Let's talk about the real anniversary. How are the Democrats doin'?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Oh sure, anniversary of the "insurrection" of which the left pitches 24-7. I know a false flag when I see one.

They do this shit as a distraction, and for projection. On top of it there's this BIG ASS voting rights bill with yet another URAVICTIM theme. Who'd have seen that coming?

Stand up if your right to vote has been interfered with :auiqs.jpg: I think Republicans might have a valid argument though, Biden won, really?

How about the one where they're literally signaling "it's racist because blacks are too pathetic and substandard to get a voter ID".

How about those democrats anyway, everyday they tell a story how blacks are just victims is all, substandard, don't expect much from them, they need protection and must be segregated into a group. Yet blacks vote for them 9-1? What's up with that, and where's the pride? Got to keep them in place democrats. What great progress are these progressives, SMH.

So why the distraction? Let's talk about the Biden admin. and Dem-congress instead, how things goin' so far after one year with democrats in power?

Last edited:
So why the distraction? Let's talk about the Biden admin.. instead, how things goin' so far after one year with democrats in power?

300 million COVID shots…..Check
6.4 million jobs….Check
Infrastructure……Check
Rejoined Paris Climate Accord…..Check
Rejoined WHO…..Check
Got us out of Afghanistan…..Check

LETS GO BRANDON!
:dance:

Forum List

Back