Letter to Pelosi

I wanted that too. What did you think about the pushback he got, when he even started pulling back some?

Massive hypocrites.

Thank you.

Worth noting, no one called them on it, and they paid no price.

just saying.

back to point., i'm not saying TRump is perfect . but hillary was talking insane shit like a no fly zone, against RUSSIANS!

That is how you get WORLD WAR FUCKING THREE!!!!

Absolutely. That among many other things is why I refused to vote for her either. Can't a country like the United States do better than those two? Isn't it a sad statement when that was the choices presented by the two major parties?

The political class, based on all the other candidates, is completely corrupt and utterly not interested in advancing the interests of America and Americans.

In general I agree. All they care about is being in power and once in power by and large they do the same things.

Trump, compared to the alternatives, was by far the best choice. His platform of Trade and Immigration policy changes, made him the only sane option in a crazy world.

He was lying to you.

Focusing on his spats with grumpy old men, or politically active reporters, instead of looking at the policies and issues, seems insane to me.

What good are policies if you are unable to implement them?

Trying and failing to implement policies to serve the interests of Americans as opposed to trying and succeeding at advancing an agenda that is harmful to Americans, is better.

And, initial indications of TRump's results are encouraging. Lower end wages are rising! Let's have some more of that!

Where did Pknobb state what you said and bulldog agrees??? Really ?? Or are you just making up shit because it sounds good?

ealier in the thread. go back and read, or just trust me.

Do you agree or not?
I'd have to know exactly what I'm agreeing to or not
See Correll any enemy of my enemies is my friend

I know that. You know that. Pknobb thinks that we can talk issues and conflicts out, like reasonable people with good faith, all working together.

He does not understand how determined and filled with hate you are.

Apologizing to you, would be seen as nothing but a weakness and an invitation to further attack.

Is that not true?

I have nothing to do with your spat.

Did not say you did. Just pointed out the disconnect between what you want to see happen with interactions between republicans and liberals, and what an actual liberal is looking for.

Note how ed did not have the slightest hesitation with my use of "enemy" as opposed to something more along the lines of "political opponent" or "fellow American which whom I respectfully but strongly disagree".

I said "enemy" and he did not even blink.

Massive hypocrites.

Thank you.

just saying.

back to point., i'm not saying TRump is perfect . but hillary was talking insane shit like a no fly zone, against RUSSIANS!

Absolutely. That among many other things is why I refused to vote for her either. Can't a country like the United States do better than those two? Isn't it a sad statement when that was the choices presented by the two major parties?

The political class, based on all the other candidates, is completely corrupt and utterly not interested in advancing the interests of America and Americans.

In general I agree. All they care about is being in power and once in power by and large they do the same things.

Trump, compared to the alternatives, was by far the best choice. His platform of Trade and Immigration policy changes, made him the only sane option in a crazy world.

He was lying to you.

Focusing on his spats with grumpy old men, or politically active reporters, instead of looking at the policies and issues, seems insane to me.

Trying and failing to implement policies to serve the interests of Americans as opposed to trying and succeeding at advancing an agenda that is harmful to Americans, is better.

And, initial indications of TRump's results are encouraging. Lower end wages are rising! Let's have some more of that!

They were very slowly rising, as they are now even before he was elected.

All Humans suffer some form of mental illness and to deny this is truly showing how out of touch of reality the person can be!

Every President suffered from some form of mental illness and some like Nixon showed it more than someone like George H. W. Bush. ...

As for any professional trying to diagnose Trump without ever sitting in a few sessions with him is unprofessional.

Do I believe Trump has issues?

Yes, but I also believe if the time came Mike Pence would step in and have Trump removed.

It is true Democrats have been looking for anything to Impeach Trump on since his declaring to run for office and if any Democrat supporter deny this then they are lying.

Trump brought all his misery onto himself when he stepped into the Political Ring, but the Democrats have also been merciless with their continuous pursuit of removing Trump from office...

So it would send someone over the edge and even though George W. Bush would have handled it differently Trump shows his emotions and if known to lash out.

So yes Trump has mental illness but so does every one that posts on here, so remember that...

People that post here don't have that big red button to play with. We don't need a childishly crazy POTUS. That job needs more skills than an anonymous poster on the interwebs does.

And yet those like you said Bush Jr. was too stupid to be President and should not have the red button either.

Trump has been President for almost three years and yet no major wars and yet all of you on the left believe he will start a Nuclear War...

If Trump was threatening countries daily like Bush or using drones on countries we were never at war with like Obama or attacked a country on the eve of his Impeachment Vote like Clinton then maybe you had a point but he has not and in fact he has attempted to keep us out of major conflicts...

All Humans suffer some form of mental illness and to deny this is truly showing how out of touch of reality the person can be!

Every President suffered from some form of mental illness and some like Nixon showed it more than someone like George H. W. Bush. ...

As for any professional trying to diagnose Trump without ever sitting in a few sessions with him is unprofessional.

Yes, but I also believe if the time came Mike Pence would step in and have Trump removed.

It is true Democrats have been looking for anything to Impeach Trump on since his declaring to run for office and if any Democrat supporter deny this then they are lying.

Trump brought all his misery onto himself when he stepped into the Political Ring, but the Democrats have also been merciless with their continuous pursuit of removing Trump from office...

So it would send someone over the edge and even though George W. Bush would have handled it differently Trump shows his emotions and if known to lash out.

So yes Trump has mental illness but so does every one that posts on here, so remember that...
Can you say that with some the degree is greater than with others?? Trump, judging from his actions before and during his presidency is extreme

Is he a loudmouth with anger issues?

Yes, so was Truman, Grant and Teddy Roosevelt...

NO, you did not. You are just spouting off shit. Pknobb thinks that your words and you, are such shit, that I and people like me, should ignore you, as you are beneath contempt.

bulldog agrees and supports him. Do you?
Where did Pknobb state what you said and bulldog agrees??? Really ?? Or are you just making up shit because it sounds good?

Do you agree or not?

I know that. You know that. Pknobb thinks that we can talk issues and conflicts out, like reasonable people with good faith, all working together.

Apologizing to you, would be seen as nothing but a weakness and an invitation to further attack.

Is that not true?
It would be a start When I see one person on the right that criticizes Trump for his mouth and his overbearing ways it might be a beginning to what should be always Has one person in the senate had the nads to tell him to shut up?? Couple generals might have but now they're gone

Can you say that with some the degree is greater than with others?? Trump, judging from his actions before and during his presidency is extreme

Is he a loudmouth with anger issues?

Yes, so was Truman, Grant and Teddy Roosevelt...
Did they pose a danger to our democracy as Trump and the GOP do now? Not even Hitler posed such a danger

People that post here don't have that big red button to play with. We don't need a childishly crazy POTUS. That job needs more skills than an anonymous poster on the interwebs does.

And yet those like you said Bush Jr. was too stupid to be President and should not have the red button either.

Trump has been President for almost three years and yet no major wars and yet all of you on the left believe he will start a Nuclear War...

If Trump was threatening countries daily like Bush or using drones on countries we were never at war with like Obama or attacked a country on the eve of his Impeachment Vote like Clinton then maybe you had a point but he has not and in fact he has attempted to keep us out of major conflicts...

Sucking up to Putin and every other brutal dictator in the world isn't the best way to keep us out of conflicts.

Sucking up to Putin and every other brutal dictator in the world isn't the best way to keep us out of conflicts.

Putin was right about Syria.

Thank you.

just saying.

He was lying to you.

Thank you.

just saying.

He was lying to you.

Numbers I have seen indicate a serious difference at the lower end.

Do you agree or not?

Is that not true?
It would be a start When I see one person on the right that criticizes Trump for his mouth and his overbearing ways it might be a beginning to what should be always Has one person in the senate had the nads to tell him to shut up?? Couple generals might have but now they're gone

You say, "one person", but there have been many on the right who have criticized Trump and you pretend or are actually unaware of them all.

Thus, my point is demonstrated. Treating you like someone we can reasonably disagree with, and apologize to, and then heal differences with,

is just not true.

You will ignore or dismiss anything we say or do, other than looking at it, as to how to use it to attack us more.

You are our enemy, not our political opponent, or even competitive rival.

Do you agree or not?

Is that not true?

You say, "one person", but there have been many on the right who have criticized Trump and you pretend or are actually unaware of them all.

Thus, my point is demonstrated. Treating you like someone we can reasonably disagree with, and apologize to, and then heal differences with,

is just not true.

You will ignore or dismiss anything we say or do, other than looking at it, as to how to use it to attack us more.

Well to put your accusations aside I'm against open boarders ,want legal entry only and am for evening up our differences with china on trade Most other stuff he proposes I'm against

Is that not true?

is just not true.

Well to put your accusations aside I'm against open boarders ,want legal entry only and am for evening up our differences with china on trade Most other stuff he proposes I'm against

You just stated that you wanted to see "one person on the right criticize Trump".

The only two ways that that statement makes sense, are if you are either just lying, or so full of partisan hate and rage, that your perceptions are so warped, that you have somehow missed all the flak Trump gets from his various critics on the Right.

Is that not true?

is just not true.

You just stated that you wanted to see "one person on the right criticize Trump".

The only two ways that that statement makes sense, are if you are either just lying, or so full of partisan hate and rage, that your perceptions are so warped, that you have somehow missed all the flak Trump gets from his various critics on the Right.
What senator on the right?? Name names???

Is that not true?

is just not true.

McCain for one. did you really miss all of that? seriously?

is just not true.

No didn't miss it but McCain was just striking back at trump for his remarks about prisoners of war

is just not true.

No didn't miss it but McCain was just striking back at trump for his remarks about prisoners of war

You have it backwards. McCain was just spouting off about Trump and Trump, in the heat of the moment insulted McCain in a way that the media presented as a slur against pows.

So, just like I said. You say you are open to something, but when we look at an example of it actually happening, you managed to perceive it backwards, to give yourself an excuse to not count it.

My point is demonstrated. You are an implacable enemy. You are not open to civil dialog. An apology to you, is nothing but an invitation to further attacks.

You have it backwards. McCain was just spouting off about Trump and Trump, in the heat of the moment insulted McCain in a way that the media presented as a slur against pows.

So, just like I said. You say you are open to something, but when we look at an example of it actually happening, you managed to perceive it backwards, to give yourself an excuse to not count it.

My point is demonstrated. You are an implacable enemy. You are not open to civil dialog. An apology to you, is nothing but an invitation to further attacks.
Is Romney your enemy too ? Bet you have lots

Dude, your set the standard for what you wanted to see, I cited an example of it, and your perception of it, was exactly wrong, in order to give you an excuse to ignore it.

IF your claim for what you wanted to see was seriously, at this point you would be shocked and re-evaluating your opinion on republicans,

because the standard YOU SET, was met.

Instead you have ignored that fact, and are still just attacking me.

Demonstrating my point, AGAIN.

Dude, your set the standard for what you wanted to see, I cited an example of it, and your perception of it, was exactly wrong, in order to give you an excuse to ignore it.

IF your claim for what you wanted to see was seriously, at this point you would be shocked and re-evaluating your opinion on republicans,

because the standard YOU SET, was met.

Instead you have ignored that fact, and are still just attacking me.

Demonstrating my point, AGAIN.
I only attack bri ,,, I see no need to attack you While you're ingrained with repub BS at least you're not an idiot like he is

Forum List

Back