Lets stop pretending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Expressions of Anti-White Hatred in High Places: Aruna Khilanani at Yale

This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. …
I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f***ing favor. …
We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero to accept responsibility.
It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just, like, sort of not a good idea.

MY OPINION IS THE TITLE

Expressions of Anti-White Hatred in High Places: Aruna Khilanani at Yale

This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. …
I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f***ing favor. …
We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero to accept responsibility.
It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just, like, sort of not a good idea.

MY OPINION IS THE TITLE

"Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back