DHS preparing for war/drills/training against "Native Born Terrorists"

Indeed...I have witnessed joint exercises between local LE and Federal LE...It's not a fable. They're gearing up for something.

FEMA Death camps

The T & koshergirl, birddog, that asswipe in Louisiana, The 2ndAmendment will be the first occupants :wink_2:
For what stating that I witnessed LE exercises firsthand? And Second numbnuts I do radio work for several of those entities.

Stick it up your ass and enjoy it.

Indeed...I have witnessed joint exercises between local LE and Federal LE...It's not a fable. They're gearing up for something.

FEMA Death camps
No stupid. Exercises between LAW ENFORCEMENT agencies...Local and FED. I saw it with my own eyes...you are such an IDIOT and talk out your sphincter.

Of course they are. And have been for years.

When I lived in Hickman the local cops who were all buddies said that they could see this coming down the pike.

This is pre 9 11. They didn't like it. I can't imagine what it's like now.

There have been some excellent and really eyeopening threads on the militarization of local police forces.

That last raid to "free bambi" was unreal. Or the drone strike up here because 6 cows wandered onto a family's ranch.

You empower local yahoos who are pricks with a hard on for a certain family or group of friends and then you have a nightmare on your hands. (mine thankfully were nice guys).

Last edited:
Reported them to whom?

The Evil Gubmint

You reported posters on this board to the government? Wow. Why on earth would you do that? Make you feel more like a man did it? Did you feel threatened?

Not only are you a boot licker , but now you're a full blown jackboot.

Only a coward would do such a thing.
He would be right at home with the old USSR. Maybe he should grab a passport...and emigrate post haste?

FEMA Death camps
No stupid. Exercises between LAW ENFORCEMENT agencies...Local and FED. I saw it with my own eyes...you are such an IDIOT and talk out your sphincter.

So in your twisted world, DHS is not expected to interact with local law enforcement?

Last edited:
You reported posters on this board to the government? Wow. Why on earth would you do that? Make you feel more like a man did it? Did you feel threatened?

Ive reported posters on other internet forums for constantly advocating violence against politicians and judges who support more gun control, and for calling for the assassiniation of Bush and Obama.

They were reported to the Cinncinati FBI field office and the Secret Service.

Reported them to whom?

The Evil Gubmint

I get paid good money to report subversive posters

Did you notice those two guys going through your garbage last week?

traitors need to be reported to the authorities.

don't like it? don't betray the USA.

Forum List

Back