🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#LetThemDie ? Well apparently not.

Big stink about proposed cuts to Meals on wheels has turned out to be another Liberal whine about much of nothing. The Majority of its funding comes from Corporate and personal charity the Fed only provides around 3 percent of its funding. Time to shine Libs bring out those wallets or don't worry Conservatives will come to rescue like they charitably always do.

I fucking hate the hashtag bullshit its still a pound sign to me and this silly crap doesn't sound so cool and trendy if your old enough to remember that.

Despite outrage over cuts, federal funds are fraction of Meals on Wheels budget

We can't afford to pay for 3% of Meals on Wheels?

Then Mooch should have paid her way

Yes. If Michelle had cost us 500,000 per day to live in New York, she would have had a moral responsibility to pay her own way. She didn't. Trump's lesbian stripper wife does.
what exactly is the difference? did Michelle's kids go to school everyday? what were those costs? come on now let's do apples to apples for the first time in your life. and Oh, that was for two kids.

Of course they went to school every day, and there was expense transporting them to and from school. They lived in the Whitehouse that was specifically designed for security, and there wasn't the additional expense of securing a building that is open to the public 2/7. If you're trying to say it cost 500,000 per day for Obama's kids to go to school, you're nuts.
dude, they still had their own details that went every fking place they went at our cost. no different than what is happening today. It doesn't matter the city.

Honesty, not one of your strong suits I see.

Yes 500,000 per day for her and 3.5 million per weekend for him is a hell of a lot different. If you don't see that,you're an idiot.
You keep pulling figures out of your ass.

Big stink about proposed cuts to Meals on wheels has turned out to be another Liberal whine about much of nothing. The Majority of its funding comes from Corporate and personal charity the Fed only provides around 3 percent of its funding. Time to shine Libs bring out those wallets or don't worry Conservatives will come to rescue like they charitably always do.

I fucking hate the hashtag bullshit its still a pound sign to me and this silly crap doesn't sound so cool and trendy if your old enough to remember that.

Meals on wheels is not threatened.

Why do you hate old people?

I love it how liberals call Trumps weekend getaway a vacation. Well we should go back and count Obama's vacation weekends. I mean four Americans die because of his negligence and he goes to Vegas to golf. I guess we call that a vacation.

3.5 million to play golf is a vacation.
The media reported
Wonder how much it cost to take obama to Vegas to golf?

Did he go every weekend?
He did travel alot.

Why do you hate smart people?

Why do you support funding abortions in Israel?

Yes. If Michelle had cost us 500,000 per day to live in New York, she would have had a moral responsibility to pay her own way. She didn't. Trump's lesbian stripper wife does.
what exactly is the difference? did Michelle's kids go to school everyday? what were those costs? come on now let's do apples to apples for the first time in your life. and Oh, that was for two kids.

Of course they went to school every day, and there was expense transporting them to and from school. They lived in the Whitehouse that was specifically designed for security, and there wasn't the additional expense of securing a building that is open to the public 2/7. If you're trying to say it cost 500,000 per day for Obama's kids to go to school, you're nuts.
dude, they still had their own details that went every fking place they went at our cost. no different than what is happening today. It doesn't matter the city.

Honesty, not one of your strong suits I see.

Yes 500,000 per day for her and 3.5 million per weekend for him is a hell of a lot different. If you don't see that,you're an idiot.
You keep pulling figures out of your ass.

No.

That still means that fewer meals will be delivered. Meals on Wheels is not a ineffective program. I have no problem with federal money going to this program. Also we have heating aid for the poor that will be eliminated.

Trump spends 3.5 million of our money each weekend that he flies to his place in Florida to play golf, and his wife is costing us .5 million each and every day because she doesn't live at the whitehouse. He wants to cut Meals on Wheels for senior citizens. What a pig.
GSA estimates they spend $161 million annually on ballpoint pens supporting government functions. What's your point?

Why do you support funding abortions in Israel?
What? Thanks for proving my point.

Trump spends 3.5 million of our money each weekend that he flies to his place in Florida to play golf, and his wife is costing us .5 million each and every day because she doesn't live at the whitehouse. He wants to cut Meals on Wheels for senior citizens. What a pig.
If you have issue with that please start a movement to ask Obama to repay the 10's of millions he spent on golfing and such. No ? Yes ?

At the rate the cheeto is going, his vacations will cost more in 8 months than President Obama's did in 8 years.

Did Obama EVER in eight years take a foreign head of state to the golf course?

I'm sure he did, but he didn't take multiple vacations in his first month, and he didn't cost the taxpayers 3.5 million every weekend for golf trips.

Trump takes working vacations, Obama didn't.

If you have issue with that please start a movement to ask Obama to repay the 10's of millions he spent on golfing and such. No ? Yes ?

At the rate the cheeto is going, his vacations will cost more in 8 months than President Obama's did in 8 years.

Did Obama EVER in eight years take a foreign head of state to the golf course?

I'm sure he did, but he didn't take multiple vacations in his first month, and he didn't cost the taxpayers 3.5 million every weekend for golf trips.
Obama didn't do shit to go on vacation in his first month.

Trump took his first vacation after being in office for 10 days.

Here’s everything you need to know about what Trump will be doing on his trip and the protests that are planned.

“President Trump this weekend is expected to attend the 60th annual Red Cross Ball, which is being held at Mar-a-Lago on Saturday, February 4th, according to the Palm Beach Daily News.

This is a yearly fundraiser put on by the humanitarian organization, and the Palm Beach Daily News also reports that President Trump will be joined at the event by his wife, Melania Trump.

According to the Miami Herald, the event was scheduled to take place at Mar-a-Lago before the November election; it has been held at Mar-a-Lago in the past, and Trump has been in attendance for prior events.”

Now, tell me how many of Obama's 'vacations' were to attend fund raisers for himself or the DNC.

Trump spent more in one month on golfing and vacations than Obama did in a year. $500,000 a day just for Melania to stay in Trump Tower. Trump should pay for that himself.

Where did you get that figure?

Since it is covered in brown goo and smells like crap, I bet we know!

from your link...

"PRESIDENTIAL TRAVEL
Estimated Costs for a Specific Presidential Trip to Illinois and Florida What GAO Found GAO estimated that the major costs incurred by the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for the President’s
travel to Chicago, Illinois, and Palm Beach , Florida, from February 15, 2013, through February 18, 2013, were about $3.6 million, of which about $2.8 million in costs were incurred by DOD and $0.77 million by DHS (specifically, the U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Secret Service) . These costs consisted of the (1) operating expenses of the President’s aircraft, supporting aircraft, and U.S. Coast Guard small boats; and (2) travel expenses, which include per diem"

So what were you saying?

The trips to Chicago was for a speech. Presidents do that occasionally. The trip to Palm Beach was expensive, but was not made every weekend. At Trump's rate, he will have cost as much in 8 months as Obama's trips cost in 8 years.
nope, you don't get to make that claim.

BTW, what is that cost again for Nancy Pelosi?

Sure I do. That's how arithmetic works. What does Pelosi have to do with this?
so how is the math different?

Also, it seems your concerned with tax dollars being spent on government officials. How long has she been in office and how many times has she flown back and forth from DC to the west Coast on her 757? why isn't that bothering you?

She doesn't have a 757. Get the facts right lest you appear as dumb as a liberal.

The billions being cut have mostly been spent in wealthier neighborhoods, not for programs for the poor, like Meals on Wheels. The funding for that comes from other sources. Only a very small percent of spending from the CDBG. Cutting that program will not stop Meals on Wheels but will stop what looks like a slush fund. As usual, fake news is sounding false alarms because that's all they've got these days.

"The money often is not going to Meals on Wheels or even to the neediest communities. As a Reason Foundation analysis also from 2013 shows, wealthier communities get the larger chunks of the money, particularly counties that—what a coincidence!—are in proximity to Washington, D.C….Check out this audit from Riverside County, California, for their CDBG expenditures for 2016, and there's neither a meal nor a wheel to be found. Of the $761,744 the county received, nearly all of it went to improve a playground and the sidewalks of a single local elementary school. And note that the reason they were audited by Housing and Urban Development was because they hadn't provided proper documentation of their expenses.

Meals on Wheels does get some money from the CDGB. But the vast majority of its funding comes from elsewhere, and as even the leftists over at Snopes state, “the effect of CDBG cuts on local Meals on Wheels groups is uncertain.” Only 3 percent of the Meals on Wheels budget nationally comes from the federal government at all, and only a portion of that comes from the CDBG. Walter Olson of the Cato Institute explains that 35 percent of federal funding for Meals on Wheels comes from the Older Americans Act, not the CDBG; no cuts have been contemplated to that program yet.

So, Trump isn’t killing Meals on Wheels."

FAKE NEWS: Did Trump Just Kill Meals On Wheels? Not Even Close.

Its a report whatever to stir the pot and keep hate Trump going. They must be running out of fresh ideas for the moment.

So ignore the fact that it's leaders are claiming it would devastate the program, and Republican congressman are admitting it would be a serious blow...

Forum List

Back