#LetThemDie ? Well apparently not.

Who is vacationing every weekend? No one. Your point? Lost!

Trump is. His first being Jan 21 and Jan 22. And how do I know it was a vacation? Trump didn't get anything done in those two days, despite being seriously behind schedule in his executive orders he promised to sign on day one.

WASHINGTON — In just his first 10 days on the job, President Trump has already signed two proclamations, seven executive orders and seven presidential memoranda. He's invented a new form of presidential directive — the national security presidential memorandum — and signed three of those.

Jan 20 - 3 EO's
Jan 21 - Nothing
Jan 22 - Nothing
Jan 23 - 3 Memorandum
Jan 24 - 1 EO, 3 Memorandum

Seven weeks, seven weekends vacation at Mar-a-lago.

Who is vacationing every weekend? No one. Your point? Lost!

Trump is. His first being Jan 21 and Jan 22. And how do I know it was a vacation? Trump didn't get anything done in those two days, despite being seriously behind schedule in his executive orders he promised to sign on day one.

WASHINGTON — In just his first 10 days on the job, President Trump has already signed two proclamations, seven executive orders and seven presidential memoranda. He's invented a new form of presidential directive — the national security presidential memorandum — and signed three of those.

Jan 20 - 3 EO's
Jan 21 - Nothing
Jan 22 - Nothing
Jan 23 - 3 Memorandum
Jan 24 - 1 EO, 3 Memorandum

Seven weeks, seven weekends vacation at Mar-a-lago.

He lives there. By your stupid standard, I was on vacation 51 of 52 weeks in 2016.

He lives there. By your stupid standard, I was on vacation 51 of 52 weeks in 2016.

Did you promise to sign dozens of executive orders in your first day(s) in office, only to sign three on day one, and then take the next two days off?

Why don't you look at exactly what he was doing those days and then you can shut up, and go play with your blocks?

NOPE, Donald Trump lived at Trump Tower, where his wife and kid still are, where his son goes to school. Trump VACATIONS at Mar-a-lago. And since being president, has vacationed there twice as often as before.

NOPE, Donald Trump lived at Trump Tower, where his wife and kid still are, where his son goes to school. Trump VACATIONS at Mar-a-lago. And since being president, has vacationed there twice as often as before.

I own two homes. Trump also owns more than one. I am sorry that you don't. It must suck to be you.

Exaggeration. Pure and simple.

If a span of 24 years isn't decades, how would you describe it?

It was 3 children. Decades do not describe children.

Do you think the Secret Service maintained a presence and security at that school from 2001 to 2009 when no presidential children went to school there? That's almost a decade right there you would need to subtract from your total.

That's not your argument.

I said: Why do you think presidents children for decades have gone to the same washington dc school?

You said: False. Only Obama's kids went to that school.

For which you were proven wrong. And then you complained

You said:: The fact remains, you said decades, when it was only 3 kids. Exaggerate much?

I was talking about time, whether 1 child went there or 100

That's not your argument.

I said: Why do you think presidents children for decades have gone to the same washington dc school?

You said: False. Only Obama's kids went to that school.

For which you were proven wrong. And then you complained

You said:: The fact remains, you said decades, when it was only 3 kids. Exaggerate much?

I was talking about time, whether 1 child went there or 100

Chelsea went there 8 years. The Obama kids went there 8 years. You STILL haven't reached two decades yet.

Do you think the Secret Service maintained a presence and security at that school from 2001 to 2009 when no presidential children went to school there? That's almost a decade right there you would need to subtract from your total.

Yes, the school is also noted for the children of politicians and diplomats.

So you don't know, do you?

I checked Trumps white house schedule. Lots of stuff on Jan 20, and Jan 23rd, and pretty much nothing for the 21st and 22nd. when he was on vacation in Mar-a-lago.

Saturday, January 21
National Prayer Service

Where: Washington National Cathedral
When: 10 a.m.
Details: This will be an interfaith prayer service for Trump, Pence and their families.

Wait! I thought you said he was in Florida? I guess your info is about as messed up as you are!

Yes, the school is also noted for the children of politicians and diplomats.

That is not the Secret Service's job. Thank you for admitting your error.

Forum List

Back