🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#LetThemDie ? Well apparently not.

Big stink about proposed cuts to Meals on wheels has turned out to be another Liberal whine about much of nothing. The Majority of its funding comes from Corporate and personal charity the Fed only provides around 3 percent of its funding. Time to shine Libs bring out those wallets or don't worry Conservatives will come to rescue like they charitably always do.

I fucking hate the hashtag bullshit its still a pound sign to me and this silly crap doesn't sound so cool and trendy if your old enough to remember that.

Despite outrage over cuts, federal funds are fraction of Meals on Wheels budget

Trump spends 3.5 million of our money each weekend that he flies to his place in Florida to play golf, and his wife is costing us .5 million each and every day because she doesn't live at the whitehouse. He wants to cut Meals on Wheels for senior citizens. What a pig.
If you have issue with that please start a movement to ask Obama to repay the 10's of millions he spent on golfing and such. No ? Yes ?

Trump spent more in one month on golfing and vacations than Obama did in a year. $500,000 a day just for Melania to stay in Trump Tower. Trump should pay for that himself.

Then Mooch should have paid her way

Yes. If Michelle had cost us 500,000 per day to live in New York, she would have had a moral responsibility to pay her own way. She didn't. Trump's lesbian stripper wife does.

from your link...

"PRESIDENTIAL TRAVEL
Estimated Costs for a Specific Presidential Trip to Illinois and Florida What GAO Found GAO estimated that the major costs incurred by the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for the President’s
travel to Chicago, Illinois, and Palm Beach , Florida, from February 15, 2013, through February 18, 2013, were about $3.6 million, of which about $2.8 million in costs were incurred by DOD and $0.77 million by DHS (specifically, the U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Secret Service) . These costs consisted of the (1) operating expenses of the President’s aircraft, supporting aircraft, and U.S. Coast Guard small boats; and (2) travel expenses, which include per diem"

So what were you saying?

Big stink about proposed cuts to Meals on wheels has turned out to be another Liberal whine about much of nothing. The Majority of its funding comes from Corporate and personal charity the Fed only provides around 3 percent of its funding. Time to shine Libs bring out those wallets or don't worry Conservatives will come to rescue like they charitably always do.

I fucking hate the hashtag bullshit its still a pound sign to me and this silly crap doesn't sound so cool and trendy if your old enough to remember that.

Trump spends 3.5 million of our money each weekend that he flies to his place in Florida to play golf, and his wife is costing us .5 million each and every day because she doesn't live at the whitehouse. He wants to cut Meals on Wheels for senior citizens. What a pig.
If you have issue with that please start a movement to ask Obama to repay the 10's of millions he spent on golfing and such. No ? Yes ?

Trump spent more in one month on golfing and vacations than Obama did in a year. $500,000 a day just for Melania to stay in Trump Tower. Trump should pay for that himself.

Yes. If Michelle had cost us 500,000 per day to live in New York, she would have had a moral responsibility to pay her own way. She didn't. Trump's lesbian stripper wife does.
what exactly is the difference? did Michelle's kids go to school everyday? what were those costs? come on now let's do apples to apples for the first time in your life. and Oh, that was for two kids.

Can you say, hyp, hyp, hypocrisy, double standard?

from your link...

"PRESIDENTIAL TRAVEL
Estimated Costs for a Specific Presidential Trip to Illinois and Florida What GAO Found GAO estimated that the major costs incurred by the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for the President’s
travel to Chicago, Illinois, and Palm Beach , Florida, from February 15, 2013, through February 18, 2013, were about $3.6 million, of which about $2.8 million in costs were incurred by DOD and $0.77 million by DHS (specifically, the U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Secret Service) . These costs consisted of the (1) operating expenses of the President’s aircraft, supporting aircraft, and U.S. Coast Guard small boats; and (2) travel expenses, which include per diem"

So what were you saying?

The trips to Chicago was for a speech. Presidents do that occasionally. The trip to Palm Beach was expensive, but was not made every weekend. At Trump's rate, he will have cost as much in 8 months as Obama's trips cost in 8 years.

from your link...

"PRESIDENTIAL TRAVEL

So what were you saying?

The trips to Chicago was for a speech. Presidents do that occasionally. The trip to Palm Beach was expensive, but was not made every weekend. At Trump's rate, he will have cost as much in 8 months as Obama's trips cost in 8 years.
nope, you don't get to make that claim.

BTW, what is that cost again for Nancy Pelosi?

what exactly is the difference? did Michelle's kids go to school everyday? what were those costs? come on now let's do apples to apples for the first time in your life. and Oh, that was for two kids.

Of course they went to school every day, and there was expense transporting them to and from school. They lived in the Whitehouse that was specifically designed for security, and there wasn't the additional expense of securing a building that is open to the public 2/7. If you're trying to say it cost 500,000 per day for Obama's kids to go to school, you're nuts.

Of course they went to school every day, and there was expense transporting them to and from school. They lived in the Whitehouse that was specifically designed for security, and there wasn't the additional expense of securing a building that is open to the public 2/7. If you're trying to say it cost 500,000 per day for Obama's kids to go to school, you're nuts.
dude, they still had their own details that went every fking place they went at our cost. no different than what is happening today. It doesn't matter the city.

Honesty, not one of your strong suits I see.

from your link...

"PRESIDENTIAL TRAVEL

So what were you saying?

Sure I do. That's how arithmetic works. What does Pelosi have to do with this?

The prison I worked at provided hundreds of meals with food from the prison kitchen that would otherwise have gone to waste. An employee would deliver them.

dude, they still had their own details that went every fking place they went at our cost. no different than what is happening today. It doesn't matter the city.

Yes 500,000 per day for her and 3.5 million per weekend for him is a hell of a lot different. If you don't see that,you're an idiot.

I love it how liberals call Trumps weekend getaway a vacation. Well we should go back and count Obama's vacation weekends. I mean four Americans die because of his negligence and he goes to Vegas to golf. I guess we call that a vacation.

where's your link to that actual figure? that other thread has none. so where is that at that one weekend is 3.5M?
Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year
from your link...

"PRESIDENTIAL TRAVEL

So what were you saying?

Sure I do. That's how arithmetic works. What does Pelosi have to do with this?
so how is the math different?

Also, it seems your concerned with tax dollars being spent on government officials. How long has she been in office and how many times has she flown back and forth from DC to the west Coast on her 757? why isn't that bothering you?

Yes 500,000 per day for her and 3.5 million per weekend for him is a hell of a lot different. If you don't see that,you're an idiot.
yep and how long has she been in office? and how many trips do you think in that time, times 500k? And again, obummmer spent exactly the same, so you lost the original argument with your own provided link.

I'm not shocked. People freely give of their time and money to take care of others. As well they should.

I love it how liberals call Trumps weekend getaway a vacation. Well we should go back and count Obama's vacation weekends. I mean four Americans die because of his negligence and he goes to Vegas to golf. I guess we call that a vacation.
why was he coming to Illinois so frequently? well he has a home in Chicago. D'OH!!!! 3.8 mil. hahahahahahaha

3.5 million to play golf is a vacation.

The media reported
Wonder how much it cost to take obama to Vegas to golf?

The media reported
Wonder how much it cost to take obama to Vegas to golf?

Did he go every weekend?

Forum List

Back