Let's talk about the rioters

Over 250 arrests were made following the events in Kenosha. What more do you want?

But as usual, people like you cant put yourself in other peoples position. But I'll tell you one thing. If the 3 dudes that murdered Arbery are let off the hook this week, you are going to see rioting across this country like you've never seen before.
I wanted the police and national guard there to prevent the riot in the first place. How about that? Only one guy murdered Arbery. Are you ever not a liar?

I wanted the police and national guard there to prevent the riot in the first place. How about that? Only one guy murdered Arbery. Are you ever not a liar?
A grand jury subsequently indicted each of the three men on charges of malice murder, felony murder (four counts), aggravated assault (two counts), false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment.

Not according to the US Court system.

A grand jury subsequently indicted each of the three men on charges of malice murder, felony murder (four counts), aggravated assault (two counts), false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment.

Indictment doesn't mean conviction. How would the person recording this know the idiot redneck would shoot Arbery. Explain that one to me.

Over 250 arrests were made following the events in Kenosha. What more do you want?

But as usual, people like you cant put yourself in other peoples position. But I'll tell you one thing. If the 3 dudes that murdered Arbery are let off the hook this week, you are going to see rioting across this country like you've never seen before.
The public's tolerance for these riots is wearing very thin. I think it will look less like the riots of 2020 where the populace took a "boys will be boys" attitude and more like a civil war--which it will actually be. And there will be blood.

That is for that thread. Stop trying to change the subject of this one. I understand, you don't want to talk about the rioters, all their destruction and their (lack of) reasons for it. So I question why you even bother posting in this thread. Surely there's some decent democrats who would take responsibility for their sides violent supporters.

The public's tolerance for these riots is wearing very thin. I think it will look less like the riots of 2020 where the populace took a "boys will be boys" attitude and more like a civil war--which it will actually be. And there will be blood.

I think there's been enough bloodshed. But the way the government seems to be standing down, and the way our court system is, as in being able to sue innocent victims, or getting beaten for trying to do the right thing, it may take an even worse assault on innocent people, for average folks to stand up against the violent rioters.

And he sad part of it all is, like a teen ager, they'll just back away, say something smart like "my bad," and get away Scott free.

You did not answer my question. How would a person recording this know that the redneck and AA would struggle for a gun and AA would get shot?

He's lost this debate about the rioters. Time to take a knee and run out the clock. He's obviously not going to discuss the subject of this thread, because he has nothing. That's why he's changing the subject to something completely off topic.

Three white men chased down a black jogger who stopped at a construction site to get some water. They then proceeded to shoot and kill him.

What people are protesting is the disparity in justice. Pretty simple.
And they are going to go to jail for it.

Yet the media and the left have utterly ignored the Arbury case altogether. The reason is rather telling and simple - it is a clear indication that the narrative is fucking bullshit. You have an actual case of someone being a racist and killing a black man and they are going to go to jail for it as they should. Then you have a clear cut case of self defense where no one is going to jail without any racism involved (unless you are counting one of the people shot) and that is the case that the media want to trumpet from the rooftops.

Because it was pretty obvious where this would end up and it supports the outright lie.

Does indictment automatically signal guilt?

Please people. There's already an Arbury thread. Talk about that shit there. Please.

Forum List

Back