DHS preparing for war/drills/training against "Native Born Terrorists"

Only a coward would do such a thing.
He would be right at home with the old USSR. Maybe he should grab a passport...and emigrate post haste?

Putin doesn't like bedwetters.

I'll do anything for a buck. Made six figures turning in USMB posters last year

You notice all those posters who suddenly disappear?
[/quote]Foget how to actuate the quote function dipshit?

Go fuck yerself silly ya fuckin' clod.

He would be right at home with the old USSR. Maybe he should grab a passport...and emigrate post haste?

Seeing that I'm the most vocal and fiery of the "Terrorist Constitutionalist/Extremist Founding Father" types on USMB, I'd say that you've failed miserably...I'm still here.

Seeing that I'm the most vocal and fiery of the "Terrorist Constitutionalist/Extremist Founding Father" types on USMB, I'd say that you've failed miserably...I'm still here.

I have reported you on numerous occasions

They investigated you and determined that you are not a traitor, you are just fucking crazy

You reported posters on this board to the government? Wow. Why on earth would you do that? Make you feel more like a man did it? Did you feel threatened?

Not only are you a boot licker , but now you're a full blown jackboot.

Ive reported posters on other internet forums for constantly advocating violence against politicians and judges who support more gun control, and for calling for the assassiniation of Bush and Obama.

They were reported to the Cinncinati FBI field office and the Secret Service.

So they just came out and stated that they wanted to kill them?

As Am I. Rightwing shitflinger can go screw himself...And I am gonna be on him like white on rice...HE can count on that. His brand of bullsqueeze he's playing I don't take lightly.

Reading this RW? Get ready for a shitstorm.

As Am I. Rightwing shitflinger can go screw himself...And I am gonna be on him like white on rice...HE can count on that. His brand of bullsqueeze he's playing I don't take lightly.

Nervous?

You notice all those posters who suddenly disappear?[/QUOTE]

I call bullshit. And what happened to those that were disappeared? A FEMA camp? LOL.

Nervous?
Anytime...anywhere, son. Nervous? It is YOU that should sweat.

I call bullshit. And what happened to those that were disappeared? A FEMA camp? LOL.

Probably Gitmo under NDAA.

Nervous?
Anytime...anywhere, son. Nervous? It is YOU that should sweat.

Nothing to be nervous about

Most of the USMB members who have been sent to FEMA camps have adapted quite well.

They have become quite adept at basket weaving and have a wonderful USMB garden plot. They seem to enjoy the Tuesday night square dancing. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the Friday night Bingo. They kept claiming that the game was fixed

anytime...anywhere, son. Nervous? It is you that should sweat.

nothing to be nervous about

most of the usmb members who have been sent to fema camps have adapted quite well.

They have become quite adept at basket weaving and have a wonderful usmb garden plot. They seem to enjoy the tuesday night square dancing. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the friday night bingo. They kept claiming that the game was fixed
^^idiot

anytime...anywhere, son. Nervous? It is you that should sweat.

nothing to be nervous about

most of the usmb members who have been sent to fema camps have adapted quite well.

They have become quite adept at basket weaving and have a wonderful usmb garden plot. They seem to enjoy the tuesday night square dancing. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the friday night bingo. They kept claiming that the game was fixed
^^idiot

With an attitude like that, there will be no square dancing for you

The Broward County Sheriff's Department is not part of the Department of Homeland Security.

Where do you get this shit from?

Our governments since the War of Independence have been aware of native-born terrorists. They were called tories and loyalists then. We call them NBPP, the Klan, sovereign citizens, and jihadists today.

good points. ANOTHER misrepresented thread from a gun clinger :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back