🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#LetThemDie ? Well apparently not.

She is not the Speaker of the House and has not been for over 6 years.
And so? How was I fking wrong? Apologize you ass

You brought up something from years ago that is no longer true, and by your own admission was exaggerated.
Doesn't mean it didn't happen she took trips back and forth for years

So what does that have to do with anything NOW?
I explained in the post I included it. Are you the message board police or something? tell me why you think I owe you an explanation exactly? but excuse me while I ......

Intentionally muddying the waters is a liberal trait. If that's the way you want to roll....

Do you think the Secret Service maintained a presence and security at that school from 2001 to 2009 when no presidential children went to school there? That's almost a decade right there you would need to subtract from your total.

Yes, the school is also noted for the children of politicians and diplomats.

That is not the Secret Service's job. Thank you for admitting your error.

Actually, it IS their job, depending on which politicians and diplomats you're talking about.

Diplomats are not under the purview of the Secret Service. That would be the Diplomatic Security Service (DSS).

Not entirely. They also protect visiting heads of state and certain diplomats as directed by the President. Look it up.

I saw a couple of posts on my newsfeed whining about how de-funding the NPR and the NEA would result in an end to the arts.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had to post, "People, art will not die! There will still be ART"

Unless you live in a commie state, that is. Where art is destroyed by state yahoos. Who take state money to do it.

I saw a couple of posts on my newsfeed whining about how de-funding the NPR and the NEA would result in an end to the arts.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had to post, "People, art will not die! There will still be ART"

Unless you live in a commie state, that is. Where art is destroyed by state yahoos. Who take state money to do it.

Without the NEA and NPR, we might actually start getting art people LIKE and WANT again, instead of being flooded with these self-important navel-gazers wasting time and space on offending people and pretending to some lofty "statement" they're making.

According to CNN:
Meals on Wheels received 50 times the typical amount of daily donations on Thursday after the White House proposed cuts to some of the program's sources of funding, a spokesperson for the group said. Volunteer sign-ups also jumped, increasing by 500%, according to Jenny Bertolette, a spokeswoman for Meals on Wheels America.​

Forum List

Back