Let's talk about the rioters

Your description of what happened seems extremely unrealistic. Do you have proof that he was just getting water? If not, why did you declare it as if it was a fact?
The home was under construction. He was out for his daily jog. I'm not going to go over the entirety of the evidence presented at the trial. If you're interested read it because you sure as hell arent going to believe anything I say.

Over 250 arrests were made following the events in Kenosha. What more do you want?

But as usual, people like you cant put yourself in other peoples position. But I'll tell you one thing. If the 3 dudes that murdered Arbery are let off the hook this week, you are going to see rioting across this country like you've never seen before.
Deflection. Should those who don’t like the Verdict riot, commit arson, and destroy property?

You’re the dumbass for not condemning the rioters. Those people were shot thr THIRD DAY of rioting
You fucking idiot. I've said repeatedly I dont condone rioting. But I guess it will take me saying it 100 more times for it to sink into your thick fucking skulls.

You fucking idiot. I've said repeatedly I dont condone rioting. But I guess it will take me saying it 100 more times for it to sink into your thick fucking skulls.
I dont condone rioting

There's a difference between not condoning and condemning.

Forum List

Back