating terrorists. And they were making things difficult for the good guys.

"They're moving, they're taking positions, they have superior firepower," said Sheriff's Deputy Richard Saito. "They're clearly very well-trained, very well-motivated."

Of course it wasn't a real terrorist attack, but rather a large-scale SWAT training exercise mounted by the Broward Sheriff's Office involving boats, bus, bombs and booby-trapped hostages.

"This is really a worst case scenario," said Saito, the SWAT team member who concocted the training storyline.

In Saito's plot, seven "sovereign citizens," or militia-styled revolutionaries who advocate the government's overthrow, assault the port by boat. Their goal: steal a shipment of arms and ammunition transiting through the facility.
"
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-training-against-native-born-terrorists.html

Hmmmmmm...

When reading that thread, it also begs the question...how did the Doc Is In get so unbelievably stupid? Because it's fairly severe.

Anyway...see what's happening TODAY...

'Gestapo' tactics meet senior citizens at Yellowstone » Local News » NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA

Remember how the lefties laughed when we voiced alarm at the rounds being purchased for the PARKS service?

You guys really are deserving of what is coming to you.

:lol:

It's nice to see how often you think of me.

So, what's your point, exactly?

What does a Broward County Sheriff's department training exercise have to do with closed national parks?

Stop trolling my thread, you high functioning hydrocephalic.

Last edited:
What's a Hispanic again?

Oh yeah. SOMEONE FROM SPAIN!

Hahahaha you're such a complete moron. You bring me joy.

Slightly off-topic, but would it be fair to say that these mock scenarios would be less of a priority among Western law enforcement agencies had our politicians not imported so much Third World filth in their quest to make our nations more "multicultural"? I mean, let's be honest here, they're unlikely to be anticipating any "native-born" revolutionaries, are they? This just seems like an excuse for local law enforcement to hone their skills in the event of refugee Muslims from Somalia or Eritrea taking jihad to Disneyland.

:lol:

Your pitiful attempt to derail your own thread speaks volumes.

So does your apparent obsession with me. I guess I'm flattered, but I'm already taken. Sorry.

Slightly off-topic, but would it be fair to say that these mock scenarios would be less of a priority among Western law enforcement agencies had our politicians not imported so much Third World filth in their quest to make our nations more "multicultural"? I mean, let's be honest here, they're unlikely to be anticipating any "native-born" revolutionaries, are they? This just seems like an excuse for local law enforcement to hone their skills in the event of refugee Muslims from Somalia or Eritrea taking jihad to Disneyland.

The storyline of training scenarios is only important when it validates the persecution complex.

Forum List

Back