DHS preparing for war/drills/training against "Native Born Terrorists"

link allie?

:eusa_doh: koshergirl & the T talking about persecution & rebellion again. Isn't the xstian baker thread enough for you people?

Last edited:
The point here is that native born terrorists aren't a big threat in this country...but our law enforcement and dhs are gearing up to fight US. Native terrorists just means Americans who challenge the government.

No, the point of the thread is that you and the OP are ignorant partisan hacks.

DHS is not ‘arming up’ to ‘attack’ Americans.

DHS has no authority over state and local jurisdictions.

And all terrorists and like criminals pose a potential threat to the American people, whether born in this country or abroad.

The point here is that native born terrorists aren't a big threat in this country...but our law enforcement and dhs are gearing up to fight US. Native terrorists just means Americans who challenge the government.

And all terrorists and like criminals pose a potential threat to the American people, whether born in this country or abroad.

^ that

Who went to war against the south.

Are you maintaining that the fact that he was Republican somehow negates the fact that when government starts funding drills featuring US citizens as "hostiles" we are hearing war drums?

WACO is textbook left wing terror.

yes, David Koresh and the Branch Davidians did terrorize those poor kids.
...and leftist government backed terrorist killed them all.

Yes, I do, as I have shown ever time I've spanked you, or your minions, with facts.

Let's not go down this road again. At some point it just becomes masochism on your part, and sadistic on mine.
RW is a typical liberal. He lies...you rebut...he rewords the lie and claims to have won the point. Typical liberals lie...repeatedly.

Our history has shown that domestic terrorists are a bigger threat to Americans than foreign terrorists
Yes...and the quintessential terrorist in America is Barack Hussein Obama! Marxist asshole!

Why all the hollow point ammunition and armored vehicle purchases by DHS?

So let's put everyone under house arrest the moment they are born.

That's where your ideology leads.

Oh wait, we're already finger printed at birth, never mind.

Why all the hollow point ammunition and armored vehicle purchases by DHS?

Local SWAT teams also have armored vehicles and ammunition. We have been through that fable on dozens of threads.

The worst act of domestic terrorism was perpetrated by one scumbag known as Ape Lincoln.... 620,000 Americans were decimated.

Lincoln put down a traitorous rebellion and preserved the Union. The lives of the astonishingly many Americans who died in the American Civil War are solely on the heads of the traitorous, foolish rebels. But that is long since over.

The Broward County Sheriff's Department is not part of the Department of Homeland Security.

Where do you get this shit from?

Of course they aren't the DHS is too busy shaking down grannies and having conniptions over their joint replacements, medication, and oxygen pumps in airports to be bothered with anything like this.

]

Local SWAT teams also have armored vehicles and ammunition. We have been through that fable on dozens of threads.

So you admit it's true, then you call it a fable...

Libtard Logic, [A and ~A] = true
Indeed...I have witnessed joint exercises between local LE and Federal LE...It's not a fable. They're gearing up for something.

I live just across the rivers from Fort Campbell. I can't notice anything different in the skies. And I try to pay attention.

Forum List

Back