Letter to Pelosi

What do you mean, what I consider an attack? When McCain insulted them. Are you denying that he did that?

Specifics? I'm not aware of McCain insulting anyone, but even if he did, that doesn't make Trump's behavior acceptable. Perhaps you can fill in the details of McCain's insult that precipitated Trump's rant, and explain how that perceived insult was as bad or worse than the crap spouted by right wingers every day.
""I like heroes that weren't captured""" Only a slime bag like Trump could think that up

We have all said shit, we did not really mean, when someone was being an ass to us.

YOur pretense otherwise, is just you being a partisan hack.

A mature person apologizes for those rare outbursts. Trump has never apologized for anything.

so, you are admitting to it just being a normal heat of the moment outburst, with no deeper meaning than that.

Good. I will give you a chance to walk back that admission. If you do not, I will be happy to address your point about it.
But these outbursts ,these slings and arrows he throws are not just rare they come daily Clearly something is wrong with this make believe leader of the free world

Correll It's Trumpmas
Twas the night before Trumpmas
The Night Before Trumpmas:

'Twas the night before Trumpmas, and down in Palm Beach....

Sorry stopped reading here. YOu don't have much street cred with me, to convince me there was a point or humor to be found further in.
In defense you have none with me either but I can read your posts Are you like Graham the hypocrite who says not guilty before reading the evidence?

All Humans suffer some form of mental illness and to deny this is truly showing how out of touch of reality the person can be!

Every President suffered from some form of mental illness and some like Nixon showed it more than someone like George H. W. Bush. ...

As for any professional trying to diagnose Trump without ever sitting in a few sessions with him is unprofessional.

Do I believe Trump has issues?

Yes, but I also believe if the time came Mike Pence would step in and have Trump removed.

It is true Democrats have been looking for anything to Impeach Trump on since his declaring to run for office and if any Democrat supporter deny this then they are lying.

Trump brought all his misery onto himself when he stepped into the Political Ring, but the Democrats have also been merciless with their continuous pursuit of removing Trump from office...

So it would send someone over the edge and even though George W. Bush would have handled it differently Trump shows his emotions and if known to lash out.

So yes Trump has mental illness but so does every one that posts on here, so remember that...

Correll It's Trumpmas

Sorry stopped reading here. YOu don't have much street cred with me, to convince me there was a point or humor to be found further in.
I've come to the conclusion correll that you,like trump ,are trying to hide in plain sight Trump is wrong for America and imo you're wrong for supporting Trump

Specifics? I'm not aware of McCain insulting anyone, but even if he did, that doesn't make Trump's behavior acceptable. Perhaps you can fill in the details of McCain's insult that precipitated Trump's rant, and explain how that perceived insult was as bad or worse than the crap spouted by right wingers every day.
""I like heroes that weren't captured""" Only a slime bag like Trump could think that up

We have all said shit, we did not really mean, when someone was being an ass to us.

I've addressed this already also. Most also know enough to be a big enough person to apologize.

Apologies only work, if there is a chance that they will be accepted and then we can leave it behind and move on.

The liberal mob and the LiRberal media, will never do that.

They never work if you don't offer them.

Really? You can look at the hate coming from bulldog and people like him in the media, and seriously suggest that they are open to accepting an apology and moving on?

You are more optimistic than I.

Can you at least admit that my skepticism is reasonable?

You know, off the top of my head, I can't think of a time, that a conservative politician, or any conservative of any major importance, apologized and had the apology accepted and people moved on.

Can you?

All Humans suffer some form of mental illness and to deny this is truly showing how out of touch of reality the person can be!

Every President suffered from some form of mental illness and some like Nixon showed it more than someone like George H. W. Bush. ...

As for any professional trying to diagnose Trump without ever sitting in a few sessions with him is unprofessional.

Yes, but I also believe if the time came Mike Pence would step in and have Trump removed.

It is true Democrats have been looking for anything to Impeach Trump on since his declaring to run for office and if any Democrat supporter deny this then they are lying.

Trump brought all his misery onto himself when he stepped into the Political Ring, but the Democrats have also been merciless with their continuous pursuit of removing Trump from office...

So it would send someone over the edge and even though George W. Bush would have handled it differently Trump shows his emotions and if known to lash out.

So yes Trump has mental illness but so does every one that posts on here, so remember that...

People that post here don't have that big red button to play with. We don't need a childishly crazy POTUS. That job needs more skills than an anonymous poster on the interwebs does.

I've addressed this already also. Most also know enough to be a big enough person to apologize.

Apologies only work, if there is a chance that they will be accepted and then we can leave it behind and move on.

Really? You can look at the hate coming from bulldog and people like him in the media, and seriously suggest that they are open to accepting an apology and moving on?

That isn't why you apologize.

The liberal mob and the Liberal media, will never do that.

Accepted or not one who is not afraid to apologize for mistakes leaves a far better impression on others than one who refuses to

Are you open to having a better impression of Trump, or are you stuck on "exterminate, exterminate, exterminate"?

This is a rhetorical question. I will not believe you, if you say, you are open.

Can you say that with some the degree is greater than with others?? Trump, judging from his actions before and during his presidency is extreme

Trump has had problems staying on track, since getting elected.

I fail to see how that means that the answer instead is to let people bad mouth you and yours.

Your point has been addressed many times already.

Sort of. I mean you state your opinion, repeatedly.

But when I point out that such smears do have real world impacts on people, and events, you just state that you disagree, but without explaining how or why.

And yet I plainly pointed out the damage that Trump's outburst did.

And I pointed out that it was not the outburst so much, as the dishonest media spin and hype.

And, further more, even if there is a cost, the benefit of NOT letting yourself or your people be doormatts, for the vile liars of the world, like bulldog, is still there.

Go with that. It doesn't matter to me as all it will mean is that Trump never gets anything accomplished.

Do you WANT Trump to get stuff accomplished?

A mature person apologizes for those rare outbursts. Trump has never apologized for anything.

so, you are admitting to it just being a normal heat of the moment outburst, with no deeper meaning than that.

Good. I will give you a chance to walk back that admission. If you do not, I will be happy to address your point about it.
But these outbursts ,these slings and arrows he throws are not just rare they come daily Clearly something is wrong with this make believe leader of the free world

Are you admitting that it was just an outburst, with no deeper meaning than that?

See, here is the difference between pknobb and I. I will take you at your word, as to your stated position, and hold you to it, at least for this thread.

So, choose, outburst, or formal statement of hostility to pows?

Correll It's Trumpmas

In defense you have none with me either but I can read your posts Are you like Graham the hypocrite who says not guilty before reading the evidence?

I'm like me. I got tired of your side's bullshit a long time ago.

Accepted or not one who is not afraid to apologize for mistakes leaves a far better impression on others than one who refuses to

Are you open to having a better impression of Trump, or are you stuck on "exterminate, exterminate, exterminate"?

This is a rhetorical question. I will not believe you, if you say, you are open.
I won't bother lying to you but how after all he's said ,all the bashing of so many can he change ? I've read 1st impressions last forever This lying skunk bashing Obama sealed the deal for me Prostitutes ,cheating on 3 wives I could forgive and forget but his mouth gives him away every time

Correll It's Trumpmas

I've come to the conclusion correll that you,like trump ,are trying to hide in plain sight Trump is wrong for America and imo you're wrong for supporting Trump

NO, you did not. You are just spouting off shit. Pknobb thinks that your words and you, are such shit, that I and people like me, should ignore you, as you are beneath contempt.

bulldog agrees and supports him. Do you?

That isn't why you apologize.

You apologize to heal and move forward.

If there is no chance of the apology being accepted, if the other side is just going to continue being at war with you, no matter what you say or do,

apology is just giving them another chance to attack you more.

But when I point out that such smears do have real world impacts on people, and events, you just state that you disagree, but without explaining how or why.

And I pointed out that it was not the outburst so much, as the dishonest media spin and hype.

And, further more, even if there is a cost, the benefit of NOT letting yourself or your people be doormatts, for the vile liars of the world, like bulldog, is still there.

Go with that. It doesn't matter to me as all it will mean is that Trump never gets anything accomplished.

I for one welcome it Just don't want him asking foreign nations for help incriminating his opponents

I for one welcome it Just don't want him asking foreign nations for help incriminating his opponents
Also I take great offense at him bashing our great agencies FBI CIA etc etc

I wanted him to remove the troops from Syria but like I expected, he did not.

I won't bother lying to you but how after all he's said ,all the bashing of so many can he change ? I've read 1st impressions last forever This lying skunk bashing Obama sealed the deal for me Prostitutes ,cheating on 3 wives I could forgive and forget but his mouth gives him away every time

So, like I said, you and yours are not open to apologies.

If he did apologize, you would just use it as ammo, for future attacks. YOu will not stop until he and all who oppose you are destroyed or swept away.

And nothing in your post, but more dishonest talking point propaganda.

Did it hurt, when they removed your individuality?

Forum List

Back