Let's talk about R v. W

I like to leave the abortion issue to the ladies.

As a guy, it's really none of my business.

That's bullshit.

People can discuss ethical matters, without being directly involved.

I've never been a murderer, or been murdered, but I have strong opinion on the act.

Abortion is not murder. Murder is murder.
Then why if a pregnant woman is murdered does the killer get charged with a double homicide? Hmmm?

Go Away. You don't have the knowledge base or basic intelligence to respond to this or most OP's.

For the record, homicide is the ILLEGAL taking of a human life; abortion within the parameters of R v. W is legal.

That's bullshit.

I've never been a murderer, or been murdered, but I have strong opinion on the act.

Then why if a pregnant woman is murdered does the killer get charged with a double homicide? Hmmm?

Go Away. You don't have the knowledge base or basic intelligence to respond to this or most OP's.

For the record, homicide is the ILLEGAL taking of a human life; abortion within the parameters of R v. W is legal.

Mr Clean is the one that brought up the point.

IMO The President has never seemed to consider all the consequences of his actions. If, for example, what do you the reader think about abortion, and what might be the intended and unintended consequences if R v. W is repealed.

A million American children a year would live that otherwise would have been killed.

Any more questions?

Can you think of any unintended consequences for the repeal of R v. W?

Repealing Roe vs Wade would be a huge mistake and would further widen the already enormous rift between Trump and his opposition. I voted for Trump but I am pro-choice and I find it hypocritical that the right wants less government, yet also wants the government to interfere with a woman’s pregnancy. Pro-choice ≠ pro-abortion. There ARE legit reasons to terminate a pregnancy and that’s why the choice shouldn’t be taken away from anyone.

Repealing Roe vs Wade would be a huge mistake and would further widen the already enormous rift between Trump and his opposition. I voted for Trump but I am pro-choice and I find it hypocritical that the right wants less government, yet also wants the government to interfere with a woman’s pregnancy. Pro-choice ≠ pro-abortion. There ARE legit reasons to terminate a pregnancy and that’s why the choice shouldn’t be taken away from anyone.

You are assuming that your viewpoint is the only possible viewpoint.

In YOUR viewpoint, the only person involved is the woman.

In many other world views, the unborn child counts as a person to be considered.

It is not reasonable of you to pretend their viewpoint does not exist.

Roe V Wade is becoming irrelevant. It is more used to rally the base (both sides) than anything else.
Most states where most of the population is pro-life have state laws that make it difficult to impossible to get an abortion for reasons other than medical.
In effect, Roe V Wade has already been overturned throughout the country.

Not responsive to the question. What will be the consequences of its repeal?

That's bullshit.

Miketx comment was ignorant, that was my point.

So, was Mr Clean's, but you let that pass. That was my point.

You cannot trust women to take their birth control, why would you leave life and death decisions to them?

IMO The President has never seemed to consider all the consequences of his actions. If, for example, what do you the reader think about abortion, and what might be the intended and unintended consequences if R v. W is repealed.

A million American children a year would live that otherwise would have been killed.

Any more questions?

Yes, many more children will grow up to be welfare queens and criminals because aborted children are more likely to be minorities.

If I was a racist I would be in favor of abortion because it culls out the minorities.

However, I chose to have the children live.

In many other world views, the unborn child counts as a person to be considered.

With all due respect, fetuses aren’t capable of having viewpoints, therefore they technically don’t exist.

Any more questions?

Where would an unwanted baby live? What if a million babies a year (# is hyperbole) were dropped off at a fire house or police station?

Miketx comment was ignorant, that was my point.

So, was Mr Clean's, but you let that pass. That was my point.

OK, Have you thought about the consequences?

Are you saying that if a fetus knew they weren’t wanted and would be immediately murdered following birth (as some mothers do—it’s the ugly truth), they’d decide to live anyway? Why is that the govt’s decision to make?

Any more questions?

Yes, many more children will grow up to be welfare queens and criminals because aborted children are more likely to be minorities.

If I was a racist I would be in favor of abortion because it culls out the minorities.

However, I chose to have the children live.

Your premise in sentence #1 lacks evidence. Do you have a source for this statement?

Where would an unwanted baby live, what if the mom had no safety net, no health insurance maybe not even a home?

That's bullshit.

I didn't say it was.

My point was that you don't have to be personally involved in an issue to have an opinion.

ANd it is a cop out to claim you do.

Do you have an opinion about pedophilia?
Mr. Clean is close, though. It is an individual woman's decision, along with input from the sperm donor, what to do. As another woman, it is not my place to decide for her, either.

Any more questions?

Where would an unwanted baby live? What if a million babies a year (# is hyperbole) were dropped off at a fire house or police station?

My wife and I participated in an abortion counseling mission back in the 1980s. We counseled young women that were considering having an abortion.

We tried to convince them that it was better to have the child or put it up for adoption.

In every case that we had a follow up the mother said she was glad she let her child live.

Killing a child for the sake of convenience is simply always the wrong thing to do.

Killing a child should never be used for birth control given the fact that birth control is cheap and readily available.

We are a sick nation to allow abortion on demand for the sake of convenience. A real sicko nation. Shame on us!

Forum List

Back