Letter to Pelosi

Yeah, that is what we have been doing for a long time, and it lets your enemies define you in the Conventional Wisdom.

It is a way to lose with your dignity intact. But it is a strategy to lose.

Odd, I don't feel like I lost when I ignore juvinile comments.

you let people bad mouth you, without challenging it, and it will undermine you. the impact might not be immediate, or immediately felt, but it can be real.

and it has been, with the vile lefties constantly spreading lies about anyone who is a problem for their agenda.

They aren't bad mouthing me. They are making themselves look like fools.

Maybe your personal position is so strong, that you don't have to worry about the damage vile liars like bulldog can do to you.

Most people, and especially in the political realm, will pay a price, if such behavior is allowed to go unchecked.

Notice how bulldog is siding with you. He WANTS to be able to bad mouth his enemies, while we just "are above it".

Funny that he is not arguing that what he says is important or worth discussion.

His response supports my view, and contradicts yours. Do you see that?

Bulldog has nothing to do with anything I've said. Address what I say.

I did, in the portion of my post, where I discussed how most people can be undermined by vile liars spreading shit about them.

Odd, I don't feel like I lost when I ignore juvinile comments.

you let people bad mouth you, without challenging it, and it will undermine you. the impact might not be immediate, or immediately felt, but it can be real.

and it has been, with the vile lefties constantly spreading lies about anyone who is a problem for their agenda.

Maybe your personal position is so strong, that you don't have to worry about the damage vile liars like bulldog can do to you.

Most people, and especially in the political realm, will pay a price, if such behavior is allowed to go unchecked.

Notice how bulldog is siding with you. He WANTS to be able to bad mouth his enemies, while we just "are above it".

Funny that he is not arguing that what he says is important or worth discussion.

What are you smoking? You are obviously disoriented.

Don't you find it odd, that you feel a need to respond to my post, but also feel a need to NOT actually address what I say?

It is because, on some level, you realize that you are full of shit, and are afraid to look at your position, or yourself, honestly.

Again, just goofy.

Trump spoke in the heat of the moment, and it seems very unlikely that it actually represent what he really feels.

IMO, it should be considered a personal counter attack on McCain, and McCain deserved it.

I speak as someone that actually supported McCain in his run, btw. including defending him against liberal attackers in sites like this.

So, for McCain to insult Trump supporters, was really quite rude as the overlap between people that voted for Trump and those that voted for McCain, is probably well above 90 per cent.

Trump does often speak and then backtracks or lies about what he said once played back to him. That isn't the trait of a leader.

he spoke out forcefully in defense of his supporters, instead of just letting people talking shit about us. sounds like a better trait for a leader to have, then what we have had in our leaders recently.

As noted before. There is a way for leaders to successfully do this and then there is Trump. Reagan wouldn't have allowed his mouth to stop one of his premier campaign promises like Trump did with Obamacare.

Trump has had problems staying on track, since getting elected.

I fail to see how that means that the answer instead is to let people bad mouth you and yours.

Staying on track? Trump has had problems being considered to be sane.

pknobb and you both agree that what you say is beneath notice.

Sorry, what you say, AND yourself are beneath notice and contempt.

Trump spoke in the heat of the moment, and it seems very unlikely that it actually represent what he really feels.

IMO, it should be considered a personal counter attack on McCain, and McCain deserved it.

I speak as someone that actually supported McCain in his run, btw. including defending him against liberal attackers in sites like this.

So, for McCain to insult Trump supporters, was really quite rude as the overlap between people that voted for Trump and those that voted for McCain, is probably well above 90 per cent.

Trump does often speak and then backtracks or lies about what he said once played back to him. That isn't the trait of a leader.

he spoke out forcefully in defense of his supporters, instead of just letting people talking shit about us. sounds like a better trait for a leader to have, then what we have had in our leaders recently.

As noted before. There is a way for leaders to successfully do this and then there is Trump. Reagan wouldn't have allowed his mouth to stop one of his premier campaign promises like Trump did with Obamacare.

I fail to see how that means that the answer instead is to let people bad mouth you and yours.

Your point has been addressed many times already.

Sort of. I mean you state your opinion, repeatedly.

But when I point out that such smears do have real world impacts on people, and events, you just state that you disagree, but without explaining how or why.

But when I point out that such smears do have real world impacts on people, and events, you just state that you disagree, but without explaining how or why.

And yet I plainly pointed out the damage that Trump's outburst did.

Crazy is crazy no matter who you might vote for. Trumps supporters have proven themselves to be either honorless or crazy. Most are both.

Trump spouted off a little in the heat of the moment. Completely normal, and your hysteria over it, is just you being a drama queen.

Spouting off in the heat of the moment is not what leaders do. And if they do they know to apologize and make things right so that their spouting off does not sink one of their signature promises.

Neither is letting people spread bullshit smears about your people.

And it was not his comment that caused the furor, but the lie of the media, that it was an unprovoked attack on VETERANS as a group.

The comment was offensive to those who also served. It was the comment though that sunk the defeat of Obamacare.

I know many veterans. Not one cared enough to say anything about it. It was a media generated pretend scandal.

If it was not that, they would have lied about something else.

Crazy is crazy no matter who you might vote for. Trumps supporters have proven themselves to be either honorless or crazy. Most are both.

Trump spouted off a little in the heat of the moment. Completely normal, and your hysteria over it, is just you being a drama queen.

Spouting off in the heat of the moment is not what leaders do. And if they do they know to apologize and make things right so that their spouting off does not sink one of their signature promises.

And it was not his comment that caused the furor, but the lie of the media, that it was an unprovoked attack on VETERANS as a group.

You bet. If the media would just quit reporting all the childish and hateful things that orange fool says, everything would be just fine ---- right? Here's an idea. If you get tired of hearing about his inappropriate behavior, then tell him to quit doing it.

By your own position, you and what you say, are beneath notice or contempt.

c

You bet. If the media would just quit reporting all the childish and hateful things that orange fool says, everything would be just fine ---- right? Here's an idea. If you get tired of hearing about his inappropriate behavior, then tell him to quit doing it.

c

You're just babbling now. You are no longer entertaining.

I would really like to know what you might consider to have been an attack on Trump's supporters, especially one that would make Trump's response seem rational in comparison.

What do you mean, what I consider an attack? When McCain insulted them. Are you denying that he did that?

Specifics? I'm not aware of McCain insulting anyone, but even if he did, that doesn't make Trump's behavior acceptable. Perhaps you can fill in the details of McCain's insult that precipitated Trump's rant, and explain how that perceived insult was as bad or worse than the crap spouted by right wingers every day.
""I like heroes that weren't captured""" Only a slime bag like Trump could think that up

We have all said shit, we did not really mean, when someone was being an ass to us.

YOur pretense otherwise, is just you being a partisan hack.

I've addressed this already also. Most also know enough to be a big enough person to apologize.

Apologies only work, if there is a chance that they will be accepted and then we can leave it behind and move on.

The liberal mob and the Liberal media, will never do that.

Correll It's Trumpmas
Twas the night before Trumpmas
The Night Before Trumpmas:

'Twas the night before Trumpmas, and down in Palm Beach
An old fashioned holiday seemed out of reach

The guests all stood silent, not touching the food

As their host stormed around in a terrible mood

He ranted and raged and he made quite a scene

As he screamed how “The whole damn impeachment’s obscene!”

The Chinese intruders all scurried like mice

Each hand held a camera, and listening device

They planted their spyware and scurried away

And flew back to China the very next day

Then out in the driveway there came such a sound

That everyone’s heads started snapping around

The sound was so loud that the whole building shook

And Trump ran outside just to take a quick look

And what to his wondering eyes should appear

But a shiny Zil limo, red flags front and rear

The limo pulled in, and then moved up a tad

And out of the back seat popped good old Saint Vlad

He marched to the porch with a sly, knowing peek

And then he kissed Trump on each fat, orange cheek

He said to him, “Donald, I’ll fix all your pain

But just you remember, the culprit’s Ukraine!”

Then he sat on a desk like a bird on a perch

And he gave Trump his present, some oppo research

“Our software’s upgraded and the boys got the note

Next November you win in the popular vote”

Then he hopped off his perch and went back to his ride

But before getting in he pulled Donald aside

“Merry Christmas” he said, :Now you listen and hear

Those sanctions had better be gone by next year.”

What do you mean, what I consider an attack? When McCain insulted them. Are you denying that he did that?

Specifics? I'm not aware of McCain insulting anyone, but even if he did, that doesn't make Trump's behavior acceptable. Perhaps you can fill in the details of McCain's insult that precipitated Trump's rant, and explain how that perceived insult was as bad or worse than the crap spouted by right wingers every day.
""I like heroes that weren't captured""" Only a slime bag like Trump could think that up

We have all said shit, we did not really mean, when someone was being an ass to us.

I've addressed this already also. Most also know enough to be a big enough person to apologize.

Apologies only work, if there is a chance that they will be accepted and then we can leave it behind and move on.

They never work if you don't offer them.

1. Your ignorance on this is noted. Let me educate you. The whole incident was McCain insulting Trump supporters, and Trump insulting him back, and the media presenting it to the American people as an unprovoked attack. You are either a sucker or a supporter of the lie.

2. As EVERYONE has said something in the heat of the moment, that they do not really mean, it DOES make Trump's behavior acceptable. You could claim that you have never done that, and in doing so, will verify for all the readers, that nothing you say, should be taken seriously.

3. Trump's comments were a few sentences. That is not normally considered a rant, by honest observers. Your status as a partisan hack, is confirmed.

4. It is interesting that you added the requirement that McCain's insult be worse than something, in order to be considered a valid provocation, when your stated position is that you were unaware that there was a provocation. Let's just focus on the point that, my point was simply that YOUR sides' lie that what TRump said was an unprovoked attack on "Vets" was utter bullshit uttered by vile liars. So, your requirement is irrelevant.

That's why Trump scares so many people. He always has a nuclear response to every perceived slight he claims to suffer. So far, those nuclear responses have just been figurative, but the fear that he will literally give a nuclear response for some minor infraction is real. That orange psychopath is a real danger to all of us in many ways.

Standing up to a cranky old man, who is talking a shit about your supporters, is not scary. it is a good thing.

You are just talking shit now.

As always, you make excuses for his disgusting behavior.

He used some harsh language on a cranky old man. That you want to pretend it was so terrible, is just you being dishonest.

pknopp thinks that what you say, is beneath notice, and you agree. so, your complaint, by your own position, is bullshit not to be taken seriously.

interesting, what happens, when one actually thinks about the shit you say, mmm?

I would like to say "nice try" but that was just goofy.

Just following the logic of your stated position to it's logical conclusion.

Your inability to point out any flaw in my logic, was clear.

This is what happens, when you just say whatever shit, works for your partisan advantage, at that moment.

You end up saying shit, that if taken seriously, even a little, makes you look like a moron.

You decided that if you sided with pknobb in this thread, it would give you an angle to say shit about Trump and trump supporters.

You didn't even care, that pknobb's position was that you are beneath notice or contempt.

You agreed with him and that is your current stated position, and I am just taking what you said, seriously.

You dumbass.

Accepted or not one who is not afraid to apologize for mistakes leaves a far better impression on others than one who refuses to

I would really like to know what you might consider to have been an attack on Trump's supporters, especially one that would make Trump's response seem rational in comparison.

A mature person apologizes for those rare outbursts. Trump has never apologized for anything.

so, you are admitting to it just being a normal heat of the moment outburst, with no deeper meaning than that.

Good. I will give you a chance to walk back that admission. If you do not, I will be happy to address your point about it.

Accepted or not one who is not afraid to apologize for mistakes leaves a far better impression on others than one who refuses to

Also you do not apologize to get something out of it. You apologize because it's the right thing to do.

What are you smoking? You are obviously disoriented.

Don't you find it odd, that you feel a need to respond to my post, but also feel a need to NOT actually address what I say?

It is because, on some level, you realize that you are full of shit, and are afraid to look at your position, or yourself, honestly.

Again, just goofy.

Lol. Your denial is noted, and laughed at.

And I pointed out that it was not the outburst so much, as the dishonest media spin and hype.

And, further more, even if there is a cost, the benefit of NOT letting yourself or your people be doormatts, for the vile liars of the world, like bulldog, is still there.

c

You're just babbling now. You are no longer entertaining.

Just pointing out the implications of your stated position in this thread.

Do you want to walk that back now?

Correll It's Trumpmas
Twas the night before Trumpmas
The Night Before Trumpmas:

'Twas the night before Trumpmas, and down in Palm Beach....

Sorry stopped reading here. YOu don't have much street cred with me, to convince me there was a point or humor to be found further in.

And I pointed out that it was not the outburst so much, as the dishonest media spin and hype.

And, further more, even if there is a cost, the benefit of NOT letting yourself or your people be doormatts, for the vile liars of the world, like bulldog, is still there.

Go with that. It doesn't matter to me as all it will mean is that Trump never gets anything accomplished.

Forum List

Back