Letter to Pelosi

I've addressed this already also. Most also know enough to be a big enough person to apologize.

Apologies only work, if there is a chance that they will be accepted and then we can leave it behind and move on.

The liberal mob and the LiRberal media, will never do that.

They never work if you don't offer them.

Really? You can look at the hate coming from bulldog and people like him in the media, and seriously suggest that they are open to accepting an apology and moving on?

That isn't why you apologize.

You apologize to heal and move forward.

If there is no chance of the apology being accepted, if the other side is just going to continue being at war with you, no matter what you say or do,

apology is just giving them another chance to attack you more.

Wrong. You always do the right thing and apologize. If the other party doesn't accept it, then that is on them.

Sort of. I mean you state your opinion, repeatedly.

But when I point out that such smears do have real world impacts on people, and events, you just state that you disagree, but without explaining how or why.

And yet I plainly pointed out the damage that Trump's outburst did.

And I pointed out that it was not the outburst so much, as the dishonest media spin and hype.

And, further more, even if there is a cost, the benefit of NOT letting yourself or your people be doormatts, for the vile liars of the world, like bulldog, is still there.

Go with that. It doesn't matter to me as all it will mean is that Trump never gets anything accomplished.

Do you WANT Trump to get stuff accomplished?

I wanted him to remove the troops from Syria but like I expected, he did not.

I wanted that too. What did you think about the pushback he got, when he even started pulling back some?

Correll It's Trumpmas
Twas the night before Trumpmas
The Night Before Trumpmas:

'Twas the night before Trumpmas, and down in Palm Beach....

Sorry stopped reading here. YOu don't have much street cred with me, to convince me there was a point or humor to be found further in.
I've come to the conclusion correll that you,like trump ,are trying to hide in plain sight Trump is wrong for America and imo you're wrong for supporting Trump

NO, you did not. You are just spouting off shit. Pknobb thinks that your words and you, are such shit, that I and people like me, should ignore you, as you are beneath contempt.

bulldog agrees and supports him. Do you?
Where did Pknobb state what you said and bulldog agrees??? Really ?? Or are you just making up shit because it sounds good?

And yet I plainly pointed out the damage that Trump's outburst did.

And I pointed out that it was not the outburst so much, as the dishonest media spin and hype.

And, further more, even if there is a cost, the benefit of NOT letting yourself or your people be doormatts, for the vile liars of the world, like bulldog, is still there.

Go with that. It doesn't matter to me as all it will mean is that Trump never gets anything accomplished.

I wanted that too. What did you think about the pushback he got, when he even started pulling back some?

Massive hypocrites.

Apologies only work, if there is a chance that they will be accepted and then we can leave it behind and move on.

The liberal mob and the LiRberal media, will never do that.

Really? You can look at the hate coming from bulldog and people like him in the media, and seriously suggest that they are open to accepting an apology and moving on?

If there is no chance of the apology being accepted, if the other side is just going to continue being at war with you, no matter what you say or do,

Wrong. You always do the right thing and apologize. If the other party doesn't accept it, then that is on them.

HOw is it going to be on them? THe media is going to lie for them. Who is going to ever call them on their behavior?

They say the most stupid and dishonest shit, and no one ever calls them on it.

bulldog's stated position in this thread, is to support you, so that he can have an excuse to smear Trump.

He is agreeing that he and people like him, and the their words and ideas, are beneath notice or comment.

And he was shocked and confused, when I held him to that.

You didn't call him on it.

I just don't see what you say, happening in the real world.

Correll It's Trumpmas

Sorry stopped reading here. YOu don't have much street cred with me, to convince me there was a point or humor to be found further in.
I've come to the conclusion correll that you,like trump ,are trying to hide in plain sight Trump is wrong for America and imo you're wrong for supporting Trump

NO, you did not. You are just spouting off shit. Pknobb thinks that your words and you, are such shit, that I and people like me, should ignore you, as you are beneath contempt.

Where did Pknobb state what you said and bulldog agrees??? Really ?? Or are you just making up shit because it sounds good?

ealier in the thread. go back and read, or just trust me.

Do you agree or not?

Massive hypocrites.

Thank you.

Worth noting, no one called them on it, and they paid no price.

just saying.

back to point., i'm not saying TRump is perfect . but hillary was talking insane shit like a no fly zone, against RUSSIANS!

That is how you get WORLD WAR FUCKING THREE!!!!

HOw is it going to be on them? THe media is going to lie for them...........

It's not about the media.

Massive hypocrites.

Thank you.

just saying.

back to point., i'm not saying TRump is perfect . but hillary was talking insane shit like a no fly zone, against RUSSIANS!

Absolutely. That among many other things is why I refused to vote for her either. Can't a country like the United States do better than those two? Isn't it a sad statement when that was the choices presented by the two major parties?

Correll It's Trumpmas

Do you agree or not?
I'd have to know exactly what I'm agreeing to or not

Do you agree or not?
See Correll any enemy of my enemies is my friend

You said "it would be on them". I'm asking how, because from what I see, these people always get off scot free.

You said "it would be on them". I'm asking how, because from what I see, these people always get off scot free.

It's not about you.

Massive hypocrites.

Thank you.

just saying.

Absolutely. That among many other things is why I refused to vote for her either. Can't a country like the United States do better than those two? Isn't it a sad statement when that was the choices presented by the two major parties?

The political class, based on all the other candidates, is completely corrupt and utterly not interested in advancing the interests of America and Americans.

Trump, compared to the alternatives, was by far the best choice. His platform of Trade and Immigration policy changes, made him the only sane option in a crazy world.

Focusing on his spats with grumpy old men, or politically active reporters, instead of looking at the policies and issues, seems insane to me.

Do you agree or not?

It is all in the thread. Agree, disagree, or stop wasting my time.

Massive hypocrites.

Thank you.

just saying.

The political class, based on all the other candidates, is completely corrupt and utterly not interested in advancing the interests of America and Americans.

In general I agree. All they care about is being in power and once in power by and large they do the same things.

Trump, compared to the alternatives, was by far the best choice. His platform of Trade and Immigration policy changes, made him the only sane option in a crazy world.

He was lying to you.

Focusing on his spats with grumpy old men, or politically active reporters, instead of looking at the policies and issues, seems insane to me.

What good are policies if you are unable to implement them?

Do you agree or not?

I know that. You know that. Pknobb thinks that we can talk issues and conflicts out, like reasonable people with good faith, all working together.

He does not understand how determined and filled with hate you are.

Apologizing to you, would be seen as nothing but a weakness and an invitation to further attack.

Is that not true?

It's not about you.

What does that mean? Are you saying that you see them being called to account? Are you making a veiled reference to them being judged in the Afterlife?

Do you agree or not?

I know that. You know that. Pknobb thinks that we can talk issues and conflicts out, like reasonable people with good faith, all working together.

He does not understand how determined and filled with hate you are.

Apologizing to you, would be seen as nothing but a weakness and an invitation to further attack.

Is that not true?

I have nothing to do with your spat.

It's not about you.

What does that mean? Are you saying that you see them being called to account? Are you making a veiled reference to them being judged in the Afterlife?

An apology is about the one who did wrong and the one wronged. It's not about you or the media.

Forum List

Back