Lets Talk About Job Killing Regulations

Coal_in_hand.jpg

Do you want the waste from this dumped in a river upstream from you?

On March 25, 1911, on three floors of the Asch Building in Manhattan, young immigrant women from across Europe were making clothing for the Triangle Waist Company. On that fateful day a fire broke out. There was no time to escape, and really nowhere to escape to. There was only one fire escape, and it collapsed. Doors were locked to prevent theft and unauthorized breaks. They also opened the wrong way, and many of the young women were trampled trying to escape. Long tables and machinery blocked escape routes for many of the workers. There was no sprinkler system, and there were no fire extinguishers. Fire department ladders were not long enough to reach the eighth, ninth, and 10th floors.

That day saw the deaths of 123 young women and 23 men. The youngest victim was 14 years old.

Let's talk about 'job-killing' regulations

Thank goodness Obama stopped that pollution.

When did he stop it?

Coal_in_hand.jpg

On March 25, 1911, on three floors of the Asch Building in Manhattan, young immigrant women from across Europe were making clothing for the Triangle Waist Company. On that fateful day a fire broke out. There was no time to escape, and really nowhere to escape to. There was only one fire escape, and it collapsed. Doors were locked to prevent theft and unauthorized breaks. They also opened the wrong way, and many of the young women were trampled trying to escape. Long tables and machinery blocked escape routes for many of the workers. There was no sprinkler system, and there were no fire extinguishers. Fire department ladders were not long enough to reach the eighth, ninth, and 10th floors.

That day saw the deaths of 123 young women and 23 men. The youngest victim was 14 years old.

Earth to OP the year is 2017 and only the government EPA pollutes rivers now

View attachment 119960

The EPA doest have a corp that does the work. The contract that out . And the stupid private company fucked it up .

But ask yourself? Where did that polluted water come from in the first place ?

It came from an old mine that was causing no harm until the EPA started fucking with it.

No harm !? You think all that polluted mine water would just stay there !?
It had stayed there until the EPA let it out. One thing we obviously don't want to do is give EPA a chance to "fix" the problem.

Democrats spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw human sewage into public waterways every year, so toxic beaches have to be closed. Is there a single lib upset about this? Nope.

The EPA doest have a corp that does the work. The contract that out . And the stupid private company fucked it up .

But ask yourself? Where did that polluted water come from in the first place ?

That's not the point of my post..

By the way I doubt the OP even knows the EPA was started by a Republican.. And liberals have been using it ever since to hinder company's to the point of Obama wanting to destroy industries

By the way I doubt the OP even knows the EPA was started by a Republican.. And liberals have been using it ever since to hinder company's to the point of Obama wanting to destroy industries

I was in the military when Nixon signed the EPA into existence.

Which probably makes me old enough to be your daddy.

Your replies give me some insight into your overall intelligence.

Given that they were parroted talking points from a radio show, reflects it's overall limitations.

Translation your a senile old hippy, what parroting? I go to the beat of my own drum and know dumb asses like you full of propaganda when I read them.

Your own drum huh?

So what do you want to be when you grow up sweetheart?

Not a senile propaganda fool like you...

Read the title again. It's one of the oldest right wing talking points there is.

Even older than you.

You need another drum sunshine.

f0bVVJT.jpg

Your World

Coal_in_hand.jpg

It's illegal to do that? Since when?

I was in the military when Nixon signed the EPA into existence.

Which probably makes me old enough to be your daddy.

Your replies give me some insight into your overall intelligence.

Given that they were parroted talking points from a radio show, reflects it's overall limitations.

Translation your a senile old hippy, what parroting? I go to the beat of my own drum and know dumb asses like you full of propaganda when I read them.

Your own drum huh?

So what do you want to be when you grow up sweetheart?

Not a senile propaganda fool like you...

Read the title again. It's one of the oldest right wing talking points there is.

Even older than you.

You need another drum sunshine.

f0bVVJT.jpg

Your World

You have been playing that fear mongering game forever fool.

You want us all to run around half naked and hunt buffalos, it's not going to happen.

Forum List

Back