Letter to Pelosi

I'm not sure I would equate a massive ego with a psychosis but I'm no expert. One could have a huge ego but still not want to harm others. Those we are speaking about here (or at least that I am) seem to have no qualm in harming others.

To put this back on full topic, like Trump making fun of a handicapped man or the remarks he made about McCain. Those to me show an inability to care about anyone but themselves. If one has a desire to win, well OK. That isn't all bad. Not caring at all about who you hurt to win is where I draw a line.

Well, it is worth mentioning that Trump's McCain comments were in RESPONSE to an attack on Trump supporters, so not a good example of "not caring about anyone but themselves".

I would really like to know what you might consider to have been an attack on Trump's supporters, especially one that would make Trump's response seem rational in comparison.

What do you mean, what I consider an attack? When McCain insulted them. Are you denying that he did that?

Specifics? I'm not aware of McCain insulting anyone, but even if he did, that doesn't make Trump's behavior acceptable. Perhaps you can fill in the details of McCain's insult that precipitated Trump's rant, and explain how that perceived insult was as bad or worse than the crap spouted by right wingers every day.

McCain did make a crack about Trump's supporters . I dont recall exactly what he said but someone that avoided going to Vietnam has no business saying what Trump said in return.

McCain could be a jerk also.... One reason why he lost.

Trump spoke in the heat of the moment, and it seems very unlikely that it actually represent what he really feels.

IMO, it should be considered a personal counter attack on McCain, and McCain deserved it.

I speak as someone that actually supported McCain in his run, btw. including defending him against liberal attackers in sites like this.

So, for McCain to insult Trump supporters, was really quite rude as the overlap between people that voted for Trump and those that voted for McCain, is probably well above 90 per cent.

I'm not sure I would equate a massive ego with a psychosis but I'm no expert. One could have a huge ego but still not want to harm others. Those we are speaking about here (or at least that I am) seem to have no qualm in harming others.

To put this back on full topic, like Trump making fun of a handicapped man or the remarks he made about McCain. Those to me show an inability to care about anyone but themselves. If one has a desire to win, well OK. That isn't all bad. Not caring at all about who you hurt to win is where I draw a line.

Well, it is worth mentioning that Trump's McCain comments were in RESPONSE to an attack on Trump supporters, so not a good example of "not caring about anyone but themselves".

No, that is not a proper way to respond. Reagan was good at responding to things like this without having an abnormal desire to harm.

Reagan was good, but does someone who is a dick to you, deserve to be handled with kid gloves, or does he deserve some, omg, harsh language in return?

What I generally do is ignore them.

Yeah, that is what we have been doing for a long time, and it lets your enemies define you in the Conventional Wisdom.

It is a way to lose with your dignity intact. But it is a strategy to lose.

Odd, I don't feel like I lost when I ignore juvinile comments.

I would really like to know what you might consider to have been an attack on Trump's supporters, especially one that would make Trump's response seem rational in comparison.

What do you mean, what I consider an attack? When McCain insulted them. Are you denying that he did that?

Specifics? I'm not aware of McCain insulting anyone, but even if he did, that doesn't make Trump's behavior acceptable. Perhaps you can fill in the details of McCain's insult that precipitated Trump's rant, and explain how that perceived insult was as bad or worse than the crap spouted by right wingers every day.

McCain did make a crack about Trump's supporters . I dont recall exactly what he said but someone that avoided going to Vietnam has no business saying what Trump said in return.

Trump spoke in the heat of the moment, and it seems very unlikely that it actually represent what he really feels.

IMO, it should be considered a personal counter attack on McCain, and McCain deserved it.

I speak as someone that actually supported McCain in his run, btw. including defending him against liberal attackers in sites like this.

So, for McCain to insult Trump supporters, was really quite rude as the overlap between people that voted for Trump and those that voted for McCain, is probably well above 90 per cent.

Trump does often speak and then backtracks or lies about what he said once played back to him. That isn't the trait of a leader.

No, that is not a proper way to respond. Reagan was good at responding to things like this without having an abnormal desire to harm.

Reagan was good, but does someone who is a dick to you, deserve to be handled with kid gloves, or does he deserve some, omg, harsh language in return?

Yeah, that is what we have been doing for a long time, and it lets your enemies define you in the Conventional Wisdom.

No problem for you there. Trump and his supporters have no dignity.

1. Your ignorance on this is noted. Let me educate you. The whole incident was McCain insulting Trump supporters, and Trump insulting him back, and the media presenting it to the American people as an unprovoked attack. You are either a sucker or a supporter of the lie.

2. As EVERYONE has said something in the heat of the moment, that they do not really mean, it DOES make Trump's behavior acceptable. You could claim that you have never done that, and in doing so, will verify for all the readers, that nothing you say, should be taken seriously.

3. Trump's comments were a few sentences. That is not normally considered a rant, by honest observers. Your status as a partisan hack, is confirmed.

4. It is interesting that you added the requirement that McCain's insult be worse than something, in order to be considered a valid provocation, when your stated position is that you were unaware that there was a provocation. Let's just focus on the point that, my point was simply that YOUR sides' lie that what TRump said was an unprovoked attack on "Vets" was utter bullshit uttered by vile liars. So, your requirement is irrelevant.

That's why Trump scares so many people. He always has a nuclear response to every perceived slight he claims to suffer. So far, those nuclear responses have just been figurative, but the fear that he will literally give a nuclear response for some minor infraction is real. That orange psychopath is a real danger to all of us in many ways.

Crazy is crazy no matter who you might vote for. Trumps supporters have proven themselves to be either honorless or crazy. Most are both.

you let people bad mouth you, without challenging it, and it will undermine you. the impact might not be immediate, or immediately felt, but it can be real.

and it has been, with the vile lefties constantly spreading lies about anyone who is a problem for their agenda.

Trump does often speak and then backtracks or lies about what he said once played back to him. That isn't the trait of a leader.

he spoke out forcefully in defense of his supporters, instead of just letting people talking shit about us. sounds like a better trait for a leader to have, then what we have had in our leaders recently.

he spoke out forcefully in defense of his supporters, instead of just letting people talking shit about us. sounds like a better trait for a leader to have, then what we have had in our leaders recently.

Bullshit. He said nothing to support his followers. He made a childish overblown attack. The idiot is an immature tyrant who knows nothing of how civil society interacts. He's a pig.

you let people bad mouth you, without challenging it, and it will undermine you. the impact might not be immediate, or immediately felt, but it can be real.

and it has been, with the vile lefties constantly spreading lies about anyone who is a problem for their agenda.

They aren't bad mouthing me. They are making themselves look like fools.

Bullshit. He said nothing to support his followers. He made a childish overblown attack. The idiot is an immature tyrant who knows nothing of how civil society interacts. He's a pig.

It's really a shame that He needs to resort to such juvenile behavior.

to be clear, you are agreeing that you are beneath notice, and should be ignored. that is your current stated position?

Fucking dumbass.

As noted before. There is a way for leaders to successfully do this and then there is Trump. Reagan wouldn't have allowed his mouth to stop one of his premier campaign promises like Trump did with Obamacare.

1. Your ignorance on this is noted. Let me educate you. The whole incident was McCain insulting Trump supporters, and Trump insulting him back, and the media presenting it to the American people as an unprovoked attack. You are either a sucker or a supporter of the lie.

2. As EVERYONE has said something in the heat of the moment, that they do not really mean, it DOES make Trump's behavior acceptable. You could claim that you have never done that, and in doing so, will verify for all the readers, that nothing you say, should be taken seriously.

3. Trump's comments were a few sentences. That is not normally considered a rant, by honest observers. Your status as a partisan hack, is confirmed.

4. It is interesting that you added the requirement that McCain's insult be worse than something, in order to be considered a valid provocation, when your stated position is that you were unaware that there was a provocation. Let's just focus on the point that, my point was simply that YOUR sides' lie that what TRump said was an unprovoked attack on "Vets" was utter bullshit uttered by vile liars. So, your requirement is irrelevant.

That's why Trump scares so many people. He always has a nuclear response to every perceived slight he claims to suffer. So far, those nuclear responses have just been figurative, but the fear that he will literally give a nuclear response for some minor infraction is real. That orange psychopath is a real danger to all of us in many ways.

Standing up to a cranky old man, who is talking a shit about your supporters, is not scary. it is a good thing.

You are just talking shit now.

to be clear, you are agreeing that you are beneath notice, and should be ignored. that is your current stated position?

Fucking dumbass.

How I wish he could be ignored. The POTUS can never be ignored. Especially one who has no knowledge or concern about what a legitimate president should do.

Crazy is crazy no matter who you might vote for. Trumps supporters have proven themselves to be either honorless or crazy. Most are both.

Trump spouted off a little in the heat of the moment. Completely normal, and your hysteria over it, is just you being a drama queen.

Trump spouted off a little in the heat of the moment. Completely normal, and your hysteria over it, is just you being a drama queen.

It is normal for Trump to spout off completely ignorant things. That is what is so childishly unfit about his personality to govern.

you insult pigs

Forum List

Back