🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#LetThemDie: ‘Heartless’ Trump Blasted For Meals On Wheels Cuts

The president’s budget request eliminates federal grants for meals.

President Donald Trump is coming under fire for proposing a budget that includes the complete elimination of federal funding for Meals on Wheels programs.

Meals on Wheels provides food to the elderly, poor, veterans, disabled and others who often can’t leave their homes.

However, under the proposed budget, the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s entire $3 billion Community Development Block Grant program would be eliminated, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

The grants fund services for low-income Americans ― including grants for Meals on Wheels programs.

More: #LetThemDie: ‘Heartless’ Trump Blasted For Meals On Wheels Cuts

Wow, no wonder seniors are upset.
Hmm...We could use the billions of dollars for refugee relocation to this country as a means of paying for this. What is essentially a States rights issue can still be accomplished.
We spend $100 Billion a year on illegals, and a considerable sum on Refugees.

We are a nation in debt, who owes our debts to foreign nations.

Exactly how long does lefty think he can keep such a charade going without some day having to cut back and be fiscally accountable?
100 billion eh? Cool. We can pay for Meals on Wheels and have enough left over for some beer!

The vast and overwhelming majority of the money that funds Meals on Wheels comes from corporate, charitable, and, private donations. Only a very small amount of their funds comes from the federal government.

so your good with no meals on wheels but the money trump is spending going to florida every weekend? this is why i dont get the minds of conservatives.....they do eat their young

so your good with no meals on wheels but the money trump is spending going to florida every weekend? this is why i dont get the minds of conservatives.....they do eat their young

How much money did you personally donate to Meals on Wheels?

And why were you fine with Obama's and Michele's Multi Million Dollar Vacations?
And why aren't you protesting against Planned Parenthood for killing 50 million babies?
And why aren't you mad as hell that we spend $100 Million a year on illegals making budget cuts like this necessary to balance our budget?

Here is what we should do since you refuse to donate to any of these charities.

Deport every single Illegal in America.
The Following year there will be ZERO dollars spent on illegals.

Take that $100 Billion and let Lefty Selfish Assholes decide what Charities it goes to, but only if they match it dollar for dollar.

We're like 20 trillion in debt....desperate times calls for desperate measures

How does increasing the Defense Budget by billions and building a wall nobody wants and that will tie up the government in court over countless lawsuits for years, decrease our debt?

since you ask...no i was not fine with obama telling us to get ready for hard times while living high on the hog....my last donation was to the dolly wood fundraiser for the fire victims....i have zero issues with abortion...since conservatives want babies to be born then starve

illegals i am against any criminals....regardless of the country they are from....

did that answer your questions?

now what was the last thing you donated money to?

how do you feel about making women have babies they cant afford and while you are at it...wouldnt you rather provide information and birth control rather than abortion and do tell me .....do you think big business is gonna give up abortion they are not...doctors are handing out pills packs that abort....500 bucks for two pills....who profits there?

My last Big Donation was to Donald Trump's Campaign.
I always donate to charities because The Government should not be in the business of supporting charities or doing the work of charities.

Are women and men that stupid to think that Sex doesn't cause pregnancy?
Use condoms, and if you get pregnant, give the child up for adoption.

If liberals think Abortion is so great and think Planned Parenthood is a charity, then let Liberals support it with their own charitable donations.

i live in a county with two orphanages that are full....that is not a solution to the problem when people only want perfect white infants

do conservative support war with donations or their wall with donations....i think not....

My last Big Donation was to Donald Trump's Campaign.
I always donate to charities because The Government should not be in the business of supporting charities or doing the work of charities.

Are women and men that stupid to think that Sex doesn't cause pregnancy?
Use condoms, and if you get pregnant, give the child up for adoption.

If liberals think Abortion is so great and think Planned Parenthood is a charity, then let Liberals support it with their own charitable donations.

Planned Parenthood donated millions to democrat campaigns...if they have millions to do that they don't need taxpayer money

the simple problem for me.....i think most people have simple wants..a home , a secure job a good education for their kids...unfortunately we let labels keep us from discussing issues....

The president’s budget request eliminates federal grants for meals.

President Donald Trump is coming under fire for proposing a budget that includes the complete elimination of federal funding for Meals on Wheels programs.

Meals on Wheels provides food to the elderly, poor, veterans, disabled and others who often can’t leave their homes.

However, under the proposed budget, the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s entire $3 billion Community Development Block Grant program would be eliminated, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

The grants fund services for low-income Americans ― including grants for Meals on Wheels programs.

More: #LetThemDie: ‘Heartless’ Trump Blasted For Meals On Wheels Cuts

Wow, no wonder seniors are upset.
The NYT - Second most trusted media puppets in the world.

And here are things Leftursds like Lakhota want to keep:

C7CeRpEWoAExtZ7.jpg:large

pacs or planned parenthood workers? made donations...are you against pac.....conservatives love them...ie sarah palin

The federal government is not a restaurant. There should be local solutions to hunger. No one goes hungry in our town. As small as we are, we have 2 huge food banks stocked by townspeople and the churches feed and clothe the poor and pay for heat and electric if need be. We deliver.

Last edited:
And here are things Leftursds like Lakhota want to keep:

C7CeRpEWoAExtZ7.jpg:large

Just to select one off the top as it's directly involved in my area (and Bones') --- the Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) is an economic development agency headed by 13 Appalachian state governors and a presidential appointee facilitating entrepreneurial and business development in Appalachia, which in general has never been a rich or industrialized area.

In other words it creates jobs and promotes small business.

That's just one off the list.

Carry on with the posting of Googly Images without context. It's so illuminating.

The federal government is not a restaurant. There should be local solutions to hunger. No one goes hungry in our town. As small as we are, we have 2 huge food banks stocked by townspeople and the churches feed and clothe the poor and pay for heat and electric if need be. We deliver.

Good. I'm hungry. Make me a sammich. And deliver.

Forum List

Back