Letter by parents of Daniel Tregerman to Ban Ki-Moon..

Using children for propaganda is disgusting filth...

Israel and Hamas do this on a regular basis and, IMHO it is obscene!

To then be "commenting" on the validity of such propaganda or denying it's legitimacy is disgraceful behaviour...

Both pro Israel and pro Palestinian supporters do it and, really, you need to have word with yourselves!
What?? Israel uses children for propaganda ?
That's a huge lie. Only Palestinians do that. They parade bodies of dead Palestinians fkr the cameras to see and have been caught several times using dead Syrian kids on the internet to promote their hateful agenda.

Yes just about as much as I would expect from a belligerent git like you!

"a huge lie"?

This letter is as much about propaganda as it is about the child and the family, more so...

I am not going to discuss with you or anyone how vile the death of children is, how vile the use of children in propaganda is on BOTH sides!

If you feel that there is some justification in the use of children in propaganda then you are a vile, sick person!

I never said I justify it, you are putting words in my mouth.
I said that accusing Israel of using dead children is a lie and that everyone knows that Palestinian EXCEL at using dead children as propaganda tools. It's a very well known fact.

But I've gotten used to you deluded anti Zionists accusing Israel of EXACTLY what the Palestinians are guilty of.

I never said that you DID justify it... It was a question!

However, you cannot get around the very simple fact that this letter is pure propaganda...

I feel for the parents, I really do, as I feel equally for the parents of Palestinian children caught up in this mess.

This letter should not be about trying to score points for pro Israel or pro Palestine...

It should actually bring both sides together, for the sake of the human race, and agree that there is no place in war, in propaganda for children!

That's a huge lie. Only Palestinians do that. They parade bodies of dead Palestinians fkr the cameras to see and have been caught several times using dead Syrian kids on the internet to promote their hateful agenda.

The Zionists use children for propaganda purposes every chance they get, since 2000 the Palestinian Resistance has killed 122 Israeli children, compared with 1,778 Palestinian children killed by the most moral army in the world. This sums up the situation quite well, from arguably the last honest man in Israel:

“After the first child, nobody batted an eye; after the 50th not even a slight tremor was felt in a plane’s wing; after the 100th, they stopped counting; after the 200th, they blamed Hamas. After the 300th child they blamed the parents. After the 400th child, they invented excuses; after (the first) 478 children nobody cares,” --- Gideon Levy “The Difference Between Children.”

He goes on,

“An iron wall of denial and inhumanness protects the Israelis from the shameful work of their hands in Gaza. And indeed, these numbers are hard to digest. Of the hundreds of men killed one could say that they were “involved”; of the hundreds of women that they were “human shields.” As for a small number of children, one could claim that the most moral army in the world did not intend it. But what shall we say about almost 500 children killed? That the Israel Defense Forces did not intend it, 478 times? That Hamas hid behind all of them? That this legitimised killing them?”

Last edited:

The Zionists use children for propaganda purposes every chance they get, since 2000 the Palestinian Resistance has killed 122 Israeli children, compared with 1,778 Palestinian children killed by the most moral army in the world. This sums up the situation quite well, from arguably the last honest man in Israel:

“After the first child, nobody batted an eye; after the 50th not even a slight tremor was felt in a plane’s wing; after the 100th, they stopped counting; after the 200th, they blamed Hamas. After the 300th child they blamed the parents. After the 400th child, they invented excuses; after (the first) 478 children nobody cares,” --- Gideon Levy “The Difference Between Children.”

He goes on,

“An iron wall of denial and inhumanness protects the Israelis from the shameful work of their hands in Gaza. And indeed, these numbers are hard to digest. Of the hundreds of men killed one could say that they were “involved”; of the hundreds of women that they were “human shields.” As for a small number of children, one could claim that the most moral army in the world did not intend it. But what shall we say about almost 500 children killed? That the Israel Defense Forces did not intend it, 478 times? That Hamas hid behind all of them? That this legitimised killing them?”

Do you even know what using children for propaganda means?? You provided zero evidence for Israel doing so. Obviously not.
Palestinians and their terrorist leaders do it all the time. They parade their injured and dead babies in front of cameras and Palestinian websites use it all the time. That's absolutely disgusting , but so are the people that do it.
Why is it that you and your PaliNazi friends always accuse Israel of what Palestinians are guilty of?

He goes on,

Do you even know what using children for propaganda means?? You provided zero evidence for Israel doing so. Obviously not.
Palestinians and their terrorist leaders do it all the time. They parade their injured and dead babies in front of cameras and Palestinian websites use it all the time. That's absolutely disgusting , but so are the people that do it.
Why is it that you and your PaliNazi friends always accuse Israel of what Palestinians are guilty of?

You are absolutely right...

It IS disgusting using children for propaganda...

But don't be SO blind that you cannot see it in this letter.

He goes on,

But I don't. If I did, I would admit it. The intention of the letter was to point out to Ban Ki Moon the bias of wanting to investigate Israels method of operation in Gaza, but not Hamas'.
I just don't see it.

He goes on,

But I don't. If I did, I would admit it. The intention of the letter was to point out to Ban Ki Moon the bias of wanting to investigate Israels method of operation in Gaza, but not Hamas'.
I just don't see it.

You made it so clear with you post... You do 'see' it...

"The intention of the letter was to point out to Ban Ki Moon the bias of wanting to investigate Israels method of operation in Gaza, but not Hamas"

The intention of the letter was not to tell of the tragic death of their child it was to bring into question the UN investigation... This IS propaganda.

I could care less what the UN thinks. They are useless to me.

There opinions against Israel in this War would be better served as a roll of toilet paper.

Hamas spends 25 million a month to bring in weapons to attack Israel with, and oppress the people they are supposedly supporting. The IDF fights back and the anti-Semites scream War Crimes and then their buddies at the UN say the same.

It's all BS. There are two sides to a War, and Israel has the right to self defense. End of Story.

He goes on,

The evidence was right there in the OP along with the picture of the cute blond kid in the Argentine football shirt. If Palestinians "parade" as you put it, their injured and dead babies in front of the world's media, it's because there are too many of them for the media to avoid.

There opinions against Israel in this War would be better served as a roll of toilet paper.

Hamas spends 25 million a month to bring in weapons to attack Israel with, and oppress the people they are supposedly supporting. The IDF fights back and the anti-Semites scream War Crimes and then their buddies at the UN say the same.

It's all BS. There are two sides to a War, and Israel has the right to self defense. End of Story.

What war? There's only a brutal Zionist occupation of Palestine and legitimate resistance to that occupation by Palestinians.

He's probably too busy dealing with the 500 or so dead Palestinian children of Gaza. Daniel Tregerman gets 1/500th of my sympathy. His parents none, if all they do is write emotioonaly charged propaganda pieces for media consumption.

Not one of those 500 would have died if hamas had done the decent thing and stopped the rockets. Then handed the murdering savages over to Israel

Agreed.

Agreed.

To then be "commenting" on the validity of such propaganda or denying it's legitimacy is disgraceful behaviour...

Both pro Israel and pro Palestinian supporters do it and, really, you need to have word with yourselves!

Which is worse, exploiting the deaths of children for political purposes, or highlighing the fact that someone is exploiting the deaths of children for political purposes?

Tell you what is worse when the Palestinians exploit the dead children of other nations and pass them of as their own to maximise the propaganda values. For that the Palestinians should be executed

Just as expected, denying it as fake just because you can't bare your conscience, zero sympathy to his parents just because it is so convenient to blame Israel for this ugly situation instead of the bloodthirsty terrorists of Gaza, Israel never tried to kill one innocent Palestinian but you don't care about them either, you fake sympathy just to present Israel as the bad guys, all of Israel, antisemites filth after all.

Err - make up your mind. Are we showing no sympathy, or showing sympathy which you want to class as 'fake'?

Its a terrible think for a child to be killed. It really shouldn't happen.
The lesson to learn is not just based on this one child, but on this one and the 500 others.

And the civilians killed.
Even for the combatants killed:

Israel has got to stop using war as its main means to accomplish its objectives.
Israel needs to pull back from its "Everything for US. Nothing for YOU." Policies.

Isnt that written into the hamas charterm the fatah charter and the P.A. charter................ Now who wants everything for US and nothing for YOU again...........according to their charters ?

Yes just about as much as I would expect from a belligerent git like you!

"a huge lie"?

This letter is as much about propaganda as it is about the child and the family, more so...

I am not going to discuss with you or anyone how vile the death of children is, how vile the use of children in propaganda is on BOTH sides!

If you feel that there is some justification in the use of children in propaganda then you are a vile, sick person!

So you find ONE example of the Israeli's possibly using propaganda, against the Palestinians hundreds of thousands of using children for propaganda purposes. They have even been caught planting dead children in areas that had no dead people at all. Now do explain how you can ignore that sort of act to demonize the Jews ?

What war? There's only a brutal Zionist occupation of Palestine and legitimate resistance to that occupation by Palestinians.

Then it is time the UN stepped in and forced the palestinians to sit down and talk peace without any pre conditions or they will do it for them.

This thread has been cleaned and infractions issued. As a reminder - IP is under Zone 2 rules: posts must have content (more than lip service) related to the discussion along with any flames. Personal attacks and flame wars need to be taken to the Flame Zone.

Then it is time the UN stepped in and forced the palestinians to sit down and talk peace without any pre conditions or they will do it for them.

Almost right Phoney, your post should read, "Then it is time the UN stepped in and forced the Zionist Israelis to sit down and talk peace without any pre conditions or they will do it for them. But that's never going to happen, their political bitch, the USA vetoes just about every resolution against Zionist Israel: U.S. Vetoes of UN Security Council Resolutions Critical to Israel Jewish Virtual Library

Almost right Phoney, your post should read, "Then it is time the UN stepped in and forced the Zionist Israelis to sit down and talk peace without any pre conditions or they will do it for them. But that's never going to happen, their political bitch, the USA vetoes just about every resolution against Zionist Israel: U.S. Vetoes of UN Security Council Resolutions Critical to Israel Jewish Virtual Library

You can of course produce non partisan sources that show Israel are putting pre conditions on peace talks, or will you ignore the truth once more. Israel has a proven track record of peace agreements to mutual benefit what have the Palestinians got to show for their efforts. And what have they done towards a just peace in the past.

Forum List

Back