🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#LetThemDie ? Well apparently not.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
Big stink about proposed cuts to Meals on wheels has turned out to be another Liberal whine about much of nothing. The Majority of its funding comes from Corporate and personal charity the Fed only provides around 3 percent of its funding. Time to shine Libs bring out those wallets or don't worry Conservatives will come to rescue like they charitably always do.

I fucking hate the hashtag bullshit its still a pound sign to me and this silly crap doesn't sound so cool and trendy if your old enough to remember that.

Despite outrage over cuts, federal funds are fraction of Meals on Wheels budget

Big stink about proposed cuts to Meals on wheels has turned out to be another Liberal whine about much of nothing. The Majority of its funding comes from Corporate and personal charity the Fed only provides around 3 percent of its funding. Time to shine Libs bring out those wallets or don't worry Conservatives will come to rescue like they charitably always do.

I fucking hate the hashtag bullshit its still a pound sign to me and this silly crap doesn't sound so cool and trendy if your old enough to remember that.

Trump spends 3.5 million of our money each weekend that he flies to his place in Florida to play golf, and his wife is costing us .5 million each and every day because she doesn't live at the whitehouse. He wants to cut Meals on Wheels for senior citizens. What a pig.

8A89FE64-64CA-4D55-B706-212E5C35A6C9-33101-00002265F946B725_tmp.gif

Trump spends 3.5 million of our money each weekend that he flies to his place in Florida to play golf, and his wife is costing us .5 million each and every day because she doesn't live at the whitehouse. He wants to cut Meals on Wheels for senior citizens. What a pig.

If you have issue with that please start a movement to ask Obama to repay the 10's of millions he spent on golfing and such. No ? Yes ?

If you have issue with that please start a movement to ask Obama to repay the 10's of millions he spent on golfing and such. No ? Yes ?
Or he could just pay his "fair share"

At the rate the cheeto is going, his vacations will cost more in 8 months than President Obama's did in 8 years.

At the rate the cheeto is going, his vacations will cost more in 8 months than President Obama's did in 8 years.
Yeah but he will get more done in 8 months than Obama did in 8 years. Obama's crowning achievements. A health care plan that most didn't want and giving the order to kill Bin Laden. Tada.

Yeah but he will get more done in 8 months than Obama did in 8 years. Obama's crowning achievements. A health care plan that most didn't want and giving the order to kill Bin Laden. Tada.

Trumpcare is DOA

Read the facts about drumpf's so-called exec orders. He makes noise but that's about it. READ THEM. Just shut up the lies about Obama and educate yourself. You can still hate Obama for saving the entire world from financial collapse, but do yourself a favor and READ drumpf's eo's

well to a genocidal hate filled tiny dick miserable old fuck like you im sure this is good news, you probably murder homeless people for fun, I bet you keep kidnapped in children in your basement as slaves... you alpha male you

Did Obama EVER in eight years take a foreign head of state to the golf course?

I'm sure he did, but he didn't take multiple vacations in his first month, and he didn't cost the taxpayers 3.5 million every weekend for golf trips.

I'm sure he did, but he didn't take multiple vacations in his first month, and he didn't cost the taxpayers 3.5 million every weekend for golf trips.
Obama didn't do shit to go on vacation in his first month.

Read the facts about drumpf's so-called exec orders. He makes noise but that's about it. READ THEM. Just shut up the lies about Obama and educate yourself. You can still hate Obama for saving the entire world from financial collapse, but do yourself a favor and READ drumpf's eo's

Obama didn't do shit to go on vacation in his first month.

Trump took his first vacation after being in office for 10 days.

Trump spent more in one month on golfing and vacations than Obama did in a year. $500,000 a day just for Melania to stay in Trump Tower. Trump should pay for that himself.

Trump spent more in one month on golfing and vacations than Obama did in a year. $500,000 a day just for Melania to stay in Trump Tower. Trump should pay for that himself.

Then Mooch should have paid her way

Forum List

Back