DHS preparing for war/drills/training against "Native Born Terrorists"

Why don't you tally those, and link your sources.

I'll tally the millions killed by Islam. We'll meet here in two minutes.

Millions of Americans were killed by Muslims?

You need to learn some geography

*IF* you bothered to READ sewerbrain? SHE wasn't speaking about Americans...BUT the PREMISE of tagging Americans as Jhihadists by the DHS.

Caught you. Disingenuous asswipe.

*IF* you bothered to READ sewerbrain? SHE wasn't speaking about Americans...BUT the PREMISE of tagging Americans as Jhihadists by the DHS.

The premise of this thread is native born terrorists in THIS country

IF you bothered to read you would know that

Caught you asswipe

Actually, the premise of this thread is nothing of the sort. Read the op.

Meanwhile, in keeping with the way the trolls have swung:

(3,101 killed by Muslims in America in 70 terror attacks)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

Yes, I do, as I have shown ever time I've spanked you, or your minions, with facts.

Let's not go down this road again. At some point it just becomes masochism on your part, and sadistic on mine.

Yes, I do, as I have shown ever time I've spanked you, or your minions, with facts.

Let's not go down this road again. At some point it just becomes masochism on your part, and sadistic on mine.

If you know who DHS is and what the topic of this thread is.......why do you bring up killings half a wold away?

Is it just that you can't pass up a chance to demonstrate your hatred of Muslims?

The premise of this thread is native born terrorists in THIS country

IF you bothered to read you would know that

Caught you asswipe
NO SHIT SHERLOCK. YOU can't read, can you?

The point here is that native born terrorists aren't a big threat in this country...but our law enforcement and dhs are gearing up to fight US. Native terrorists just means Americans who challenge the government.

The point here is that native born terrorists aren't a big threat in this country...but our law enforcement and dhs are gearing up to fight US. Native terrorists just means Americans who challenge the government.

Our history has shown that domestic terrorists are a bigger threat to Americans than foreign terrorists

Our history has shown that domestic terrorists are a bigger threat to Americans than foreign terrorists

Yes, indeed.

The worst act of domestic terrorism was perpetrated by one scumbag known as Ape Lincoln.... 620,000 Americans were decimated.

What our history shows us is that when the government starts to arm itself against citizens, civil war is imminent.

Forum List

Back