Let's talk about the rioters

Three white men chased down a black jogger who stopped at a construction site to get some water. They then proceeded to shoot and kill him.

What people are protesting is the disparity in justice. Pretty simple.
Your description of what happened seems extremely unrealistic. Do you have proof that he was just getting water? If not, why did you declare it as if it was a fact?

Evidently, you have never worked in media because they have been biased and have given opinions since this nation was created.
Randolph Hurst had a lot to do with the start of the Spanish American war by repeating the false narrative that a Cuban terrorist or anarchist blew up the US 2nd Class Battleship Maine. He made millions off newspaper sales during the war.

Over 250 arrests were made following the events in Kenosha. What more do you want?

But as usual, people like you cant put yourself in other peoples position. But I'll tell you one thing. If the 3 dudes that murdered Arbery are let off the hook this week, you are going to see rioting across this country like you've never seen before.
Irony, in the next thread over Dems are claiming its the Republicans who are violent.

Not to anyone who didn't attack him. There were hundreds of rioters in that crowd that Rittenhouse DIDN'T shoot.
I guess we should be thankful that only 2 people died.

But this is the kind of society you want to live in. You're a sick person.

Over 250 arrests were made following the events in Kenosha. What more do you want?

But as usual, people like you cant put yourself in other peoples position. But I'll tell you one thing. If the 3 dudes that murdered Arbery are let off the hook this week, you are going to see rioting across this country like you've never seen before.
Don't riot.

Forum List

Back